IndiaDivine.org

guruvayur temple

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Om Namo Narayanaya

On Ashtami Rohini day I and my fmly was at guruvayoor temple.There was to much of Bhaktas.We had to stand i long quees.After wating for 2hrs we had a good dharshan of the lord.We were there for 2 days we also went to Maymioor temple.I prayed for all the members of this group.I was on vaction for 2 months I returned just today.Good to see that Guruvayur temple surroundings are extended and there is lot of space around.

Om Namo Narayanaya

Vinod PillaiVinod Pillai,Post box No: 20487Sharjah,United Arab Emirates.Telephone:Res:00971-6-5628909Mobile:00971-50-7564723Mailto:VinodPillai777

Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Click here

Glad to kbow you were able to be in Guruvayur on such a special day. You are blessed to have the darshan of Guruvayurappan on that day. Thanks for your prayer for the group--- On Sat, 8/30/08, Vinod Pillai <vinodpillai777 wrote:

Vinod Pillai <vinodpillai777[Guruvayur] guruvayur templeguruvayur Date: Saturday, August 30, 2008, 7:27 AM

Om Namo Narayanaya

On Ashtami Rohini day I and my fmly was at guruvayoor temple.There was to much of Bhaktas.We had to stand i long quees.After wating for 2hrs we had a good dharshan of the lord.We were there for 2 days we also went to Maymioor temple.I prayed for all the members of this group.I was on vaction for 2 months I returned just today.Good to see that Guruvayur temple surroundings are extended and there is lot of space around.

Om Namo Narayanaya

Vinod PillaiVinod Pillai,Post box No: 20487Sharjah,United Arab Emirates.Telephone:Res: 00971-6-5628909Mobile:00971- 50-7564723Mailto:VinodPillai7 77 (AT) (DOT) co.in

Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Click here