IndiaDivine.org

Sampoorna Narayaneeyam chanting at Bangalore.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hareeeeeeeeeeee Krishnaaaaaaaaaa !

May Lord Bless all of us on this auspicious day of Janmashtami !

As Bangaloreans of this group have decided to go for a day chanting of Sampoorna Narayaneeyam, while its venue and other arrangements are being discussed, I had requested my Guru, Brahmashri Damodara Sharmaji from Ernakulam to lead us in this venture. As he is the one who conducted the Bhagavatha Sapthaham at my residence,he kindly agreed to look for a day before pooja holidays.... He has a program on 6th Oct 08 in Bangalore and hence was thinking of checking with all Bangaloreans about their convenience if planned on 5th how will it be. 5th is chosen as it is Sunday.

OM NAMO NARAYANAYA !!

On 29/07/2008, K.V Gopalakrishna <gopalakrishna.kv wrote:

Dear Vinodji,Radhe Krishna!We have not fixed up anything so far. There have been only one, i.e., your response so far. Let us see how many of our group respond. Depending upon that, we can organise. Otherwise you can attend the session on the next Sukla paksha Ekadasi day. That will be in Sanjay Nagar. I do not know in whose house it is being organised this month. So let us wait.

RegardsKVG.PS, Vinod K (GE Infra, Energy) wrote:

Dear Shri KVG,

Please explain the easiest route to reach R T nagar starting from HAL airport road.

By HIS grace, I believe to attend this session without fail.

Aug-24 is my birth date as well. Star (Moolam) actually falls on Sep-9.

What are the pre-requisites to attend this session ?

Thanks & regards,

Vinod

9980839539/25232522

K.V Gopalakrishna [gopalakrishna.kv] Tuesday, July 29, 2008 1:58 PM

anuroopr; Arun P Pillai; ambayweb; ganeshn9; Murali Krishna; ramgopal_n2003; pallassena; ratheeshvnair20; sarath_489; sudhavs53; Sivasubramani Iyer; guruvayur

Cc: PS, Vinod K (GE Infra, Energy); Jayasree Menon; Sunil MenonSampoorna Narayaneeyam chanting at Bangalore. Dear all,Radhe Krishna!I have picked up your e-mail ids from the Guruvayoor data base, with the idea of finding out how many of the Guruvayoor group members are in Bangalore. According to the database, there are 13 members including me at Bangalore. I live in Sanjay Nagar and my contact phone number is 23510378 and mobile no., 9900396148.

The idea in the whole exercise is, as suggested by our moderator and another two active members of the group, Smt. Jayasree Menon and Shri. Vinod, to conduct a Narayaneeyam chanting session at Bangalore on a convenient date (preferably Aug. 23 or 24, being saturday and sunday, and coincide with Janmashtami) suitable to all, especially the office-going devotees. The session should start at least at 7 A.M., so that we can finish it by 1 or 1.30 P.M., and be back at our places for lunch. In case it starts late, we have to organise food, etc., which also can be done, but more cumbersome.

I was thinking of a place in R.T. Nagar where a Malayalee group conducts Narayaneeyam classes and about 15 ladies are attending. The classes are conducted by Shri. T.P. Sivasubramani, an exponent in Narayaneeyam. In case this place is suitable to you all, I request you to kindly mail me on my e-mail id gopalakrishna.kv or contact me on the telephone numbers given above.

I would also like to know how many of you will be able to attend.RegardsKVG. -- Best regards

Jayasree MenonBangalore+9900149461my blog link: http://www.pythrukam.blogspot.com/--

A well-thought out plan, execution excellence, market timing, personal leadership are drivers of the growth trajectory.

• 2 weeks later...

Hariom.I am now at Bangalore and willbe here till 14sept. I do give discourses on Bhagavad Gita,Sreemad Bhagavatam,Adhyatmaramayanam,etc. as saptaham or series or single day talks,absolutely with the intention of spreading the holy message as per my GURU's wishes(swami CHINMAYANANDA)Anybody interested, pl. contact over land fone6566 5200(son's residence)a.k.prabhakarprabhakarji, C/0 GUruvayurappan,gvr.--- On Sat, 8/23/08, Jayasree Menon <euroanuster wrote:

Jayasree Menon <euroanuster[Guruvayur] Re: Sampoorna Narayaneeyam chanting at Bangalore.guruvayur Date: Saturday, August 23, 2008, 8:48 AM

Hareeeeeeeeeeee Krishnaaaaaaaaaa !

