Dear Devotees,

It is shocking to hear about our Chandraji - Chandrasekhra Menon- who

was away since Janmashtami day due to a heart problem. He had

undergone an angiogram and doctors detected a 80% block on his right

Aorta and a stent was implanted. Thanks to Guruvayoorappan for the

intervention on the Janmashtami day -at the right time - and saving

his life.

When he contacted me, he was more concerned about our Koti Naama

Japam moderation activities than his illness or resting some days.

That is the kind of devotion and hard working mentality you expect

from great Narayana Sevak like him who is no doubt a blessed

Guruvayoorappa Bhakthan.

-------------------------

He spends considerable amount of time to keep our Naama Japams in

order as a volunteer moderator, now let us take a moment to pray for

him and have Guruvayoorappan blessing in fast recovery and

Ayurarogyasoulkhyam.

I also like to request ALL of you take another moment to say a special

prayer for ALL OUR MEMBERS and families who requested for prayers and

other members who have not requested prayers from us but having health

or other issues.

Please take a moment and say your favorite - short - prayer thinking

everyone in the group to have Krishna's blessings in whatever problems

they are having.

Let us do a humble group prayer that I am sure Krishna will hear.

------------

Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare

Hare Krishna Hare Krishna, Krishna Krishna Hare Hare!

Om Namo Narayanaya:

Sunil.

Dear Sunil and Chandraji,

We pray To Guruvayurappan for Chandraji and all of us and our relatives and friends to have

victory over disease ,physical as well as emotional difficulties. By the way, as a doctor, may I correct that the blockage was probably in the right coronary artery and not aorta.Chandraji, you are indeed blessed by Guruvayurappan so as to catch the problem without damage to the heart muscle.May God continue to bless you and let us all remmeber HiIS name and try to surrender all activities to HIM..

with pranams to all in this special group.

LOKA SAMSATHA SUKHINO BHAVANTHU

Sreedevi and N.V.P. Menon

--- On Thu, 8/28/08, menon_sunil <menon_sunil wrote:

menon_sunil <menon_sunil[Guruvayur] Pls pray for Chandrajiguruvayur Date: Thursday, August 28, 2008, 10:53 AM

Dear Devotees,It is shocking to hear about our Chandraji - Chandrasekhra Menon- whowas away since Janmashtami day due to a heart problem. He hadundergone an angiogram and doctors detected a 80% block on his rightAorta and a stent was implanted. Thanks to Guruvayoorappan for theintervention on the Janmashtami day -at the right time - and savinghis life. When he contacted me, he was more concerned about our Koti NaamaJapam moderation activities than his illness or resting some days.That is the kind of devotion and hard working mentality you expectfrom great Narayana Sevak like him who is no doubt a blessedGuruvayoorappa Bhakthan.------------ --------- ----He spends considerable amount of time to keep our Naama Japams inorder as a volunteer moderator, now let us take a moment to pray forhim and have Guruvayoorappan blessing in fast recovery andAyurarogyasoulkhyam

..------------ --------- ----I also like to request ALL of you take another moment to say a specialprayer for ALL OUR MEMBERS and families who requested for prayers andother members who have not requested prayers from us but having healthor other issues.Please take a moment and say your favorite - short - prayer thinkingeveryone in the group to have Krishna's blessings in whatever problemsthey are having. Let us do a humble group prayer that I am sure Krishna will hear. ------------Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare HareHare Krishna Hare Krishna, Krishna Krishna Hare Hare!Om Namo Narayanaya:Sunil.

Menonji wrote to me also about it mentioning his inability to attend the sanskrit class. I replied to him wishing him well. My husband who had bypass done to him 8years ago sys that any problem with right side of the ehart is not to be feared and can be remedied. After the operation he beame more fit that ever and moreactive. So let us pray for Menonji for fast recovery and long life.He has become a dear friend for all in the group and in the online sanskrit class.

saroja Ramanujam

Dr. Saroja Ramanujam, M.A., Ph.D, Siromani in sanskrit.

www.freewebs.com/asrama3

--- On Thu, 8/28/08, menon_sunil <menon_sunil wrote:

menon_sunil <menon_sunil[Guruvayur] Pls pray for Chandrajiguruvayur Date: Thursday, August 28, 2008, 11:23 PM

