IndiaDivine.org

Pls pray for Mekkatill vasudevan Nair-Pls chant Maha Mrityumjaya mantra

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Om Namo Narayanaya

Dear Saanthipaapliji

Please don't worry.Bhagavan will bless your father and he will be all right soon.

We will pray for him.

Please chant this maha mrityum jaya mantra

Om Tryambakam Yajamahe

Sugandhim Pushtivardhanam

Urvarukamiva Bandhanan

Mrityor Mukshiya Maamritat

We worship the three-eyed Lord (Siva) who is full of sweet fragrance and nourishes human beings. May he liberate me from bondage, even as the cucumber is severed from the vine.This is the Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra. It removes disease, prevents accidents and bestows liberation. It should be repeated daily.

And after chanting the mantra , please put some bhasma (ashes) on his body and forehead

Everything will be all right.

Once my uncle caught a serious disease and he was even unable to woke up .I did the same thing and the next day itself he was perfectly all right.So I am telling this.

You know if we pray Lord Shiva ,Lord Vishnu will hear it and if we pray Lord Vishnu Lord Shiva will hear it.

Om Nama Shivaya

Om Namo Narayanaya

Please listen the pronounciation of the mantra from this video

http://in.youtube.com/watch?v=uTmHf5cjMvA & feature=related

With Prayers

Meera.

--- On Thu, 8/28/08, menon_sunil <menon_sunil wrote:

menon_sunil <menon_sunil[Guruvayur] Re: Pls pray for Mekkatill vasudevan Nairguruvayur Date: Thursday, August 28, 2008, 10:56 PM

Dear Saanthipapliji,I pray to Guruvayoorappan for a fast recovery for your father. I amsure HE will listen to your request. Om Namo Narayanaya:Sunil.guruvayur@grou ps.com, Sreevidya Menon <sreemenon23@ ...> wrote:>> OM NAMO NARAYANAYA> > Your father would be recovered soon by the GOD's blessings. > Please take care.> > Om namo narayanaya> Om namo narayanaya> Om namo narayanaya> Om namo narayanaya> Om namo narayanaya> > > > --- On Mon, 8/25/08, regana9 <regana9 > wrote:> > regana9 <regana9 >> Re: [Guruvayur] Pls pray for Mekkatill vasudevan Nair> guruvayur@grou

ps.com> Monday, August 25, 2008, 7:03 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear friend,> > Please chant any manthra you know repeatedly either in your mind orloudly.> As you chant pray intensely that he should recover.> Your prayer will be most powerful as you are witnessing his pain.> At the same time we will also strongly pray for his recovery.> > Please be assured, our prayers will be with him.He is also like afather to us.> > Tell him, all of us are praying for him.> > Krishna please take good care of him. > Protect him from pain and make him recover soon.> My dearest Krishna help him please....> > > > > > > > --- On Mon,

8/25/08, Saanthipapli <saanthipapli@ .co. in> wrote:> > Saanthipapli <saanthipapli@ .co. in>> [Guruvayur] Pls pray for Mekkatill vasudevan Nair> "guruvayurappan- GROUP" <guruvayur@gro u ps.com>> Monday, August 25, 2008, 6:16 PM> > > > > > > > > Dear frineds and respected elders > My father Mekkattil vasudevan nair from Pallasana is now in ICU dueto cerebral blood clot > he is already a heart, bp, sug , kidney patient and now havingpneumonia also> His left side paralised he struggling a lot with pain, due to painhe is even asking christians to do JAPAM .PLEASE PRAY FOR HIM TO GETRELIEVE FROM PAINS.> i put an audio of anjana sreedhara if he hear that song sung byDr.K.j yesudass he is litle bit sleeping please help me advice me whatto do ( he dont know

sanskrit he knows only malayalam)> Thank u > > > > > > > Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now>