IndiaDivine.org

Dear sarojaji & all - Pray for all

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Hrishiji,

I can assure you the members of this group are extremely blessed, kind hearted souls.

I have again and again seen how beautiful these personalities are.

You have a lot more to see...

Your mail shows you will make another impressive addition to our already rich collection of jewels.

--- On Wed, 8/27/08, hrishi surendran <hrishi363 wrote:

hrishi surendran <hrishi363[Guruvayur] Dear sarojaji & all - Pray for allguruvayur Date: Wednesday, August 27, 2008, 2:51 PM

Om Namo Narayanaya:

Dear sarojaji & all,

first of all thanks for all the replays.

I don’t know what kind of statement I am going to make, after reading the answer that I had got from sarojaji, I read the mail from sanathipapli and these thoughts came to my mind and I thought it would be better if I say it to all

I am new to this group. while joining this group, i thought it was just another group, but after watching this group for 2,3 days, i came to know that all of you are doing a good service, and i am glad to find a place like this where i can share my thoughts. Because, if I go to a temple, I can't find some one to whom I can talk something about my faith and religion and also I would like to hear some one speaks about our lord, his teachings etc.

But here, in this group I find those Souls, with true faith and devotion transferring there knowledge to those who requires it, those who prays for others, and standing by the side of those who need help.

This group is gathering of many soles – ‘only the souls’ to I think. We cannot express our self physically here.

Some times I can feel like all the souls are one-

when I read the mail from "Saanthipapli" saanthipapli@ .co. in , saying that

“My father Mekkattil vasudevan nair from Pallasana is now in ICU due to cerebral blood clot

he is already a heart, bp, sug , kidney patient and now having pneumonia also His left side paralyzed he struggling a lot with pain, due to pain he is even asking Christians to do JAPAM .PLEASE PRAY FOR HIM TO GET RELIEVE FROM PAINS.” In this mail I can feel his soul and I can feel and see his father in ICU.

I think it felt not only for me but also all those who read this mail had gone through the same feelings and all of you have seen his father in ICU, even if the picture of his father may not be clear, but we can feel and see his soul in ICU. And at the same time we can be able to feel how much painfull it is.

What I am trying to say is that, if we are able to feel his soul, it means there is some relation in between our souls. If there is a pain in someone’s soul, it means its hurting our soul too.

So please pray and send a replay mail offering prayer and let us help to reduce his/her pain. Also I am requesting you all to send replay mails to all those who sends us mail requesting to pray for them, which I think will make his soul happy thinking that there are souls who cares and pray for him and it makes him feel like he is not alone which I think that will help him/her to become mentally strong – that’s it. I had written what I can, with my limited knowledge and the thoughts that came to me. If there is anything , that you think is wrong please let me and others know.

Pray for all, With love Hrishi Surendran Om Namo Narayanaya:

Om Namo Narayanaya:

Om Namo Narayanaya: