IndiaDivine.org

Lecture by His Holiness Radhanatha Swami about successful family life

Rate this topic

Guest guest

lilananda.acbsp wrote: CC: recipient list not shown: lilananda.acbspSubject: Lecture by His Holiness Radhanatha Swami about successful family life

Dear Devotees,

Please accept my humble obeisances. All glories to Srila Prabhupada!

Attached is a wonderful lecture by His Holiness Radhanatha Swami about successful family life. I hope you benefit from reading it as much as I did.

Your servant and friend,

Lilananda dasaFounder and PresidentLilananda.acbspwww.connecthearts.com

Open multiple messages at once with the all new Mail Beta.

Hello members,

I read this lecture and had some doubts.

If the husband or wife is doing wrong and its obvious that his thoughts are wrong, isnt it the duty of the spouse to rectify it?What if the other partner is full of ego and is not ready to accept it and due to that there are fights at home?In this case,is it wrong if the spouse just keeps silent and let the other continue with their wrongs just because they want toavoid fight.But then she or he will be failing in his duties also, right?

How do you think one can balance duty and peace at household?

Thanks

Sangeetha

--- On Sat, 9/6/08, vinod krishna <vinod_krishna23 wrote:

vinod krishna <vinod_krishna23[Guruvayur] Lecture by His Holiness Radhanatha Swami about successful family life"krishna" <guruvayur >Saturday, September 6, 2008, 8:35 AM

lilananda.acbsp@ connecthearts. com wrote: CC: recipient list not shown: lilananda.acbsp@ connecthearts. comLecture by His Holiness Radhanatha Swami about successful family life

Dear Devotees,

Please accept my humble obeisances. All glories to Srila Prabhupada!

Attached is a wonderful lecture by His Holiness Radhanatha Swami about successful family life. I hope you benefit from reading it as much as I did.

Your servant and friend,

Lilananda dasaFounder and PresidentLilananda.acbsp@ connecthearts. comwww.connecthearts. com

Open multiple messages at once with the all new Mail Beta.