Guest guest

Hare Krishna!!!

I just tried to point out the contributions of our 'Sanathana Dharma'

in the creation of Christ and Christianity. Islam is Ishaa Aalayam

or Iswera Aalayam and Prophet Mohammed is Maha Maad

in Sanskrit, Christ copy of Krisna, Yesu is Yesomathi

Nandan, Ramadan is Ramadyan. Sanathana Dharma

is the mother of all religions. Hindu is an arabic word came

from Al-Hind. I am still a child trying to find the Ultimate Truth.

I can see all living entities as 'Jeevathmas' (including christians,

muslims, bhuddists, jews, barbarians, chandalas, mlechas, etc.).

Even in rats, cats, ants, dogs, birds, bedbugs, coacroaches

and other millions of visible and invisible living beings, I feel the

presence of our Father Lord Krishna.

Hari Bolo

YS

VinodKrishna

--- On Mon, 9/1/08, nandukother <nandukother wrote:

nandukother <nandukotherRe: Fw: [Guruvayur] Religionguruvayur Date: Monday, September 1, 2008, 6:53 PM

Om Namo Narayanaya.Only the ignorant will say Jesus is equal to Lord Krsna. Jesus is claimed to be the Son of God by his christain followers. This is based on their belief. They do not even know who is God--they do not even pray to God--they pray to his son.We know that Lord Krsna is GOD--HE IS BHAGWAAN. There is NOTHING in our Scriptures that say that Bhagwaan will take the form of Jesus Christ. Bhagwaan Sri Krsna revealed in His Viswaroop Darshan that He is beyond the understanding of a great soul like Arjuna--how can mere mortals like us be stupid enough to say that Jesus is Lord Krsna. I am giving this warning to people who allow themselves to become weak and let down their guard--all in the name of trying to be "good." Remember the fate of Sita Mata when she decided to be kind ---it was a demon in the guise of a saint. This is what these christians are and the sooner all us

wake up to this realisation is better for all the Bhaktas of Bhagwaan. I have seen booklets and flyers printed by christians that have the photo of our dear Lord and His other forms---do you know what they call our Lord? They go on television and say that the people of India are praying to the devil. They tell us bhaktas that we are praying to Satan---how can we then say that Jesus is equal to our Lord when Jesus' followers say that we are praying to devil/satan- -DO YOU GET WHAT I AM SAYING?Anyone who says that Jesus is equal to Lord Krsna is committing sin and that they are teaching poor innocent children this blaspheme is the most unfortunate sin that is being committed.Remember one last lesson---The Blessed Lord had to spend 700 Verses to teach Arjuna the lesson of standing up for Dharma and Truth and destroying that which is evil and those that stand of the side of evil. In life we all

have this constant battle to face--will we remember the lessons of The Lord and stand up and protect our Dharma or be cowards and allow those that are seeking to destroy us triumph?This is what life is about. I live in a country where we are bombarded by these beasts that call themselves followers of Christ. At every moment they get, they harrass and mock the devotees of Lord Krsna. In my own home, every morning this Christain family put on their Bible music loudly the same time we go to do our puja. We asked them to turn it down countless times and they still do not listen. I can go on and on about the misery that Devotees of Lord Krsna have to face by christians.Please everyone--do not get fooled. Jai Sri Krsna.Regards,Nandaraniguruvayur@grou ps.com, Sakthi Sagaram <sakthisagaram@

....> wrote:>> Gauriji,> > do not compare Hinduism to any other religion and dont say everything is same.> > see this link and give an answer to your child.> > > http://www.boloji. com/hinduism/ 091.htm> > we need to practice our own religion first, then the child may not ask this kind of questions> > No..jesus and Krishna is not same.. no way.> > rgds> > Sakthi> > > > Gouri Ravi <on.gouri@.. .>> guruvayur@grou ps.com> Monday, September 1, 2008 5:27:07 AM> Re: Fw: [Guruvayur] Religion> > > Vinod Krishnanji,> I have heard a lot

about the similarity of Lord Krishna and Jesus Christ.I am sure there is only one God .Like the darling baby of the family is called by different names by different members of the family with lot of love and affection, God is also called by different people by different names with love and bhakthi. Namaskaram, Gouri> > > On 8/31/08, vinod krishna <vinod_krishna23@ > wrote: > Hare krishna!!!> > Gouri Ji,> > Unity in Diversity.> > Hari Hari Bolo> > YS> > Vinodkrishna> > --- On Sat, 8/30/08, Gouri Ravi <on.gouri (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:> > Gouri Ravi <on.gouri (AT) gmail (DOT) com>> [Guruvayur] Religion> guruvayur@grou ps.com> Saturday, August 30, 2008, 12:03 AM> > > Talking

about religion, I remember one incident.> When my son was studing in class two,there was a lesson in his book about who prays which God..One day he brought some homework from school which he finished immediately and he wanted me to have a look.It was 'filling the blanks' and it read like this.Hindus go to the ---------Temple>

Christians go to the------Church>

Muslims go to the -------Mosque> Studying this , he was confused . When somebody came home ,immediately he used to come and ask me ,"Where does this Uncle go to pray?" And I used to answer him.One day he asked me ," When you look at someone , how do you know where he goes to pray? I can't make

out. Can you teach me the trick?" I had no proper answer. Does any one of you have a proper answer for this?> > > > > >