IndiaDivine.org

thank you every one..

Rate this topic

Guest guest

OM NAMO NARAYANAYA..

namasthe! i don know how to express my thanks to all you good people in some few words... and i never expected of getting dis much of help from all of you.. May god bless you all...

Now i really want to tell u good people some more things..

as sunilji and sangeethaji and many others said.. i never prefered going to an astrologer with our jathakams.. but our parents believe in all these.. and also they say that a couple of our relation had to part coz of this particular 'dosham'. they revealed this fact only after matching our horoscopes.. i can never neglect their words coz dey are my 'kanappetta daivams'. they are ready to go with my wish but they say then i should completely neglect this 'jathakam' and other things associated with it.. I being too religious cannot do that also...

Also, that boy is from an orthodox bhrahmin family. his father and uncles are 'thanthries'. and i am a nair girl. the boy's parents cannot go against their son's wish but still i feel like they are not totally interested. this is coz if he marry me.. our kids will not be able to do thanthram and all.. they have already mentioned this problem to my parents..

coz of that my parents say.. if they(boy's parents) are not totally supportive.. how can my parents happily let me go with him? that is another problem... that boy's parents also say that he has yogam for 3 marriages. its also said in my jathakam dat i hav yogam for 2, if the match is not properly made. both of our parents are worried abt this..

my parents also think that this may be a 'nimitham' that god has given me to rethink about this affair. but i am not in a position to think about breaking this reln.

after thinking lots and lots.. what i hav decided now is:

- to keep on praying for only good things to happen

-try to keep a distance wid him for a short time.

-after 6 yrs once this dosha is over( then only i can think about a marriage) if he comes for my hand.. then i will go wid him... coz for him.. this long time will be sufficient enuf to take a good decision.. if it is true love then it will come to me even after such a long time.. the boy also said he is ready to wait though maintaining some distance is a hard part for both of us..

i wish if this decision is for our good and only for our good... i wish if great god gives me all support and strength to move in the right path only... please tell me if my decision is good coz i need all your prayers and support... i am so thankful to you all for all the support...

my sincere thanks to you all once again.. may god bless you all..

Hare rama hare rama ramarama hare hare..

Hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare..

Dear lekshmi,

I feel your decision is correct, i.e., to wait for the 6 year period to

pass. The Lord directs people's minds in the right direction.

In the meantime, respect what your parents say and abide by that. Your

concern for the kid's future is correct.

Regards

KVG

lekshmi s wrote:

OM NAMO NARAYANAYA..

namasthe! i don know how to express my thanks to all you

good people in some few words... and i never expected of getting dis

much of help from all of you.. May god bless you all...

as sunilji and sangeethaji and many others said.. i never

prefered going to an astrologer with our jathakams.. but our parents

believe in all these.. and also they say that a couple of our relation

had to part coz of this particular 'dosham'. they revealed this fact

only after matching our horoscopes.. i can never neglect their words

coz dey are my 'kanappetta daivams'. they are ready to go with my wish

but they say then i should completely neglect this 'jathakam' and other

things associated with it.. I being too religious cannot do that also...

Also, that boy is from an orthodox bhrahmin family. his

father and uncles are 'thanthries'. and i am a nair girl. the

boy's parents cannot go against their son's wish but still i feel like

they are not totally interested. this is coz if he marry me.. our kids

will not be able to do thanthram and all.. they have already mentioned

this problem to my parents..

coz of that my parents say.. if they(boy's parents) are

not totally supportive.. how can my parents happily let me go with him?

that is another problem... that boy's parents also say that he has

yogam for 3 marriages. its also said in my jathakam dat i hav yogam for

2, if the match is not properly made. both of our parents are worried

abt this..

my parents also think that this may be a 'nimitham' that

god has given me to rethink about this affair. but i am not in a

position to think about breaking this reln.

-after 6 yrs once this dosha is over( then only i can

think about a marriage) if he comes for my hand.. then i will go wid

him... coz for him.. this long time will be sufficient enuf to take a

good decision.. if it is true love then it will come to me even after

such a long time.. the boy also said he is ready to wait though

maintaining some distance is a hard part for both of us..

i wish if this decision is for our good and only for our

good... i wish if great god gives me all support and strength to move

in the right path only... please tell me if my decision is good coz i

need all your prayers and support... i am so thankful to you all for

all the support...

my sincere thanks to you all once again.. may god bless

you all..

A good decision , Laxmi,

You are on the right path as shown by Bhagavan Guruvayoorappan.

His blessings are with you and He has lot of good things in store for

you.

Remember, He knows best,

You pray for what you want and He provides what you need.

