IndiaDivine.org

Bhajanavali - School of Bhagawad Gita

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Om Namo Narayanaya

Dear Devotees,

I had recently got a Bhajan book called The Bhajanavali publised by the School of Bhagawad Gita. This book is a store house of virtually 75 bhajans all in Malayalam script. I have attached a copy of the index page of this book for your reference. More information can be source at the below web page of the School of Bhagavad Gita. They do have a book shop in Guruvayoor. http://www.schoolofbhagavadgita.org/

Narayana Narayana Narayana

Pravin

Sorry sir,Your scan is not readable.ThanksPravin balan <hba9331 wrote: Om Namo NarayanayaDear Devotees,I had recently got a Bhajan book called The

Bhajanavali publised by the School of Bhagawad Gita. This book is a store house of virtually 75 bhajans all in Malayalam script. I have attached a copy of the index page of this book for your reference. More information can be source at the below web page of the School of Bhagavad Gita. They do have a book shop in Guruvayoor. http://www.schoolofbhagavadgita.org/Narayana Narayana NarayanaPravin Sincerely,Udayabhanu Panickaraum namahh Shivaaya OUR BODY IS THE ABODE OF THE JEEVATMAN, WHICH IS IN FACT THE PARABRAHMAN. LET US NOT MAKE IT A GRAVEYARD. LET US NOT EAT FLESH. LET US BE VEGETARIANS AND STAY HEALTHY. Animals are to be loved, not eaten. Eating flesh is good neither for the mind nor for the intellect, not even for the body. It distorts the basic character of human.

Om Namo Narayanaya

Dear Udayabhanuji,

Thank you for let us know the error on the file, I have saved this again this time saved as a pdf file. This time you should be able to view the same.

Narayana Narayana Narayana

Pravin --- On Fri, 8/29/08, Udayabhanu Panickar <udhayabhanupanickar wrote:

Udayabhanu Panickar <udhayabhanupanickarRe: [Guruvayur] Bhajanavali - School of Bhagawad Gitaguruvayur Date: Friday, August 29, 2008, 5:26 PM

Sorry sir,Your scan is not readable.ThanksPravin balan <hba9331 > wrote:

Om Namo NarayanayaDear Devotees,I had recently got a Bhajan book called The

Bhajanavali publised by the School of Bhagawad Gita. This book is a store house of virtually 75 bhajans all in Malayalam script. I have attached a copy of the index page of this book for your reference. More information can be source at the below web page of the School of Bhagavad Gita. They do have a book shop in Guruvayoor. http://www.schoolof bhagavadgita. org/Narayana Narayana NarayanaPravin Sincerely,Udayabhanu Panickaraum namahh ShivaayaOUR BODY IS THE ABODE OF THE JEEVATMAN, WHICH IS IN FACT THE PARABRAHMAN. LET US NOT MAKE IT A GRAVEYARD. LET US NOT EAT FLESH. LET US BE VEGETARIANS AND STAY

HEALTHY. Animals are to be loved, not eaten. Eating flesh is good neither for the mind nor for the intellect, not even for the body. It distorts the basic character of human.