May Lord Bless all of us on this auspicious day of Janmashtami !

As Bangaloreans of this group have decided to go for a day chanting of Sampoorna Narayaneeyam, while its venue and other arrangements are being discussed, I had requested my Guru, Brahmashri Damodara Sharmaji from Ernakulam to lead us in this venture. As he is the one who conducted the Bhagavatha Sapthaham at my residence,he kindly agreed to look for a day before pooja holidays.... He has a program on 6th Oct 08 in Bangalore and hence was thinking of checking with all Bangaloreans about their convenience if planned on 5th how will it be. 5th is chosen as it is Sunday.

OM NAMO NARAYANAYA !!

On 29/07/2008, K.V Gopalakrishna <gopalakrishna. kv (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Dear Vinodji,Radhe Krishna!We have not fixed up anything so far. There have been only one, i.e., your response so far. Let us see how many of our group respond. Depending upon that, we can organise. Otherwise you can attend the session on the next Sukla paksha Ekadasi day. That will be in Sanjay Nagar. I do not know in whose house it is being organised this month. So let us wait.RegardsKVG.PS, Vinod K (GE Infra, Energy) wrote:

Dear Shri KVG,

Please explain the easiest route to reach R T nagar starting from HAL airport road.

By HIS grace, I believe to attend this session without fail.

Aug-24 is my birth date as well. Star (Moolam) actually falls on Sep-9.

What are the pre-requisites to attend this session ?

Thanks & regards,

Vinod

9980839539/25232522

K.V Gopalakrishna [gopalakrishn a.kv (AT) gmail (DOT) com] Tuesday, July 29, 2008 1:58 PManuroopr (AT) (DOT) uk; Arun P Pillai; ambayweb ; ganeshn9 ; Murali Krishna; ramgopal_n2003@ ; pallassena (AT) gmail (DOT) com; ratheeshvnair20@ .co. in; sarath_489 ; sudhavs53 (AT) (DOT) co.in; Sivasubramani Iyer; guruvayur@grou ps.comCc: PS, Vinod K (GE Infra, Energy); Jayasree Menon; Sunil MenonSampoorna Narayaneeyam chanting at Bangalore. Dear all,Radhe Krishna!I have picked up your e-mail ids from the Guruvayoor data base, with the idea of finding out how many of the Guruvayoor group members are in Bangalore. According to the database, there are 13 members including me at Bangalore. I live in Sanjay Nagar and my contact phone number is 23510378 and mobile no., 9900396148.The idea in the whole exercise is, as suggested by our moderator and another two active members of the group, Smt. Jayasree Menon and Shri. Vinod, to conduct a Narayaneeyam chanting session at Bangalore on a convenient date

(preferably Aug. 23 or 24, being saturday and sunday, and coincide with Janmashtami) suitable to all, especially the office-going devotees. The session should start at least at 7 A.M., so that we can finish it by 1 or 1.30 P.M., and be back at our places for lunch. In case it starts late, we have to organise food, etc., which also can be done, but more cumbersome.I was thinking of a place in R.T. Nagar where a Malayalee group conducts Narayaneeyam classes and about 15 ladies are attending. The classes are conducted by Shri. T.P. Sivasubramani, an exponent in Narayaneeyam. In case this place is suitable to you all, I request you to kindly mail me on my e-mail id gopalakrishna. kv (AT) gmail (DOT) com or contact me on the telephone numbers given above.I would also like to know how many of you will be able to

attend.RegardsKVG. -- Best regardsJayasree MenonBangalore+9900149461my blog link: http://www.pythruka m.blogspot. com/------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -----A well-thought out plan, execution excellence, market timing, personal leadership are drivers of the growth trajectory.