IndiaDivine.org

Req-Prayer

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Om namo NarayanayaHi everybody,I would like to request all  of  u 2 sepnt a few minutes from ur percious life... for my cousin.... He is suffering from Carcinoma ( cancer of Cheeck)... and today now he is undergoing surgery in RCC TVM....He is 47 and have a family with two Kids...The Surgery is difficult and There s  a high chance of recurrence...... Unless guruvayoorappan blesses him and his family....So please pray for him ... for his normal recovery from the surgery.... and for a normal functional life.... after the surgery and Radiation.....please paray for his peace of mind  and please tell guruvayoorappan to do whatever good for him and be with him all the times....As all u will pray this to god he will listen.......Thanking

you.....Regardsmanju

Om Namo narayana,

May the Lord Guruvayoorappan be with him throughout his surgery and take care if his speedy recovery.Let Him give strength to his family also in this difficult time.

We will have him in our prayers.

Sangeetha--- On Tue, 9/9/08, Dr.Manju.A.Nair <drevlia wrote:

Dr.Manju.A.Nair <drevlia[Guruvayur] Req-Prayer"GURUVAYUR" <guruvayur >Tuesday, September 9, 2008, 1:46 AM

Om namo NarayanayaHi everybody,I would like to request all of u 2 sepnt a few minutes from ur percious life... for my cousin... .He is suffering from Carcinoma ( cancer of Cheeck)... and today now he is undergoing surgery in RCC TVM....He is 47 and have a family with two Kids...The Surgery is difficult and There s a high chance of recurrence.. .... Unless guruvayoorappan blesses him and his family....So please pray for him ... for his normal recovery from the surgery.... and for a normal functional life.... after the surgery and Radiation... ..please paray for his peace of mind and please tell guruvayoorappan to do whatever good for him and be with him all the times....As all u will pray this to god he will listen...... .Thanking

you.....Regardsmanju

We will pray for him.....

--- On Wed, 9/10/08, sangeetha srinivasan <srisang76 wrote:

sangeetha srinivasan <srisang76Re: [Guruvayur] Req-Prayerguruvayur Date: Wednesday, September 10, 2008, 2:51 AM

Om Namo narayana,

May the Lord Guruvayoorappan be with him throughout his surgery and take care if his speedy recovery.Let Him give strength to his family also in this difficult time.

Sangeetha--- On Tue, 9/9/08, Dr.Manju.A.Nair <drevlia > wrote:

Dr.Manju.A.Nair <drevlia >[Guruvayur] Req-Prayer"GURUVAYUR" <guruvayur@grou ps.com>Tuesday, September 9, 2008, 1:46 AM

Om namo NarayanayaHi everybody,I would like to request all of u 2 sepnt a few minutes from ur percious life... for my cousin... .He is suffering from Carcinoma ( cancer of Cheeck)... and today now he is undergoing surgery in RCC TVM....He is 47 and have a family with two Kids...The Surgery is difficult and There s a high chance of recurrence.. .... Unless guruvayoorappan blesses him and his family....So please pray for him ... for his normal recovery from the surgery.... and for a normal functional life.... after the surgery and Radiation... ..please paray for his peace of mind and please tell guruvayoorappan to do whatever good for him and be with him all the times....As all u will pray this to god he will listen...... .Thanking

you.....Regardsmanju

Hari OmMay Guruvayurappan shower his blessings on your cousin for his speedy recovery.--- On Tue, 9/9/08, Dr.Manju.A.Nair <drevlia wrote:Dr.Manju.A.Nair <drevlia[Guruvayur] Req-Prayer"GURUVAYUR" <guruvayur >Tuesday, 9 September, 2008, 11:16 AM

Om namo NarayanayaHi everybody,I would like to request all of u 2 sepnt a few minutes from ur percious life... for my cousin... . He is suffering from Carcinoma ( cancer of Cheeck)... and today now he is undergoing surgery in RCC TVM....He is 47 and have a family with two Kids...The Surgery is difficult and There s a high chance of recurrence.. .... Unless guruvayoorappan blesses him and his family....So please pray for him ... for his normal recovery from the surgery.... and for a normal functional life.... after the surgery and Radiation... ..please paray for his peace of mind

and please tell guruvayoorappan to do whatever good for him and be with him all the times....As all u will pray this to god he will listen...... .Thanking

you.....Regardsmanju

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Dear Manju,

I have full faith that our Lord Guruvayurappan will certainly take care of this situation and surely all our collective prayers will help your cousin to come out healthier after the surgery. Please tell your cousin to view this whole episode as a toxic removal process and certainly with Guruvayurappan's karunyam he shall enjoy a rejuvenated life ahead.