Dear Devotees,It is shocking to hear about our Chandraji - Chandrasekhra Menon- whowas away since Janmashtami day due to a heart problem. He hadundergone an angiogram and doctors detected a 80% block on his rightAorta and a stent was implanted. Thanks to Guruvayoorappan for theintervention on the Janmashtami day -at the right time - and savinghis life. When he contacted me, he was more concerned about our Koti NaamaJapam moderation activities than his illness or resting some days.That is the kind of devotion and hard working mentality you expectfrom great Narayana Sevak like him who is no doubt a blessedGuruvayoorappa Bhakthan.------------ --------- ----He spends considerable amount of time to keep our Naama Japams inorder as a volunteer moderator, now let us take a moment to pray forhim and have Guruvayoorappan blessing in fast recovery andAyurarogyasoulkhyam

..------------ --------- ----I also like to request ALL of you take another moment to say a specialprayer for ALL OUR MEMBERS and families who requested for prayers andother members who have not requested prayers from us but having healthor other issues.Please take a moment and say your favorite - short - prayer thinkingeveryone in the group to have Krishna's blessings in whatever problemsthey are having. Let us do a humble group prayer that I am sure Krishna will hear. ------------Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare HareHare Krishna Hare Krishna, Krishna Krishna Hare Hare!Om Namo Narayanaya:Sunil.

Hare Krishna !May Lord Bless Shri Chandraji for a long and healthy life !

2008/8/28 menon_sunil <menon_sunil

Dear Devotees,

It is shocking to hear about our Chandraji - Chandrasekhra Menon- who

was away since Janmashtami day due to a heart problem. He had

undergone an angiogram and doctors detected a 80% block on his right

Aorta and a stent was implanted. Thanks to Guruvayoorappan for the

intervention on the Janmashtami day -at the right time - and saving

his life.

When he contacted me, he was more concerned about our Koti Naama

Japam moderation activities than his illness or resting some days.

That is the kind of devotion and hard working mentality you expect

from great Narayana Sevak like him who is no doubt a blessed

Guruvayoorappa Bhakthan.

He spends considerable amount of time to keep our Naama Japams in

order as a volunteer moderator, now let us take a moment to pray for

him and have Guruvayoorappan blessing in fast recovery and

Ayurarogyasoulkhyam.

I also like to request ALL of you take another moment to say a special

prayer for ALL OUR MEMBERS and families who requested for prayers and

other members who have not requested prayers from us but having health

or other issues.

Please take a moment and say your favorite - short - prayer thinking

everyone in the group to have Krishna's blessings in whatever problems

they are having.

Let us do a humble group prayer that I am sure Krishna will hear.

------------

Om Namo Narayanaya:

Sunil.

-- Best regardsJayasree MenonBangalore+9900149461my blog link: http://www.pythrukam.blogspot.com/--

A well-thought out plan, execution excellence, market timing, personal leadership are drivers of the growth trajectory.

Om Namo Narayanaya

Sunilji

I am very sad to hear this news.We must pray for him.Otherwise bhagavan will not forgive us.

I am sure bhagavan will bless him and he will be all right soon.--- On Thu, 8/28/08, menon_sunil <menon_sunil wrote:

menon_sunil <menon_sunil[Guruvayur] Pls pray for Chandrajiguruvayur Date: Thursday, August 28, 2008, 11:23 PM

Dear Sunilji,

Distresssing indeed it was , to hear of the close brush with danger that our respected Shri.chandraji has had.

But look at the wonderful side of this. You say that Chandraji was busy with moderating the koti nama japam and while the world was celebrating Lord Krishna's birthday - What was Lord Krishna doing? Taking our Chandraji into his care that very day, and giving him a new lease of life knowing how valuable this bhaktan's life is is in spreading his cause of Bhakti in the world.That God takes care of his Bhaktas are proven time and again and this is one more shining example.

No doubt, our Chandraji is going to be fine as ever now, cause he is a personal favourite assistant of the Lord as has been proven.

Nice to see shri Chandraji's mail enquiring on shri. Mekkattil Vasudevan Nair's health and words of encouragement despite his own brush with illness. That's the kind of attitude which shows a winner and which encourages us mere mortals, to strive to make our lives purer and better and develop tolerance and acceptance.

