IndiaDivine.org

Listen to beautiful Krishna Bhajans

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear GuruDevs,

I am very glad to inform you that we have added five more audio

bhajans to our " Krishnas Library " - audio-video blog.

- Shri NVP Menon (Sundaranarayanan) is kind enough to share with us

four more of his bhajans for our listening pleasure. The lyrics for

the same will be published in the upcoming Navaneetham. Please thank

NVP Menonji and Sreedeviji for providing us the beautiful Kirthanams.

- As always our Sukumarji has provided us a beautiful Krishna Kirthan

written by him and sung by Anilkumar. Thanks to Sukumarji.

Please check out the blog for listening to all of the same.

http://krishnaslibrary.blogspot.com/

You may leave your comments in the blog.

I welcome all of you to showcase your Krishna related audio & videos

in this blog that can be a free promotion of your talents.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Om Namo Narayanaya:

Sunil.

Dear Sunil,

I really like the way of your addressing and the acronym is excellent.

Our sincere thanks to Shri NVP Menon and Shreemathi Menon for sharing th Bhajans and thanks to you for loading it so that everybody can listen to those beautiful bhjans.

May God give many more years of Aaayuraarogya soukhyam to Shri Menon and his family!

There is no meaning in just sayig a thank you to you for all the selfless work you are doing for all the devotee's sake and the only way we can reciprocate is by praying for you and your family.May guruvayurappan shower His kaarunyam on you!

Regards and prayers

Savitri

On Fri, Aug 29, 2008 at 6:03 PM, menon_sunil <menon_sunil wrote:

Dear GuruDevs,I am very glad to inform you that we have added five more audiobhajans to our " Krishnas Library " - audio-video blog. - Shri NVP Menon (Sundaranarayanan) is kind enough to share with us

four more of his bhajans for our listening pleasure. The lyrics forthe same will be published in the upcoming Navaneetham. Please thankNVP Menonji and Sreedeviji for providing us the beautiful Kirthanams.- As always our Sukumarji has provided us a beautiful Krishna Kirthan

written by him and sung by Anilkumar. Thanks to Sukumarji.Please check out the blog for listening to all of the same.http://krishnaslibrary.blogspot.com/

You may leave your comments in the blog.I welcome all of you to showcase your Krishna related audio & videosin this blog that can be a free promotion of your talents.Please let me know if you have any questions.

Om Namo Narayanaya:Sunil.

Dear Savitriji and Sunil and Sukumarji,,

Thanks for the comments.and for the prayers.Everything is HIS wish.

We are thankful for the beaytiful Bhajan of Sri Sukmarji. Anilkumar has sung it so well and the song gave mental peace. Keep up the good work. I can only say, Ellam Bhagavante Leelakal Allayo

Thanks again to Sunil

regards,

Sreedevi and N.V.P. Menon

--- On Fri, 8/29/08, Savitri Puram <savitriopuram wrote:

Savitri Puram <savitriopuramRe: [Guruvayur] Listen to beautiful Krishna Bhajansguruvayur Date: Friday, August 29, 2008, 4:14 PM

Dear Sunil,

Our sincere thanks to Shri NVP Menon and Shreemathi Menon for sharing th Bhajans and thanks to you for loading it so that everybody can listen to those beautiful bhjans.

May God give many more years of Aaayuraarogya soukhyam to Shri Menon and his family!

There is no meaning in just sayig a thank you to you for all the selfless work you are doing for all the devotee's sake and the only way we can reciprocate is by praying for you and your family.May guruvayurappan shower His kaarunyam on you!

Regards and prayers

Savitri

On Fri, Aug 29, 2008 at 6:03 PM, menon_sunil <menon_sunil@ > wrote:

Dear GuruDevs,I am very glad to inform you that we have added five more audiobhajans to our "Krishnas Library" - audio-video blog. - Shri NVP Menon (Sundaranarayanan) is kind enough to share with usfour more of his bhajans for our listening pleasure. The lyrics forthe same will be published in the upcoming Navaneetham. Please thankNVP Menonji and Sreedeviji for providing us the beautiful Kirthanams.- As always our Sukumarji has provided us a beautiful Krishna Kirthanwritten by him and sung by Anilkumar. Thanks to Sukumarji.Please check out the blog for listening to all of the same.http://krishnaslibr ary.blogspot. com/You may leave your comments in the blog.I welcome all of you to showcase your Krishna related audio & videosin this blog that can be a free promotion of your

talents.Please let me know if you have any questions.Om Namo Narayanaya:Sunil.

Hari OM!

Sri Menon ji and Sreedevi ji

Thank you for listening and commenting on my song. I am really glad that you enjoyed it as I wanted to convey how precious is our moments in front of Lord Guruvayoorappan and how the moment transends into something wonderful as we have the darsan. A firend of mine saw the lyrics and took a copy- he volunteerly took it to Palghat when he went to India and got it recorded. He surprised me with the song professionally recorded and handed me the CD!!. I have done a few recordings since then. I am also an engineer with no training in literature or music.

