IndiaDivine.org

Re :Namasthe- .Quality of thoughts

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear all, This is nice , very nice, god bless you.On Fri, 5 Sep 2008 05:16:50 -0500 guruvayur wroteDear all,This is a small story about the importance of positive thinking.Once a man was travelling in the hot sun and he got really tired andhungry. He saw a big Banyan tree and was happy to rest under the tree.While he was resting and enjoying the cool breeze, he thought: I wishI had some delicious food. Soon, a lady came by that way and offeredsome food to him as prasaadam. He really enjoyed and ate to hissatisfaction. He thanked the lady and was lying down on the hardsurface of the ground. Then he thought: I wish I had a nice thick matto sleep on. Seeing him lying on the ground, the same lady who fed himfelt sympathy and went home and brought a mat for him. So he was veryhappy and tried to get some sleep in the nice breeze.His legs were tired and he thought: I wish I had somebody to massagemy tired legs. Then the same lady felt sympathy sent her daughter tomassage his tired legs. She went home after some time. Then hethought: I am lying down not very far from the forest. What if a tigercomes and attacks me during my sleep! Oh God! exactly that is whathappened. A tiger came, attacked him and killed him.This seems like a silly story, but conveys a great message to us:"What we focus on, we empower and enlarge. Good multiplies whenfocused upon. Negativity multiplies when focused upon. The choice isours: Which do we want more of?"In an article published by Iswariya viswa vidyaalaya, three importantadvises are given to us:1. The quality of our thoughts decide the quality of the outcomes weland up with.2. Thoughts have the power to materialize themselves because they areinstrumental in channeling energy towards the physical or mentalcondition they are about.3. External situations and the remarks of others can harm us throughour thoughts - but only to the extent our thoughts allow them to. Sothink positive.Regards and prayersSavitriA.K.MADHAVAN UNNI

Very nice to read Savitriji.Thanks a lot.--- On Sat, 9/6/08, madhavan AK unni <akmu wrote:

madhavan AK unni <akmuRe :[Guruvayur] Namasthe- .Quality of thoughtsguruvayur Date: Saturday, September 6, 2008, 7:52 AM

Dear all, This is nice , very nice, god bless you.On Fri, 5 Sep 2008 05:16:50 -0500 guruvayur@grou ps.com wroteDear all,This is a small story about the importance of positive thinking.Once a man was travelling in the hot sun and he got really tired andhungry. He saw a big Banyan tree and was happy to rest under the tree.While he was resting and enjoying the cool breeze, he thought: I wishI had some delicious food. Soon, a lady came by that way and offeredsome food to him as prasaadam. He really enjoyed and ate to hissatisfaction. He thanked the lady and was lying down on the hardsurface of the ground. Then he thought: I wish I had a nice thick matto sleep on. Seeing him lying on the ground, the same lady who fed himfelt sympathy and went home and brought a mat for him. So he

was veryhappy and tried to get some sleep in the nice breeze.His legs were tired and he thought: I wish I had somebody to massagemy tired legs. Then the same lady felt sympathy sent her daughter tomassage his tired legs. She went home after some time. Then hethought: I am lying down not very far from the forest. What if a tigercomes and attacks me during my sleep! Oh God! exactly that is whathappened. A tiger came, attacked him and killed him.This seems like a silly story, but conveys a great message to us:"What we focus on, we empower and enlarge. Good multiplies whenfocused upon. Negativity multiplies when focused upon. The choice isours: Which do we want more of?"In an article published by Iswariya viswa vidyaalaya, three importantadvises are given to us:1. The quality of our thoughts decide the

quality of the outcomes weland up with.2. Thoughts have the power to materialize themselves because they areinstrumental in channeling energy towards the physical or mentalcondition they are about.3. External situations and the remarks of others can harm us throughour thoughts - but only to the extent our thoughts allow them to. Sothink positive.Regards and prayersSavitriA.K.MADHAVAN UNNI