Jai Shree Krishna !

Dear Lekshmi,

In my mind, that is a very good decision.You will get to the right conclusion, eventually. .

It is also important to know that whatever decision you make ,that is the right one.

God has chosen you that path. i am telling you this because mental unsteadiness and wavering causes unhappiness and does not solve anything. May God bless you

..regards,

Sreedevi

--- On Thu, 8/21/08, lekshmi s <lekshmis49 wrote:

lekshmi s <lekshmis49[Guruvayur] thank you every one..guruvayur Date: Thursday, August 21, 2008, 8:04 AM

OM NAMO NARAYANAYA..

namasthe! i don know how to express my thanks to all you good people in some few words... and i never expected of getting dis much of help from all of you.. May god bless you all...

as sunilji and sangeethaji and many others said.. i never prefered going to an astrologer with our jathakams.. but our parents believe in all these.. and also they say that a couple of our relation had to part coz of this particular 'dosham'. they revealed this fact only after matching our horoscopes.. i can never neglect their words coz dey are my 'kanappetta daivams'. they are ready to go with my wish but they say then i should completely neglect this 'jathakam' and other things associated with it.. I being too religious cannot do that also...

Also, that boy is from an orthodox bhrahmin family. his father and uncles are 'thanthries' . and i am a nair girl. the boy's parents cannot go against their son's wish but still i feel like they are not totally interested. this is coz if he marry me.. our kids will not be able to do thanthram and all.. they have already mentioned this problem to my parents..

coz of that my parents say.. if they(boy's parents) are not totally supportive.. how can my parents happily let me go with him? that is another problem... that boy's parents also say that he has yogam for 3 marriages. its also said in my jathakam dat i hav yogam for 2, if the match is not properly made. both of our parents are worried abt this..

my parents also think that this may be a 'nimitham' that god has given me to rethink about this affair. but i am not in a position to think about breaking this reln.

-after 6 yrs once this dosha is over( then only i can think about a marriage) if he comes for my hand.. then i will go wid him... coz for him.. this long time will be sufficient enuf to take a good decision.. if it is true love then it will come to me even after such a long time.. the boy also said he is ready to wait though maintaining some distance is a hard part for both of us..

i wish if this decision is for our good and only for our good... i wish if great god gives me all support and strength to move in the right path only... please tell me if my decision is good coz i need all your prayers and support... i am so thankful to you all for all the support...

Dear Lekshmi,After reading this email from you my advise is forget it and just do what your parents advise you. I very strongly believe that marriage is not between two individuals, but between two communities (not even between two families). After reading this email I believe he is not the correct person for you.It is my opinion. You don't have to accept it.Thanks.Udayabhanu Panickarlekshmi s <lekshmis49 wrote: OM NAMO NARAYANAYA.. namasthe! i don know how to express my thanks to all you good people in some few words... and i never expected of getting dis much of help from all of you.. May god bless you all... Now i really want to tell u good people some more things.. as sunilji and sangeethaji and many others said.. i never prefered going to an astrologer with our jathakams.. but our parents believe in all these.. and also they say that a couple of our relation had to part coz of this particular 'dosham'. they revealed this fact only after matching our horoscopes.. i can never neglect their words coz dey are my 'kanappetta daivams'. they are ready to go with my wish but they say then i should completely neglect

this 'jathakam' and other things associated with it.. I being too religious cannot do that also... Also, that boy is from an orthodox bhrahmin family. his father and uncles are 'thanthries'. and i am a nair girl. the boy's parents cannot go against their son's wish but still i feel like they are not totally interested. this is coz if he marry me.. our kids will not be able to do thanthram and all.. they have already mentioned this problem to my parents.. coz of that my parents say.. if they(boy's parents) are not totally supportive.. how can my parents happily let me go with him? that is another problem... that boy's parents also say that he has yogam for 3 marriages. its also said in my jathakam dat i hav yogam for 2, if the match is not properly made. both of our parents are worried abt this.. my parents also think that this may be a 'nimitham' that god has given me to

rethink about this affair. but i am not in a position to think about breaking this reln. after thinking lots and lots.. what i hav decided now is: - to keep on praying for only good things to happen -try to keep a distance wid him for a short time. -after 6 yrs once this dosha is over( then only i can think about a marriage) if he comes for my hand.. then i will go wid him... coz for him.. this long time will be sufficient enuf to take a good decision.. if it is true love then it will come to me even after such a long time.. the boy also said he is ready to wait though maintaining some distance is a hard part for both of us.. i wish if this decision is for our good and only for our good... i wish if great god gives me all support and strength to move in the right path only... please tell me if my decision is good coz i need all your prayers and support... i am so

