IndiaDivine.org

Thank you all for pray,Father back after first round of treatment

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

haiiii

We wil pray all together for your father and if u want more stotram let me know i can guide you

Hare Rama Hare Krishnaaaaaa--- On Wed, 8/6/08, subramanian.p.s. <harkrips wrote:

subramanian.p.s. <harkrips[Guruvayur] Re: Thank you all for pray,Father back after first round of treatmentguruvayur Date: Wednesday, August 6, 2008, 6:00 PM

Dear Renuka ji,

Don't worry, your father soon will recover from the cancer.Bhagavatha sapthaham is available in our /guruvayur. You can save it in youf computer and daily you or your father can read. I have saved in my computer and daily I am reading daily one chapter from bhagavatham nithyaparayanam.

Hare Krishna,

subramanian (madurai)

guruvayur@grou ps.com, "renukaparamesh" <renukaparamesh@ ...> wrote:>> Dear all,> Thank you for all of your pray. Vinodji's post card is very cute.As > Lakshmiji says I will tell my father to read Mathsyavatharam.> Dad is back to home after first round of radiation, which is little > relax to us.He will get hospitalised again on 20th of August for next > round of treatment.Actually with Guruvayurappan' s kripa Dad is not > having any pain other than some sort of uneasiness due to radiation.> As Gopalakrishnaji says we are taking care to give mental strength > to Dad.We are trying our best to make him feel happy.As some of you > suggested he is listening to Bhagavatha Sapthaham by Sri Anjam > Madhavan Namboodiri, but we have only Kuchelopakhyanam in our > collection. It is helpfull if we can get the whole Sapthaham by Sri > Anjam

Madhavan Namboodiri, we have searched in many shops in > Guruvayoor but could not get.Dad is having the habit of reading Vishnu > sahasranamam and Lalitha sahasranamam daily.> Once again thank you all for your pray.> > Ohm namo Narayanaya.> Renuka>