IndiaDivine.org

My right hand got a fracture.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi all,

My right hand got a minor fracture and is plastered. Eventhough It spoiled my onam, It is an experience which teaches how important was the right hand. The only problem is that i could not have onam sadya by myself. But I am lucky to get that olden days back while my mom feeds me. "All happens for good". Anyway I use this opertunity to enhance my left hand.

Happy Onam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regards,

Sreejith." Moorthithve Parikalpitha Sasabrutho Varma PunarjanmanamAthmethmavidham Kruthuscha Yajatham Bharthamara JyothishamLokanam Pralayodayasthithi Vibhuschanekada Ya SruthauVacham Na Sa dathunaikakirana Trailokya Deepo Ravi "

Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now

Dear Sreejit,

Happy Onam to you and all of us for a grand Onam. It is nice to see your right attitude towards your "minor" inconvenience.May Guruvayurappan bless you with all the best in life

and to continue this prayerful attitude if there are any adversities in life..

OM NAMO NARAYANAYA.

Sreedevi

--- On Tue, 9/9/08, Sreejith K. P. <srjithkp wrote:

Sreejith K. P. <srjithkp[Guruvayur] My right hand got a fracture."guruvayoor" <guruvayur >Tuesday, September 9, 2008, 9:33 PM

Hi all,

My right hand got a minor fracture and is plastered. Eventhough It spoiled my onam, It is an experience which teaches how important was the right hand. The only problem is that i could not have onam sadya by myself. But I am lucky to get that olden days back while my mom feeds me. "All happens for good". Anyway I use this opertunity to enhance my left hand.

Happy Onam!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

Regards,

Sreejith." Moorthithve Parikalpitha Sasabrutho Varma PunarjanmanamAthmethmavidham Kruthuscha Yajatham Bharthamara JyothishamLokanam Pralayodayasthithi Vibhuschanekada Ya SruthauVacham Na Sa dathunaikakirana Trailokya Deepo Ravi "

Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now