Humbly

Jayashree S Menon

It was nice to read

guruvayur From: menon_sunilDate: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 17:53:52 +0000[Guruvayur] Pls pray for Chandraji

Dear Devotees,It is shocking to hear about our Chandraji - Chandrasekhra Menon- whowas away since Janmashtami day due to a heart problem. He hadundergone an angiogram and doctors detected a 80% block on his rightAorta and a stent was implanted. Thanks to Guruvayoorappan for theintervention on the Janmashtami day -at the right time - and savinghis life. When he contacted me, he was more concerned about our Koti NaamaJapam moderation activities than his illness or resting some days.That is the kind of devotion and hard working mentality you expectfrom great Narayana Sevak like him who is no doubt a blessedGuruvayoorappa Bhakthan.-------------------------He spends considerable amount of time to keep our Naama Japams inorder as a volunteer moderator, now let us take a moment to pray forhim and have Guruvayoorappan blessing in fast recovery andAyurarogyasoulkhyam.-------------------------I also like to request ALL of you take another moment to say a specialprayer for ALL OUR MEMBERS and families who requested for prayers andother members who have not requested prayers from us but having healthor other issues.Please take a moment and say your favorite - short - prayer thinkingeveryone in the group to have Krishna's blessings in whatever problemsthey are having. Let us do a humble group prayer that I am sure Krishna will hear. ------------Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare HareHare Krishna Hare Krishna, Krishna Krishna Hare Hare!Om Namo Narayanaya:Sunil. Search for videos of Bollywood, Hollywood, Mollywood and every other wood, only on Live.com Try it now!

Hare Krishna,

When opened our group mail yesterday night at 11.30pm first mail opend is Chandraji.s mail praying for shri.vasudevan Nair health stating he wast hospitalised for health reason due to that he could not replay immed.

What a big and broad Heart! Even iam not met him, only through the mail comes to know that he is Kannan's best loved person. and same time I was Praying for him and send the OHM NAMO NARAYANA japam for his speedy recovery on last night 11.50pm.

May kannan Bless you always and bless the group with your presence.

Also all the devotees Iam praying sincerely to my kannan when ever they are on trouble. iam a person more never disclose every time but my mind will be with them for praying.

May Kannan bless us all.

with love,

sree--- On Thu, 28/8/08, menon_sunil <menon_sunil wrote:

menon_sunil <menon_sunil[Guruvayur] Pls pray for Chandrajiguruvayur Date: Thursday, 28 August, 2008, 11:23 PM

..------------ --------- ----I also like to request ALL of you take another moment to say a specialprayer for ALL OUR MEMBERS and families who requested for prayers andother members who have not requested prayers from us but having healthor other issues.Please take a moment and say your favorite - short - prayer thinkingeveryone in the group to have Krishna's blessings in whatever problemsthey are having. Let us do a humble group prayer that I am sure Krishna will hear. ------------Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare HareHare Krishna Hare Krishna, Krishna Krishna Hare Hare!Om Namo Narayanaya:Sunil.Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.

Ohm Namo Bhagavathe Vasudevaya.

Prayers from the heart for Chandra ji's speedy recovery.

Also ,as Sunil ji suggests ,prayers for all our group members ,whose

faces are not known ,but whose thoughts and feelings are received

through their communication in this forum and with whom we have all

been empathising for so long .

May the Lord ,hear our entreaties to keep all our members ,who are knit

by one strong chord ,namely the love of our Guruvayoorappan, and keep

each of us healthful and happy and be with us through every moment of

our lives!

Karuna mayane.....Bhaktavatsala........ellareyum

kaatholane....guruvayoorappa.......

guruvayur , " sreedhar c.p " <sreepal20 wrote:

>

>

> Hare Krishna,

> Â

> When opened our group mail yesterday night at 11.30pm first mail opend

is Chandraji.s mail praying for shri.vasudevan Nair health stating

he wast hospitalised for health reason due to that he could not replay

immed.

> Â

> What a big and broad Heart! Even iam not met him, only through the

mail comes to know that he is Kannan's best loved person. and same time

I was Praying for him and send the OHM NAMO NARAYANA japam for his

speedy recovery on last night 11.50pm.

