IndiaDivine.org

Namashte- Chitha and Chintha

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear all,

One day two Sanskrit words " Chita " meaning funeral pyre and " Chintha " meaning worry (in this context. It also means thought) were sitting under the blue sky and were talking about human beings. They were especially talking about how both of them were similar in their menaings and how people do not realize that.

Two pretty women going for a walk heard their conversation and asked them what they meant when they said " they were similar in their meanings. "

Chitha or fuberal pyre said: " Young ladies, my name is Chitha and do you know the meaning of this Sanskrit word? I am fire and when it is used for burning dead bodies, it is called Chitha. So I am the fire that burns the dead bodies.

Chintha or worry said: Young ladies, I am different from Chitha just by a letter " n " or in Sanskrit we are different only by a dot or bindu. What about my meaning? When Chitha burns the dead, I burn the living. Both of us are burning. One burns the dead and one burns the living. That is why we said we have similar meanings.

Young ladies, please learn the Subhaashitham below and do not worry and burn your living body. Please spread this word and ask people to be sensible. Worry does not help in any way. Death is certain and then Chitha will burn your body. Turn your worry or Chintha to God so that you will not take another living body to be burnt by Chintha, then turn to a dead body, and again to be burnt by Chitha.

ചിതാ à´šà´¿à´¨àµà´¤à´¾ സമാ ഹി ഉകàµà´¤à´¾ ബിനàµà´¦àµà´®à´¾à´¤àµà´° വിശേഷത: സജീവം ദഹതെ à´šà´¿à´¨àµà´¤à´¾ നിരàµâ€à´œàµ€à´µà´‚ ദഹതെ ചിതാ

चिता चिंता समा हि उकà¥à¤¤à¤¾ बिनà¥à¤¦à¥ मातà¥à¤° विशेषत:सजीवं दहते चिंता निरà¥à¤œà¥€à¤µà¤‚ दहते चिता

chitha chintha samaa hi uktha bindumaathra visheshatha:

sajeevam dahathae chintha nirjeevam dahathae chitha

Meaning: Difference between Chitha and Chintha is a dot or bindu. (In English, different by " n " ). While the funeral pyre Chitha burns the dead, worry or Chintha burns the living.

Regards and prayers

Savitri