I have listened to a number of krithis by Sri Menonji and I watched the interview on Asianet (or Kairali?) through U tube. Very uplifting and encouraging to a beginner like me. May the Lord continue to use your mind and body to express wonderful bhajans and keerthanas. It is wonderful listening to great singers like Dr. Omanakkutty and Dr. Sreevalsan Menon singing your krithis. I heard a few in the U tube. Please let me know if you are publishing the keerthanas. We all hope to see more of your krithis in Navaneetham as well.

With respectful regards, love and prayers,

Sukumar

--- On Sat, 8/30/08, NVP Menon <nvpmenon wrote:

NVP Menon <nvpmenonRe: [Guruvayur] Listen to beautiful Krishna Bhajansguruvayur Date: Saturday, August 30, 2008, 1:03 PM

We are thankful for the beaytiful Bhajan of Sri Sukmarji. Anilkumar has sung it so well and the song gave mental peace. Keep up the good work. I can only say, Ellam Bhagavante Leelakal Allayo

Thanks again to Sunil

regards,

--- On Fri, 8/29/08, Savitri Puram <savitriopuram@ gmail.com> wrote:

Savitri Puram <savitriopuram@ gmail.com>Re: [Guruvayur] Listen to beautiful Krishna Bhajansguruvayur@grou ps.comFriday, August 29, 2008, 4:14 PM

Dear Sunil,

Regards and prayers

Savitri

Dear GuruDevs,I am very glad to inform you that we have added five more audiobhajans to our "Krishnas Library" - audio-video blog. - Shri NVP Menon (Sundaranarayanan) is kind enough to share with usfour more of his bhajans for our listening pleasure. The lyrics forthe same will be published in the upcoming Navaneetham. Please thankNVP Menonji and Sreedeviji for providing us the beautiful Kirthanams.- As always our Sukumarji has provided us a beautiful Krishna Kirthanwritten by him and sung by Anilkumar. Thanks to Sukumarji.Please check out the blog for listening to all of the same.http://krishnaslibr ary.blogspot. com/You may leave your comments in the blog.I welcome all of you to showcase your Krishna related audio & videosin this blog that can be a free promotion of your

Dear Sukumarji,

Thankyou for your comments..To tell you the truth, We are pleasantly surprised to see so much devotion in youngsters like you and all the devotees in this website including Sunil who is only as old as my son. You are not only devoted but also involved in conducting Saptaham ,Githa pravachan etc. We are very proud of all of you!. i have to mention about Veena also who is able toquote Gita so easily(Inoted it in one of the columns here),but also active in the work and get a doctorate recently.I know there are many more of you in this group.It is a privilege to be in this group.

We are in the process of compiling the kerrthanas into a book.during our visit to India, this time. We hope to introduce it in Chennai on Dec6th.

with all best wishes to all of you . May Guruvayurappan continue to showeHIs blessings to continue to do HIS work

HARI OM

sreedevi .

--- On Mon, 9/1/08, Sukumar <sukumarcanada wrote:

Sukumar <sukumarcanadaRe: [Guruvayur] Listen to beautiful Krishna Bhajansguruvayur Date: Monday, September 1, 2008, 10:38 PM

Hari OM!

Sri Menon ji and Sreedevi ji

Thank you for listening and commenting on my song. I am really glad that you enjoyed it as I wanted to convey how precious is our moments in front of Lord Guruvayoorappan and how the moment transends into something wonderful as we have the darsan. A firend of mine saw the lyrics and took a copy- he volunteerly took it to Palghat when he went to India and got it recorded. He surprised me with the song professionally recorded and handed me the CD!!. I have done a few recordings since then. I am also an engineer with no training in literature or music.

I have listened to a number of krithis by Sri Menonji and I watched the interview on Asianet (or Kairali?) through U tube. Very uplifting and encouraging to a beginner like me. May the Lord continue to use your mind and body to express wonderful bhajans and keerthanas. It is wonderful listening to great singers like Dr. Omanakkutty and Dr. Sreevalsan Menon singing your krithis. I heard a few in the U tube. Please let me know if you are publishing the keerthanas. We all hope to see more of your krithis in Navaneetham as well.

With respectful regards, love and prayers,

Sukumar

--- On Sat, 8/30/08, NVP Menon <nvpmenon > wrote:

NVP Menon <nvpmenon >Re: [Guruvayur] Listen to beautiful Krishna Bhajansguruvayur@grou ps.comSaturday, August 30, 2008, 1:03 PM

Thanks again to Sunil

regards,

--- On Fri, 8/29/08, Savitri Puram <savitriopuram@ gmail.com> wrote:

Savitri Puram <savitriopuram@ gmail.com>Re: [Guruvayur] Listen to beautiful Krishna Bhajansguruvayur@grou ps.comFriday, August 29, 2008, 4:14 PM

Dear Sunil,

Regards and prayers

Savitri