Though illnessess are utterly distressing, keeping a positive frame of mind and total surrender to the Lord to do whatever is his will is the most best way to cope with the situation. Life has its ups and downs and this too shall pass. My sincere prayers for your cousin to come out of this distressful situation as early as possible , with the Lord's blessings.

All good wishes,

Jayashree s menon

guruvayur From: drevliaDate: Mon, 8 Sep 2008 22:46:51 -0700[Guruvayur] Req-Prayer

Om namo NarayanayaHi everybody,I would like to request all of u 2 sepnt a few minutes from ur percious life... for my cousin....He is suffering from Carcinoma ( cancer of Cheeck)... and today now he is undergoing surgery in RCC TVM....He is 47 and have a family with two Kids...The Surgery is difficult and There s a high chance of recurrence...... Unless guruvayoorappan blesses him and his family....So please pray for him ... for his normal recovery from the surgery.... and for a normal functional life.... after the surgery and Radiation.....please paray for his peace of mind and please tell guruvayoorappan to do whatever good for him and be with him all the times....As all u will pray this to god he will listen.......Thanking you.....Regardsmanju Hottest news and in-depth analysis that goes beyond the headlines. Only on MSN News Check it out!

Hare Krishna !Dear Dr ManjuI am sure the Lord will listen to you too.....Your prayers are sincere and am sure HE will listen your cry from the core of your heart.Please pray to Lord in his Dhanwantri Moorthy form. May Lord give him all strength to bear the pain till his recovery.

I too will pray for your cousin.Best regards,2008/9/9 Dr.Manju.A.Nair <drevlia

Om namo NarayanayaHi everybody,I would like to request all of u 2 sepnt a few minutes from ur percious life... for my cousin.... He is suffering from Carcinoma ( cancer of Cheeck)... and today now he is undergoing surgery in RCC TVM....

He is 47 and have a family with two Kids...The Surgery is difficult and There s a high chance of recurrence...... Unless guruvayoorappan blesses him and his family....So please pray for him ... for his normal recovery from the surgery.... and for a normal functional life.... after the surgery and Radiation.....

please paray for his peace of mind and please tell guruvayoorappan to do whatever good for him and be with him all the times....As all u will pray this to god he will listen.......Thanking

you.....Regardsmanju

-- Best regardsJayasree MenonBangalore+9900149461my blog link: http://www.pythrukam.blogspot.com/--

A well-thought out plan, execution excellence, market timing, personal leadership are drivers of the growth trajectory.

Prayers work, and 'his' name is the only resort. Our prayers to 'him' for your cousin's speedy recovery. Not to worry for 'he' will take care. Keep praying.

NARAYANA NARAYANA NARAYANA

Regards

Balagopal--- On Wed, 10/9/08, regana9 <regana9 wrote:

regana9 <regana9Re: [Guruvayur] Req-Prayerguruvayur Date: Wednesday, 10 September, 2008, 6:44 AM

We will pray for him.....

--- On Wed, 9/10/08, sangeetha srinivasan <srisang76 > wrote:

sangeetha srinivasan <srisang76 >Re: [Guruvayur] Req-Prayerguruvayur@grou ps.comWednesday, September 10, 2008, 2:51 AM

Om Namo narayana,

Sangeetha--- On Tue, 9/9/08, Dr.Manju.A.Nair <drevlia > wrote:

Dr.Manju.A.Nair <drevlia >[Guruvayur] Req-Prayer"GURUVAYUR" <guruvayur@grou ps.com>Tuesday, September 9, 2008, 1:46 AM

you.....Regardsmanju

Be the first one to try the new Messenger 9 Beta!

Dear Manju,

Om Namo Narayanaya Om Namo Bhagavathe Vasudevaya.

Our sincere prayers for the speedy recovery of your cousin. May Lord Guruvayurappn bless him and his family.

Ramani

On 9/10/08, Jayasree Menon <euroanuster wrote:

Hare Krishna !Dear Dr ManjuI am sure the Lord will listen to you too.....Your prayers are sincere and am sure HE will listen your cry from the core of your heart.Please pray to Lord in his Dhanwantri Moorthy form. May Lord give him all strength to bear the pain till his recovery.

