IndiaDivine.org

Krishna Bhajans - Audio and Video

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Devotees,

I am very glad to inform you that we have a new blog site to showcase

Video and Audio bhajans of our group members.

Sreedeviji, sent me her husband's bhajans to be the first one to added

to our Bhajan collection.

For those of you do not know already, " Sundaranarayana aka. Shri NVP.

Menon began writing songs in praise of Lord Guruvayoorappan some time

after his 60 th birthday in 1999, when he had a dream where in

Guruvayoorappan was instructing him to write classical songs about him!!

Untrained in formal music, he dismissed the dreams at first. But being a

devotee of Guruvayoorappan he was compelled to try anyway. Inspired by

devotion toward Guruvayoorappan he sat down to write his first song

starting with " Hari Om Narayana " . To his own wonderment words came out

of his mind as if " a tap was open " . Since then he has composed over 150

songs and a dance-drama, Manjulacharitham, one of Guruvayoorappan's

legendary miracles. All his krithis are in Sanskrit, Malayalam or

Manipravalam (Sanskrit- Malayalam) .The work is still continuing!!

You can get more info about the artist and listen to two of his compositions on

our new site -

http://krishnaslibrary.blogspot.com/

You can read the lyrics in last months and this months Navaneetham. We

will include it in the site eventually.

Thanks to Sreedeviji for providing us with these excellent bhajans and

look forward to more such work from both of them.

I welcome all of you to showcase your Krishna related audio & video in

this blog that can be a free promotion of your talents.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Om Namo Narayanaya:

Sunil.

HARI AUM

Sunilji, very good efforts. Thanks to Sreedeviji for sharing the bhajans.

Regards

Balagopal

NARAYANA NARAYANA NARAYANA--- On Wed, 13/8/08, menon_sunil <menon_sunil wrote:

menon_sunil <menon_sunil[Guruvayur] Krishna Bhajans - Audio and Videoguruvayur Date: Wednesday, 13 August, 2008, 7:29 AM

Dear Devotees,I am very glad to inform you that we have a new blog site to showcaseVideo and Audio bhajans of our group members.Sreedeviji, sent me her husband's bhajans to be the first one to addedto our Bhajan collection.For those of you do not know already, "Sundaranarayana aka. Shri NVP.Menon began writing songs in praise of Lord Guruvayoorappan some timeafter his 60 th birthday in 1999, when he had a dream where inGuruvayoorappan was instructing him to write classical songs about him!!Untrained in formal music, he dismissed the dreams at first. But being adevotee of Guruvayoorappan he was compelled to try anyway. Inspired bydevotion toward Guruvayoorappan he sat down to write his first songstarting with "Hari Om Narayana". To his own wonderment words came outof his mind as if "a tap was open". Since then he has composed over 150songs and a dance-drama, Manjulacharitham, one of

Guruvayoorappan' slegendary miracles. All his krithis are in Sanskrit, Malayalam orManipravalam (Sanskrit- Malayalam) .The work is still continuing!!You can get more info about the artist and listen to two of his compositions on our new site -http://krishnaslibr ary.blogspot. com/You can read the lyrics in last months and this months Navaneetham. Wewill include it in the site eventually.Thanks to Sreedeviji for providing us with these excellent bhajans andlook forward to more such work from both of them.I welcome all of you to showcase your Krishna related audio & video inthis blog that can be a free promotion of your talents.Please let me know if you have any questions.Om Namo Narayanaya:Sunil.

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Om namo Narayanaya

Dear Sunil ji,

Realy it is very nice to hear the bhajan of Sri Sundaranarayana.My suncere thanks to Sridevi ji for sharing the bhajans.I am naot able to see the videos of guruvayur due to bufferings very often.Is there any method to see and listen without buffering, so that it will be very nice.