thankful to you all for all the support... my sincere thanks to you all once again.. may god bless you all.. Hare rama hare rama ramarama hare hare.. Hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare.. Sincerely,Udayabhanu Panickaraum namahh Shivaaya OUR BODY IS THE ABODE OF THE JEEVATMAN, WHICH IS IN FACT THE PARABRAHMAN. LET US NOT MAKE IT A GRAVEYARD. LET US NOT EAT FLESH. LET US BE VEGETARIANS AND STAY HEALTHY. Chattampi Swamikal said that animals are to be loved, not eaten. Eating flesh is good neither for the mind nor for the intellect, not even for the body. It distorts the basic character of human.

Lekshmi,

We all are just puppets and the thread is in His hands. I have observed in my life and havebrealized from our group members mails when they share their experience that we should never ask God for a particular thing.Always ask for good to happen and pray hard.

If the person you love is the one who is destined to be your husband in this life, God will make it happen that way no matter what doshams are there in your horoscope.If God has other plans for you both, still He will give you both enough courage and maturity to overcome your sorrows.So pray hard to Him and for everything He will be there with you.

May God bless you and give you enough strength!

Om namo narayana..Om namo narayana.....Om namo narayana...

Sangeetha--- On Thu, 8/21/08, lekshmi s <lekshmis49 wrote:

lekshmi s <lekshmis49[Guruvayur] thank you every one..guruvayur Date: Thursday, August 21, 2008, 11:04 AM

OM NAMO NARAYANAYA..

Also, that boy is from an orthodox bhrahmin family. his father and uncles are 'thanthries' . and i am a nair girl. the boy's parents cannot go against their son's wish but still i feel like they are not totally interested. this is coz if he marry me.. our kids will not be able to do thanthram and all.. they have already mentioned this problem to my parents..

Krishna ! Guruvayoorappa ! Dear daughter Lakshmi ,

The purosose of this human life of you is to serve Bhagavan Narayana .

Your parents are like God to you . Your " Dharma " is to obey the

instructions of your parents without any selfishness .

If one member of a Thantri family marries outside that tribe , all his

close relatives become disqualified to perform " Thantram " . In this age

of Atheism all around , we have very few Thantris on hand . So we can't

afford to loose even a single one . So ,your consideration of this

aspect is a great " Narayana-seva " .

Bhagavan Guruvayoorappan is Bhakthavalsalan . For sure , He will reward

you , your family and your next generations with great blessings if you

complete this " Seva " . This is 100% sure.

May Guruvayoorappan strengthen your Bhakti to Him !!!!

Dasan,

guruvayur , " chirattapuram " <anair1101 wrote:

>

> A good decision , Laxmi,

> You are on the right path as shown by Bhagavan Guruvayoorappan.

> His blessings are with you and He has lot of good things in store for

> you.

> Remember, He knows best,

> You pray for what you want and He provides what you need.

>

> Jai Shree Krishna !

>

Dear Lakshmi,

Dont take any Decisions when u are Confused ,instead take decisions when u are happy .That will be the wise choice .

OM NAMO NARANAYANA

sony--- On Fri, 8/22/08, sangeetha srinivasan <srisang76 wrote:

sangeetha srinivasan <srisang76Re: [Guruvayur] thank you every one..guruvayur Date: Friday, August 22, 2008, 2:31 AM

Lekshmi,

We all are just puppets and the thread is in His hands. I have observed in my life and havebrealized from our group members mails when they share their experience that we should never ask God for a particular thing.Always ask for good to happen and pray hard.

If the person you love is the one who is destined to be your husband in this life, God will make it happen that way no matter what doshams are there in your horoscope.If God has other plans for you both, still He will give you both enough courage and maturity to overcome your sorrows.So pray hard to Him and for everything He will be there with you.

May God bless you and give you enough strength!

Om namo narayana..Om namo narayana.... .Om namo narayana...

Sangeetha--- On Thu, 8/21/08, lekshmi s <lekshmis49 > wrote:

lekshmi s <lekshmis49 >[Guruvayur] thank you every one..guruvayur@grou ps.comThursday, August 21, 2008, 11:04 AM

OM NAMO NARAYANAYA..

You have taken the best decision.May Krishna bless you again and again...--- On Thu, 8/21/08, lekshmi s <lekshmis49 wrote:lekshmi s <lekshmis49[Guruvayur] thank you every one..guruvayur Date: Thursday, August 21, 2008, 11:04 PM

OM NAMO NARAYANAYA..