IndiaDivine.org

Namasthe- Raamaayanaparam 18

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Narayanaya,Narayanaya

Dear Savithri Ji,

The sloka you gave here about hanumanji, myself and my wife used to chant daily during our nithya puja time. Also we have placed the Hanumanji photo on small stool with kolam (with rice powder) and placed on a silk cloth.and do naivethyam with milk and karpoora arathi.I pray all our devotees to think about hanumanji before do any thing in their routene work daily with these slokas given by Savithri ji.

Jai Hanuman ji

subramanianguruvayur , "Savitri Puram" <savitriopuram wrote:>> Dear all,> > When Lord Raama fulfilled the purpose of his avathaaram, he was> getting ready to return to swadhaamam or Vaikundham. He invited> Hanumanji to Vaikundham because he was one of his greatest devotee> during Raamaavathara. With utmost repect and devotion he asked Lord> Raama whether he could decline his invitation. Hanuman told Lord that> he was very reluctant to give up the body embraced by Lord. Also he> was still not satisfied by enjoying the bliss of having Lord in his> heart and His naamam on his lips. He would rather live here on the> earth and enjoy the bliss of devotion to Lord Raama. In Vaikundham he> will not be able to enjoy the form of Lord Raama. Raama agreed to his> wish and blessed him to be a chiranjeevi, one who lives eternally or> for long long time. Hanumanji lives in Gandhamaadana parvatham.> > It is believed that wherever Raamayana paaraayanam is conducted, or> where ever Raama naamam is chanted with devotion, Hanumanji occupies a> seat among the audience. During paaraayanam. usually a special peetham> or seat is left for Hanumanji to sit and listen. And the slokam below> is a beautiful verbal picture of Hanumanji listening to the Raamaayana> paaraayanam:> > Yathra Yathra Raghunaatha Keerthanam> > Thathra Thathra Kritha Masthakaanjalim> > (thathra thathra kritham hasthaka anjalim is onother version)> > Bhaashpa Vaari Paripoorna Lochanam> > Maaruthim Namatha: Raakshasaaanthakam> > "Where ever Raghunaama keerthanam is chanted, there Hanumaanji is> present with folded hands lifting high above his head and eyes filled> with tears of love and devotion for Lord Raama. I bow to that Maaruthi> who helped Lord to annihilate the Raakshasa King Raavana."> > There is another nice sloka chanted daily by thousands and thousands> of devotees. I am sure a lot of people already know this slokam. I am> sharing this with all devotees who are not familiar with this> beautiful "kaarya saadhya" or wish-fulfilling slokam.> > Asaadhya Saadhaka Swaamin> Asaadhyam Thava Kim Vada ?> Raama Dhootha Krupaa Sindho:> Math Kaaryam Saadhaya Prabho:> > "Oh Lord, YOU are capable of doing the impossible; is there any act> which is not possible for YOU?> Oh Compassionate Lord, who is Sri Raamaa's messenger or dootha,> please fulfill my request "> > Regards and prayers> > Savitri>