IndiaDivine.org

humble request to kannan

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Om Namo Narayanaya

Dear all devotees,

Please do pray for me to approve an emergency vacation (1 month) by my Boss (saudi) as i want to go to do my mother's poojas and karmas which is coming this month (August) 16th. my amma has been passed away last year from this world and i want to do the karmas as i am the eldest son. I approached with this reason to my boss and he didn't accept it. i have already given promise to my father in home that arrange everything on 16th (the star 'Thiruvonam' which my amma left us) i will be their on or before 11th August. I strongly believe that our kannan will not disappoint me. Till yesterday i had a hope that he will approve me, but unfortunately he has not reached to office today and i am loosing confidence littlebit. so I request all of you to pray for me to get a month vacation without any obstruction of my boss. I would like to go to Guruvayoor and see our Kannan with my family

during my vacation period.

I am a silent member of this group and everyday I used to read and review all the mails from our group members. and i always keep in mind that our savithriji is same like my amma, her love and affections are giving my ammas love, devotion and protection. when i had a problem last 4 months ago like this one situation she prayed for me and give me strength and peace, from the Navaneetham Magazine first thing which i am reading Savithri amma's contents.

Thanks to all..

Om namo bhagavathe vasudevayaa..

Ashok kumar

Guest guest

Om Namo Bhagavathe Vasudevaya

Dear Ashok Kumar ji,

Definetly I will include your request while I do my daily puja and Narayaneeyam Parayanam. I am very much sure that your boss will permit you to go on leave for performing your mother's karmam on the sheduled date with the blessings of Lord Guruvayoorappan.Think only about him, and leave it to him, he will take care of everything.

Om Namo Narayayana

subramanian.p.sguruvayur , Ashok Kumar <ashokkuttitharayil wrote:>> Om Namo Narayanaya> Dear all devotees,> Please do pray for me to approve an emergency vacation (1 month) by my Boss (saudi) as i want to go to do my mother's poojas and karmas which is coming this month (August) 16th. my amma has been passed away last year from this world and i want to do the karmas as i am the eldest son. I approached with this reason to my boss and he didn't accept it. i have already given promise to my father in home that arrange everything on 16th (the star 'Thiruvonam' which my amma left us) i will be their on or before 11th August. I strongly believe that our kannan will not disappoint me. Till yesterday i had a hope that he will approve me, but unfortunately he has not reached to office today and i am loosing confidence littlebit. so I request all of you to pray for me to get a month vacation without any obstruction of my boss. I would like to go to Guruvayoor and see our Kannan with my family during my vacation period.> I am a silent member of this group and everyday I used to read and review all the mails from our group members. and i always keep in mind that our savithriji is same like my amma, her love and affections are giving my ammas love, devotion and protection. when i had a problem last 4 months ago like this one situation she prayed for me and give me strength and peace, from the Navaneetham Magazine first thing which i am reading Savithri amma's contents. > Thanks to all..> Om namo bhagavathe vasudevayaa..> Ashok kumar>

Guest guest

You will be at your home on 10th August. Let your mother rest in peace.

--- On Sat, 8/2/08, Ashok Kumar <ashokkuttitharayil wrote:

Ashok Kumar <ashokkuttitharayil

[Guruvayur] humble request to kannan

guruvayur

Saturday, August 2, 2008, 7:19 AM

Om Namo Narayanaya

Dear all devotees,

Please do pray for me to approve an emergency vacation (1 month) by my Boss

(saudi) as i want to go to do my mother's poojas and karmas which is coming this

month (August) 16th. my amma has been passed away last year from this world and

i want to do the karmas as i am the eldest son.  I approached with this reason

to my boss and he didn't accept it. i have already given promise to my

father in home that arrange everything on 16th (the star 'Thiruvonam' which my

amma left us) i will be their on or before 11th August. I strongly believe that

our kannan will not disappoint me.  Till yesterday i had a hope that he will

approve me, but unfortunately he has not reached to office today and i am

loosing confidence littlebit.  so I request all of you to pray for me to get a

month vacation without any obstruction of my boss. I would like to go to

Guruvayoor and see our Kannan with my family

during my vacation period.

I am a silent member of this group and everyday I used to read and review all

the mails from our group members. and i always keep in mind that our

savithriji is same like my amma, her love and affections are giving my

ammas love, devotion and protection. when i had a problem last 4 months ago like

this one situation she prayed for me and give me strength and peace,  from the

Navaneetham Magazine first thing which i am reading Savithri amma's contents.

Thanks to all..

Om namo bhagavathe vasudevayaa. .

Ashok kumar