thank you sunil ji

Om namo bhagavathe vasudevaya

subramanian

guruvayur , balagopal ramakrishnan <rbalpal wrote:>> HARI AUM> Â > Sunilji, very good efforts. Thanks to Sreedeviji for sharing the bhajans.> Â > Regards> Â > Balagopal> Â > NARAYANA NARAYANA NARAYANA> --- On Wed, 13/8/08, menon_sunil menon_sunil wrote:> > menon_sunil menon_sunil [Guruvayur] Krishna Bhajans - Audio and Video> guruvayur > Wednesday, 13 August, 2008, 7:29 AM> > > > > > > Dear Devotees,> > I am very glad to inform you that we have a new blog site to showcase> Video and Audio bhajans of our group members.> > Sreedeviji, sent me her husband's bhajans to be the first one to added> to our Bhajan collection.> > For those of you do not know already, "Sundaranarayana aka. Shri NVP.> Menon began writing songs in praise of Lord Guruvayoorappan some time> after his 60 th birthday in 1999, when he had a dream where in> Guruvayoorappan was instructing him to write classical songs about him!!> Untrained in formal music, he dismissed the dreams at first. But being a> devotee of Guruvayoorappan he was compelled to try anyway. Inspired by> devotion toward Guruvayoorappan he sat down to write his first song> starting with "Hari Om Narayana". To his own wonderment words came out> of his mind as if "a tap was open". Since then he has composed over 150> songs and a dance-drama, Manjulacharitham, one of Guruvayoorappan' s> legendary miracles. All his krithis are in Sanskrit, Malayalam or> Manipravalam (Sanskrit- Malayalam) .The work is still continuing!!> > You can get more info about the artist and listen to two of his compositions on our new site -> > http://krishnaslibr ary.blogspot. com/> > You can read the lyrics in last months and this months Navaneetham. We> will include it in the site eventually.> > Thanks to Sreedeviji for providing us with these excellent bhajans and> look forward to more such work from both of them.> > I welcome all of you to showcase your Krishna related audio & video in> this blog that can be a free promotion of your talents.> > Please let me know if you have any questions.> > Om Namo Narayanaya:> Sunil.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now, on http://help./l/in//mail/mail/tools/tools-08.html/>

Dear Sunil,

The way you have set it up is really fantastic!1.The clarity of the songs are much better.

Thank you very much.

The videos, you have set up will touch the hearts of all Guruvayurappan devotees. I felt as if I am in front of Guruvayur temple going for the vaakachaarthu!!. You have incororporated such beautiful pictures and caricatures of Krishna too and P leela,s Narayaneeyam and Chitra,s karuna cheyvan. I am sure Guruvayurppan,s bleesings will always be there for you and for all the devotees who are able to see this.

regards,

Sreedevi and narayanan Menon

--- On Tue, 8/12/08, menon_sunil <menon_sunil wrote:

menon_sunil <menon_sunil[Guruvayur] Krishna Bhajans - Audio and Videoguruvayur Date: Tuesday, August 12, 2008, 6:59 PM

Dear Devotees,I am very glad to inform you that we have a new blog site to showcaseVideo and Audio bhajans of our group members.Sreedeviji, sent me her husband's bhajans to be the first one to addedto our Bhajan collection.For those of you do not know already, "Sundaranarayana aka. Shri NVP.Menon began writing songs in praise of Lord Guruvayoorappan some timeafter his 60 th birthday in 1999, when he had a dream where inGuruvayoorappan was instructing him to write classical songs about him!!Untrained in formal music, he dismissed the dreams at first. But being adevotee of Guruvayoorappan he was compelled to try anyway. Inspired bydevotion toward Guruvayoorappan he sat down to write his first songstarting with "Hari Om Narayana". To his own wonderment words came outof his mind as if "a tap was open". Since then he has composed over 150songs and a dance-drama, Manjulacharitham, one of

Guruvayoorappan' slegendary miracles. All his krithis are in Sanskrit, Malayalam orManipravalam (Sanskrit- Malayalam) .The work is still continuing!!You can get more info about the artist and listen to two of his compositions on our new site -http://krishnaslibr ary.blogspot. com/You can read the lyrics in last months and this months Navaneetham. Wewill include it in the site eventually.Thanks to Sreedeviji for providing us with these excellent bhajans andlook forward to more such work from both of them.I welcome all of you to showcase your Krishna related audio & video inthis blog that can be a free promotion of your talents.Please let me know if you have any questions.Om Namo Narayanaya:Sunil.