I too will pray for your cousin.Best regards,

2008/9/9 Dr.Manju.A.Nair <drevlia

Om namo NarayanayaHi everybody,I would like to request all of u 2 sepnt a few minutes from ur percious life... for my cousin....

He is suffering from Carcinoma ( cancer of Cheeck)... and today now he is undergoing surgery in RCC TVM....He is 47 and have a family with two Kids...The Surgery is difficult and There s a high chance of recurrence...... Unless guruvayoorappan blesses him and his family....

So please pray for him ... for his normal recovery from the surgery.... and for a normal functional life.... after the surgery and Radiation.....please paray for his peace of mind and please tell guruvayoorappan to do whatever good for him and be with him all the times....

As all u will pray this to god he will listen.......Thanking you.....Regardsmanju

-- Best regardsJayasree MenonBangalore+9900149461my blog link: http://www.pythrukam.blogspot.com/

--A well-thought out plan, execution excellence, market timing, personal leadership are drivers of the growth trajectory.

-- Hariharan

guruvayur , " Dr.Manju.A.Nair " <drevlia wrote:

>

> Om namo NarayanayaHi everybody,I would like to request all  of  u 2

sepnt a few minutes from ur percious life... for my cousin.... He is

suffering from Carcinoma ( cancer of Cheeck)... and today now he is

undergoing surgery in RCC TVM....He is 47 and have a family with two

Kids...The Surgery is difficult and There s  a high chance of

recurrence...... Unless guruvayoorappan blesses him and his

family....So please pray for him ... for his normal recovery from the

surgery.... and for a normal functional life.... after the surgery and

Radiation.....please paray for his peace of mind  and please tell

guruvayoorappan to do whatever good for him and be with him all the

times....As all u will pray this to god he will listen.......Thanking

you.....Regardsmanju

>Dear Manju,

All our sincere prayers to your cousin.The All Mighty

Guruvayoorapan will surely do what is good for your brother.Dont

worry,give mental and physical support to your brother's family and

rest leave to Bhagavan's Lotus Feet.He will surely take care.

Regards,mini.

OM NAMO NARAYANAYA OM NAMO NARAYANAYA OM NAMO NARAYANAYA!

Dear Dr. Manju,

Definitely your cousin will lead a happy llife after a successful surgery. Shree Guruvayoorappan will hear your and all the group members prayers for his speedy recovery.

With prayers,

(Annapoorni Venkatesh)

--- On Tue, 9/9/08, Dr.Manju.A.Nair <drevlia wrote:

Dr.Manju.A.Nair <drevlia[Guruvayur] Req-Prayer"GURUVAYUR" <guruvayur >Tuesday, 9 September, 2008, 11:16 AM

you.....Regardsmanju

Bollywood news, movie reviews, film trailers and more!

Om Namo Narayanaya.

Kanna, Please come and take care of him.

"Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare

Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishan Krishna Hare"

With Prayers

Viswam, Manju, Lakshmi & Parvathy.

-

Jayasree Menon

guruvayur

Wednesday, September 10, 2008 10:28 AM

Re: [Guruvayur] Req-Prayer

Hare Krishna !Dear Dr ManjuI am sure the Lord will listen to you too.....Your prayers are sincere and am sure HE will listen your cry from the core of your heart.Please pray to Lord in his Dhanwantri Moorthy form. May Lord give him all strength to bear the pain till his recovery.I too will pray for your cousin.Best regards,

2008/9/9 Dr.Manju.A.Nair <drevlia >

Om namo NarayanayaHi everybody,I would like to request all of u 2 sepnt a few minutes from ur percious life... for my cousin....He is suffering from Carcinoma ( cancer of Cheeck)... and today now he is undergoing surgery in RCC TVM....He is 47 and have a family with two Kids...The Surgery is difficult and There s a high chance of recurrence...... Unless guruvayoorappan blesses him and his family....So please pray for him ... for his normal recovery from the surgery.... and for a normal functional life.... after the surgery and Radiation.....please paray for his peace of mind and please tell guruvayoorappan to do whatever good for him and be with him all the times....As all u will pray this to god he will listen.......Thanking you.....Regardsmanju-- Best regardsJayasree MenonBangalore+9900149461my blog link: http://www.pythrukam.blogspot.com/--A well-thought out plan, execution excellence, market timing, personal leadership are drivers of the growth trajectory.

Checked by AVG - http://www.avg.com Version: 8.0.169 / Virus Database: 270.6.19/1663 - Release 9/9/2008 7:04 PM