> Â

> May kannan Bless you always and bless the group with your presence.

> Â

> Also all the devotees Iam praying sincerely to my kannan when ever

they are on trouble. iam a person more never disclose every time but my

mind will be with them for praying.

> Â

> May Kannan bless us all.

> Â

> with love,

> sree

>

> --- On Thu, 28/8/08, menon_sunil menon_sunil wrote:

>

> menon_sunil menon_sunil

> [Guruvayur] Pls pray for Chandraji

> guruvayur

> Thursday, 28 August, 2008, 11:23 PM

Dear Devotees,

>

> It is shocking to hear about our Chandraji - Chandrasekhra Menon- who

> was away since Janmashtami day due to a heart problem. He had

> undergone an angiogram and doctors detected a 80% block on his right

> Aorta and a stent was implanted. Thanks to Guruvayoorappan for the

> intervention on the Janmashtami day -at the right time - and saving

> his life.

>

> When he contacted me, he was more concerned about our Koti Naama

> Japam moderation activities than his illness or resting some days.

> That is the kind of devotion and hard working mentality you expect

> from great Narayana Sevak like him who is no doubt a blessed

> Guruvayoorappa Bhakthan.

>

> ------------ --------- ----

>

> He spends considerable amount of time to keep our Naama Japams in

> order as a volunteer moderator, now let us take a moment to pray for

> him and have Guruvayoorappan blessing in fast recovery and

> Ayurarogyasoulkhyam .

>

> I also like to request ALL of you take another moment to say a special

> prayer for ALL OUR MEMBERS and families who requested for prayers and

> other members who have not requested prayers from us but having health

> or other issues.

>

> Please take a moment and say your favorite - short - prayer thinking

> everyone in the group to have Krishna's blessings in whatever problems

> they are having.

>

> Let us do a humble group prayer that I am sure Krishna will hear.

>

> ------------

> Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare

> Hare Krishna Hare Krishna, Krishna Krishna Hare Hare!

>

> Om Namo Narayanaya:

> Sunil.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Send instant messages to your online friends

http://uk.messenger.

>

Hari-om

It is sad news. I am very much disturbed to learn about Chandrji's

health. I sincerely wish for his speedy recovery and pray that Shree

Guruvayoorappan will return him to his normal health.

Chandraji is a very active and dedicated devotee of the Lord and we

are all praying for you , Chandrji.

Jai Shree Krishna !

guruvayur , meera chandran <meera_chandran

wrote:

>

> Om Namo Narayanaya

>  

> Sunilji

>  

>      I am very sad to hear this news.We must pray for him.Otherwise

bhagavan will not forgive us.

>  

> I am sure bhagavan will bless him and he will be all right soon.

>

> --- On Thu, 8/28/08, menon_sunil <menon_sunil wrote:

>

> menon_sunil <menon_sunil

> [Guruvayur] Pls pray for Chandraji

> guruvayur

> Thursday, August 28, 2008, 11:23 PM

Dear Devotees,

>

> It is shocking to hear about our Chandraji - Chandrasekhra Menon-

who

> was away since Janmashtami day due to a heart problem. He had

> undergone an angiogram and doctors detected a 80% block on his right

> Aorta and a stent was implanted. Thanks to Guruvayoorappan for the

> intervention on the Janmashtami day -at the right time - and saving

> his life.

>

> When he contacted me, he was more concerned about our Koti Naama

> Japam moderation activities than his illness or resting some days.

> That is the kind of devotion and hard working mentality you expect

> from great Narayana Sevak like him who is no doubt a blessed

> Guruvayoorappa Bhakthan.

>

>

> He spends considerable amount of time to keep our Naama Japams in

> order as a volunteer moderator, now let us take a moment to pray for

> him and have Guruvayoorappan blessing in fast recovery and

> Ayurarogyasoulkhyam .

>

> I also like to request ALL of you take another moment to say a

special

> prayer for ALL OUR MEMBERS and families who requested for prayers

and

> other members who have not requested prayers from us but having

health

> or other issues.

>

> Please take a moment and say your favorite - short - prayer thinking

> everyone in the group to have Krishna's blessings in whatever

problems

> they are having.

>

> Let us do a humble group prayer that I am sure Krishna will hear.

