IndiaDivine.org

Congratulations Dr. Veena!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Devotee Members,

I am very delighted to share with you the following good news.

Our Veenaji - Veena Nair - is a doctorate degree holder -Ph.D now!!

As we say in most part of the world, Dr.Veena,CONGRATULATIONS!!

A major mile stone and great distinction Veenaji!! We all are proud of you.

Here is what Veenaji wrote with her humbleness & bhakthi " You all will be very

happy to know that yesterday I defended my PhD dissertation successfully and can

now add the 3 letters after my name :-) Guruvayurappan carried me through the

whole process and helped me finish off beautifully. "

We all are very happy Veenaji and our hearty congratulations on

your achievement!!!

May Lord Guruvayoorappan carry you to more achievements and bless you

with more happiness in life.

And Best wishes for your future endeavors!

Om Namo Narayanaya:

Sunil.

Guest guest

It is my pleasure to join the rest of the members in congratulating Veenaji on being awarded the doctorate, her proud achievement in career and the best reward for her hardwork with blessing of the Lord Guruvayurappan. Congrats Dr.Veena, we are thrilled to address you so!

Om Namo Narayanaya

Shashi Kartha--- On Sat, 8/9/08, chirattapuram <anair1101 wrote:

chirattapuram <anair1101[Guruvayur] Re: Congratulations Dr. Veena!!guruvayur Date: Saturday, August 9, 2008, 4:58 AM

That is wonderful. Congratulations Dr Veena, May Guruvayoorappan bless you to achieve still higher goals. Alexander Dumas said. " One's work may be finished some day, but one's education never." Jai Shree Krishna !guruvayur@grou ps.com, "menon_sunil" <menon_sunil@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Devotee Members,> > I am very delighted to share with you the following good news.> > Our Veenaji - Veena Nair - is a doctorate degree holder -Ph.D now!!> > As we say in most part of the world, Dr.Veena,CONGRATULA TIONS!!> > A major mile stone and great distinction Veenaji!! We all are proud of you.> > Here is what Veenaji wrote with her humbleness & bhakthi "You all will be very happy to know that yesterday I defended my PhD dissertation

successfully and can now add the 3 letters after my name :-) Guruvayurappan carried me through the whole process and helped me finish off beautifully. "> > We all are very happy Veenaji and our hearty congratulations on> your achievement! !!> > May Lord Guruvayoorappan carry you to more achievements and bless you> with more happiness in life.> > And Best wishes for your future endeavors!> > Om Namo Narayanaya:> > Sunil.>

Dear Dr.Veenaji,

Congratulations!

We are all very proud of your achievement.

May Krsna bless you with more and more accomplishments in the near future.

with best wishes,

rekha--- On Sat, 8/9/08, shashi kartha <shashi_kartha wrote:

shashi kartha <shashi_karthaRe: [Guruvayur] Re: Congratulations Dr. Veena!!guruvayur Date: Saturday, August 9, 2008, 4:54 PM

It is my pleasure to join the rest of the members in congratulating Veenaji on being awarded the doctorate, her proud achievement in career and the best reward for her hardwork with blessing of the Lord Guruvayurappan. Congrats Dr.Veena, we are thrilled to address you so!

Om Namo Narayanaya

Shashi Kartha--- On Sat, 8/9/08, chirattapuram <anair1101 > wrote:

chirattapuram <anair1101 >[Guruvayur] Re: Congratulations Dr. Veena!!guruvayur@grou ps.comSaturday, August 9, 2008, 4:58 AM

That is wonderful. Congratulations Dr Veena, May Guruvayoorappan bless you to achieve still higher goals. Alexander Dumas said. " One's work may be finished some day, but one's education never." Jai Shree Krishna !guruvayur@grou ps.com, "menon_sunil" <menon_sunil@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Devotee Members,> > I am very delighted to share with you the following good news.> > Our Veenaji - Veena Nair - is a doctorate degree holder -Ph.D now!!> > As we say in most part of the world, Dr.Veena,CONGRATULA TIONS!!> > A major mile stone and great distinction Veenaji!! We all are proud of you.> > Here is what Veenaji wrote with her humbleness & bhakthi "You all will be very happy to know that yesterday I defended my PhD dissertation

successfully and can now add the 3 letters after my name :-) Guruvayurappan carried me through the whole process and helped me finish off beautifully. "> > We all are very happy Veenaji and our hearty congratulations on> your achievement! !!> > May Lord Guruvayoorappan carry you to more achievements and bless you> with more happiness in life.> > And Best wishes for your future endeavors!> > Om Namo Narayanaya:> > Sunil.>

Congrats!!!!!!

Veenaji

Regards,

Sreejith.

"Kshipa Om Swaha"--- On Sat, 9/8/08, menon_sunil <menon_sunil wrote:

menon_sunil <menon_sunil[Guruvayur] Congratulations Dr. Veena!!guruvayurDate: Saturday, 9 August, 2008, 4:44 AM

Dear Devotee Members,I am very delighted to share with you the following good news. Our Veenaji - Veena Nair - is a doctorate degree holder -Ph.D now!! As we say in most part of the world, Dr.Veena,CONGRATULA TIONS!!A major mile stone and great distinction Veenaji!! We all are proud of you. Here is what Veenaji wrote with her humbleness & bhakthi "You all will be very happy to know that yesterday I defended my PhD dissertation successfully and can now add the 3 letters after my name :-) Guruvayurappan carried me through the whole process and helped me finish off beautifully. "We all are very happy Veenaji and our hearty congratulations onyour achievement! !! May Lord Guruvayoorappan carry you to more achievements and bless youwith more happiness in life. And Best wishes for your future endeavors! Om Namo

Narayanaya:Sunil.

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.