Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear renuka,

we all pray 2 our guruvayoorappan for speedy recovery,lord will not leave u if

prayed or devoted from deep

om namom bhavathe vasudevaya

sree

Animated Letters--- On Mon, 4/8/08, renukaparamesh <renukaparamesh wrote:

renukaparamesh <renukaparamesh[Guruvayur] Please pray for my fatherguruvayur Date: Monday, 4 August, 2008, 4:26 PM

Dear all,I am a silent member of this group. I have a humble request to all of you.Recently my father diagonosed with cancer, for which he is under treatment now.Please pray for my father's complete recovery.We family members are soo tensed and it was a shock to us, please for him.ohm namo narayanaya,Renuka.

Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now

Guest guest

dear renuka ,

we will pray for your father, i will include your father and your family in my prayers.in this moment your home members everybody should be bold and face this situation,and also be give more strength and courage to your father through srimad bhagavatham and bhagavad Gita.If one time heard Gita and bhagavatham speeches he will get a piece of mind.try to arrange and and play it for him.krishna will take care your family.

with prayers

sreekumar

--- On Mon, 4/8/08, renukaparamesh <renukaparamesh wrote:

renukaparamesh <renukaparamesh[Guruvayur] Please pray for my fatherguruvayur Date: Monday, 4 August, 2008, 4:26 PM

Dear all,I am a silent member of this group. I have a humble request to all of you.Recently my father diagonosed with cancer, for which he is under treatment now.Please pray for my father's complete recovery.We family members are soo tensed and it was a shock to us, please for him.ohm namo narayanaya,Renuka.

Guest guest

guruvayorapan knows whats good so just chant his mantra he will take care--- On Mon, 4/8/08, renukaparamesh <renukaparamesh wrote:renukaparamesh <renukaparamesh[Guruvayur] Please pray for my fatherguruvayur Date: Monday, 4 August, 2008, 4:26 PM

Dear all,

I am a silent member of this group. I have a humble request to all of

you.Recently my father diagonosed with cancer, for which he is under

treatment now.Please pray for my father's complete recovery.We family

members are soo tensed and it was a shock to us, please for him.

ohm namo narayanaya,

Renuka.

Guest guest

Dear Renukaji,

We will definitely pray for your father.My Krsna bless him to recover as soon as possible.

rekha

--- On Mon, 8/4/08, renukaparamesh <renukaparamesh wrote:

renukaparamesh <renukaparamesh[Guruvayur] Please pray for my fatherguruvayur Date: Monday, August 4, 2008, 11:56 AM

Guest guest

Dear Renukaji,

Radhe krishna!

This is the second mail I am sending you on the topic of prayers for

your father's health. The prayers for your father's health are on.

The doctors are, of course, advising him. But many oncologists do not

recognise the fact that here is something which require lots of

psychological treatment and reassurances that he will be all right, and

create a positive will in him to combat the ailment and live. Here

is again something, which the body has to tackle with the help of the

mind. Medicines in the form of chemotherapy etc., would be given if

necessary, but lot of care and loving assurances are required. It

would not be a bad idea that he is advised by a psychiatrist as well.

Regards

KVG.

renukaparamesh wrote:

Dear all,

I am a silent member of this group. I have a humble request to all of

you.Recently my father diagonosed with cancer, for which he is under

treatment now.Please pray for my father's complete recovery.We family

members are soo tensed and it was a shock to us, please for him.

ohm namo narayanaya,

Renuka.

Guest guest

HARI AUM

Dear Renukaji,

With 'him' everything is possible. If it has to be a miracle, be it so. Just tell 'him' and take 'his' name all throughout-WITHOUT A DOUBT EVER.

I am praying to 'him' for a fast recovery for your Father.

Regards

Balagopal

NARAYANA NARAYANA NARAYANA

--- On Mon, 4/8/08, renukaparamesh <renukaparamesh wrote:

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Guest guest

Dear Renukaji,

Be bold at this juncture.You have not mentioned cancer in which part of the body.These days most of the cancers can be tackled in a better way and the life expectancy increased by modern methods when detected earlier.Have faith in Guruvayurappan.Miracles occur by His grace.Chant Shri Dhanvantri slokam also.I shall sincerely pray for your father's recovery.

Dr.Guhapriya Vasudevan.--- On Mon, 8/4/08, renukaparamesh <renukaparamesh wrote:

renukaparamesh <renukaparamesh[Guruvayur] Please pray for my fatherguruvayur Date: Monday, August 4, 2008, 4:26 PM

Guest guest

Dear Guhapriyaji,

Thank you for your advice and pray.My Dad is having it in the right

side of the neck. It came as a growth in the neck.We dont know Shri

Dhanvantri slokam, it is helpfull if you can provide it.

With regards,

Renuka.

guruvayur , sudha vasudevan <guhavasu

wrote:

>

> Dear Renukaji,

> Be bold at this juncture.You have not mentioned cancer in which

part of the body.These days most of the cancers can be tackled in a

better way and the life expectancy increased by modern methods when

detected earlier.Have faith in Guruvayurappan.Miracles occur by His

grace.Chant Shri Dhanvantri slokam also.I shall sincerely pray for

your father's recovery.

> Dr.Guhapriya Vasudevan.

>

> --- On Mon, 8/4/08, renukaparamesh <renukaparamesh wrote:

>

> renukaparamesh <renukaparamesh

> [Guruvayur] Please pray for my father

> guruvayur

> Monday, August 4, 2008, 4:26 PM

Dear all,

>

> I am a silent member of this group. I have a humble request to all

of

> you.Recently my father diagonosed with cancer, for which he is

under

> treatment now.Please pray for my father's complete recovery.We

family

> members are soo tensed and it was a shock to us, please for him.

>

> ohm namo narayanaya,

> Renuka.

>

Guest guest

Om namo bhagavathe vasudevaya Dhanvanthriye amrudhakalasa hasthaya sarvamaya vinasanaya thrilokya nathaya om mahavishnuve nama.This is Dhanvantri sloka.You can recite it for your father.Nice to note that his pain is just bearable all due to grace of Guruvayurappa.We continue to pray for his well being.--- On Wed, 8/6/08, renukaparamesh <renukaparamesh wrote:

renukaparamesh <renukaparamesh[Guruvayur] Re: Please pray for my fatherguruvayur Date: Wednesday, August 6, 2008, 10:09 AM

Dear Guhapriyaji,Thank you for your advice and pray.My Dad is having it in the right side of the neck. It came as a growth in the neck.We dont know Shri Dhanvantri slokam, it is helpfull if you can provide it.With regards,Renuka.guruvayur@grou ps.com, sudha vasudevan <guhavasu@.. .> wrote:>> Dear Renukaji,> Be bold at this juncture.You have not mentioned cancer in which part of the body.These days most of the cancers can be tackled in a better way and the life expectancy increased by modern methods when detected earlier.Have faith in Guruvayurappan. Miracles occur by His grace.Chant Shri Dhanvantri slokam also.I shall sincerely pray for your father's recovery.> Dr.Guhapriya Vasudevan.> > --- On Mon, 8/4/08, renukaparamesh <renukaparamesh@ ...> wrote:>

> renukaparamesh <renukaparamesh@ ...>> [Guruvayur] Please pray for my father> guruvayur@grou ps.com> Monday, August 4, 2008, 4:26 PM> > > > > > > Dear all,> > I am a silent member of this group. I have a humble request to all of > you.Recently my father diagonosed with cancer, for which he is under > treatment now.Please pray for my father's complete recovery.We family > members are soo tensed and it was a shock to us, please for him.> > ohm namo narayanaya,> Renuka.>