>

> ------------

> Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare

> Hare Krishna Hare Krishna, Krishna Krishna Hare Hare!

>

> Om Namo Narayanaya:

> Sunil.

>

OM NAMO NARAYANAYA

It gives lots of pain when reading about Chandraji.

Kannan will defenitely cure his disease and bless him with a healthy and happy life.

OM NAMO NARAYANAYA --- On Thu, 8/28/08, menon_sunil <menon_sunil wrote:

menon_sunil <menon_sunil[Guruvayur] Pls pray for Chandrajiguruvayur Date: Thursday, August 28, 2008, 10:53 AM

OM NAMO NARAYANAYA

It is sad to hear about Chandraji. Praying to Lord Guruvayurappan for his

speedy recovery and good health.

Om Namo Narayanaya

Deepa

--- On Fri, 29/8/08, Sreevidya Menon <sreemenon23 wrote:

Sreevidya Menon <sreemenon23Re: [Guruvayur] Pls pray for Chandrajiguruvayur Date: Friday, 29 August, 2008, 5:04 PM

OM NAMO NARAYANAYA

Kannan will defenitely cure his disease and bless him with a healthy and happy life.

OM NAMO NARAYANAYA --- On Thu, 8/28/08, menon_sunil <menon_sunil@ > wrote:

menon_sunil <menon_sunil@ >[Guruvayur] Pls pray for Chandrajiguruvayur@grou ps.comThursday, August 28, 2008, 10:53 AM

• 2 weeks later...

OM NAMO NARAYANAYA

I am very much hurt to note about Shri Chandraji. I sincerely pray for his speedy recovery.

With prayers,

(Annapoorni Venkatesh)--- On Sat, 30/8/08, kris nair <twinburn_nair wrote:

kris nair <twinburn_nairRe: [Guruvayur] Pls pray for Chandrajiguruvayur Date: Saturday, 30 August, 2008, 4:48 AM

OM NAMO NARAYANAYA

Om Namo Narayanaya

Deepa

--- On Fri, 29/8/08, Sreevidya Menon <sreemenon23@ > wrote:

Sreevidya Menon <sreemenon23@ >Re: [Guruvayur] Pls pray for Chandrajiguruvayur@grou ps.comFriday, 29 August, 2008, 5:04 PM

OM NAMO NARAYANAYA

menon_sunil <menon_sunil@ >[Guruvayur] Pls pray for Chandrajiguruvayur@grou ps.comThursday, August 28, 2008, 10:53 AM

Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now

Jai Sreekrishna

After a long long time, I could go thorugh my mail only today when I came to know about the health problem of Shri Chandraji.

Without knowing anything about this, I had sent a message to him on 5th for an invitation to join the Koti Nama Arachana blog and he responded the same on the very same day. Such is his devotion. He is a staunch devotee of KANNAN and I am sure he will recover fast. as HIS BLESSINGS will be always with him. Dear Chandraji, I am really sorry that I troubled you at such a time

Praying to KANNAN for his speedy recovery

Sunilji, though late I prayed sincerely to KANNAN for the well being of all our group members

Humbly

Syamala

--- On Mon, 9/8/08, Annapoorni Venkatesh <annapoornivenkatesh wrote:

Annapoorni Venkatesh <annapoornivenkateshRe: [Guruvayur] Pls pray for Chandrajiguruvayur Date: Monday, September 8, 2008, 2:58 PM

OM NAMO NARAYANAYA

I am very much hurt to note about Shri Chandraji. I sincerely pray for his speedy recovery.

With prayers,

(Annapoorni Venkatesh)--- On Sat, 30/8/08, kris nair <twinburn_nair@ .co. uk> wrote:

kris nair <twinburn_nair@ .co. uk>Re: [Guruvayur] Pls pray for Chandrajiguruvayur@grou ps.comSaturday, 30 August, 2008, 4:48 AM

OM NAMO NARAYANAYA

Om Namo Narayanaya

Deepa

--- On Fri, 29/8/08, Sreevidya Menon <sreemenon23@ > wrote:

Sreevidya Menon <sreemenon23@ >Re: [Guruvayur] Pls pray for Chandrajiguruvayur@grou ps.comFriday, 29 August, 2008, 5:04 PM

OM NAMO NARAYANAYA

Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now