Rate this topic

Guest guest

Pranamam to all,

A few weeks back i had composed a mail for prayers from my guruvayorappan

family. My wife Aswathy was on her 9th month and there was mild IUGR in the

scan. My anantha koti pranamams to Guruvayurappan and my dear family members of

this group for their prayers. I am very happy and blessed to have a daughter

through a normal delivery on 4th Sept 08 at 03:32 PM. I am at loss of words to

express my gratitude my dear guruvayurappan group family members. Thanks all...

Savithri Amma, special thanks for your 9th month garbha raksha mantram. It did

miracles.

with humble pranamams,

Aswathy & Anuroop

Om Namo Narayanaya

Om Namo Narayanaya

Om Namo Narayanaya

Hello Aswathy and Anuroop,

Congratulations!! May Lord Guruvayoorappan shower his blessings on you and your family now and always!

regards,

Sangeetha--- On Wed, 9/10/08, Anuroop R <anuroopr wrote:

Anuroop R <anuroopr[Guruvayur] Blessed with baby girlguruvayur Date: Wednesday, September 10, 2008, 6:13 AM

Pranamam to all,A few weeks back i had composed a mail for prayers from my guruvayorappan family. My wife Aswathy was on her 9th month and there was mild IUGR in the scan. My anantha koti pranamams to Guruvayurappan and my dear family members of this group for their prayers. I am very happy and blessed to have a daughter through a normal delivery on 4th Sept 08 at 03:32 PM. I am at loss of words to express my gratitude my dear guruvayurappan group family members. Thanks all...Savithri Amma, special thanks for your 9th month garbha raksha mantram. It did miracles.with humble pranamams,Aswathy & AnuroopOm Namo NarayanayaOm Namo NarayanayaOm Namo Narayanaya

Dear Anuroopji,

Along with Lord Krishna and mupaatthimukkoti devathaas continuously paying obeisance to Him, let us all celebrate the joy of your blessings by glorifying Him!

Sarvathra Govinda naama samkeetthanam Govinda! Govinda!

As Mahakavi vallatthol sings:

പെററമàµà´®à´®à´¾à´°àµâ€ പിചàµà´š നടതàµà´¤à´¿à´Ÿàµà´¨àµà´¨ കററകàµà´•à´¿à´Ÿà´¾à´µà´¿à´¨àµâ€ പദപങàµà´•à´œà´™àµà´™à´³àµâ€à´šàµ†à´±à´±à´™àµà´™àµà´®à´¿à´™àµà´‚ പതിയàµà´¨àµà´¨ വീടàµà´Ÿà´¿à´¨àµâ€à´®àµà´±à´±à´¤àµà´¤à´£à´¿à´ªàµà´ªàµ‚വിടലàµâ€ വേറെ വേണàµà´Ÿ

Regards and prayers

Savitri

On Wed, Sep 10, 2008 at 5:13 AM, Anuroop R <anuroopr wrote:

Pranamam to all,A few weeks back i had composed a mail for prayers from my guruvayorappan family. My wife Aswathy was on her 9th month and there was mild IUGR in the scan. My anantha koti pranamams to Guruvayurappan and my dear family members of this group for their prayers. I am very happy and blessed to have a daughter through a normal delivery on 4th Sept 08 at 03:32 PM. I am at loss of words to express my gratitude my dear guruvayurappan group family members. Thanks all...

Savithri Amma, special thanks for your 9th month garbha raksha mantram. It did miracles.with humble pranamams,Aswathy & AnuroopOm Namo NarayanayaOm Namo NarayanayaOm Namo Narayanaya

Hearty Congratulations to you, Anuroop and Aswathi fro many years of happiness

Om NAMO NARAYANAYA--- On Wed, 9/10/08, Anuroop R <anuroopr wrote:

Anuroop R <anuroopr[Guruvayur] Blessed with baby girlguruvayur Date: Wednesday, September 10, 2008, 3:13 AM

Pranamam to all,A few weeks back i had composed a mail for prayers from my guruvayorappan family. My wife Aswathy was on her 9th month and there was mild IUGR in the scan. My anantha koti pranamams to Guruvayurappan and my dear family members of this group for their prayers. I am very happy and blessed to have a daughter through a normal delivery on 4th Sept 08 at 03:32 PM. I am at loss of words to express my gratitude my dear guruvayurappan group family members. Thanks all...Savithri Amma, special thanks for your 9th month garbha raksha mantram. It did miracles.with humble pranamams,Aswathy & AnuroopOm Namo NarayanayaOm Namo NarayanayaOm Namo Narayanaya

Om Namo Narayanaya.

Congratulations Anuroopji. May Guruvayurappan bestow every blessing on the little one.Regards,veena.--- On Wed, 9/10/08, Anuroop R <anuroopr wrote:Anuroop R <anuroopr[Guruvayur] Blessed with baby girlguruvayur Date: Wednesday, September 10, 2008, 5:13 AM

Pranamam to all,

A few weeks back i had composed a mail for prayers from my guruvayorappan family. My wife Aswathy was on her 9th month and there was mild IUGR in the scan. My anantha koti pranamams to Guruvayurappan and my dear family members of this group for their prayers. I am very happy and blessed to have a daughter through a normal delivery on 4th Sept 08 at 03:32 PM. I am at loss of words to express my gratitude my dear guruvayurappan group family members. Thanks all...

Savithri Amma, special thanks for your 9th month garbha raksha mantram. It did miracles.

with humble pranamams,

Aswathy & Anuroop

Om Namo Narayanaya

Om Namo Narayanaya

Om Namo Narayanaya

Dear Anuroopji,

Congratulations ! May Lord Guruvayoorappan bless you and your family always. My

prayers to HIM for you to remember HIM with great devotion.

regards

--- On Wed, 9/10/08, Anuroop R <anuroopr wrote:

> Anuroop R <anuroopr

> [Guruvayur] Blessed with baby girl

> guruvayur

> Wednesday, September 10, 2008, 10:13 AM

> Pranamam to all,

>

> A few weeks back i had composed a mail for prayers from my

> guruvayorappan family. My wife Aswathy was on her 9th month

> and there was mild IUGR in the scan. My anantha koti

> pranamams to Guruvayurappan and my dear family members of

> this group for their prayers. I am very happy and blessed to

> have a daughter through a normal delivery on 4th Sept 08 at

> 03:32 PM. I am at loss of words to express my gratitude my

> dear guruvayurappan group family members. Thanks all...

>

> Savithri Amma, special thanks for your 9th month garbha

> raksha mantram. It did miracles.

>

> with humble pranamams,

> Aswathy & Anuroop

>

>

> Om Namo Narayanaya

> Om Namo Narayanaya

> Om Namo Narayanaya

congrats Anuroop ji,

may Guruvayoorappan bless her with health & wealth ...

Regards,Arun --- On Wed, 9/10/08, Anuroop R <anuroopr wrote:

Anuroop R <anuroopr[Guruvayur] Blessed with baby girlguruvayur Date: Wednesday, September 10, 2008, 3:43 PMPranamam to all,

A few weeks back i had composed a mail for prayers from my guruvayorappan

family. My wife Aswathy was on her 9th month and there was mild IUGR in the

scan. My anantha koti pranamams to Guruvayurappan and my dear family members of

this group for their prayers. I am very happy and blessed to have a daughter

through a normal delivery on 4th Sept 08 at 03:32 PM. I am at loss of words to

express my gratitude my dear guruvayurappan group family members. Thanks all...

Savithri Amma, special thanks for your 9th month garbha raksha mantram. It did

miracles.

with humble pranamams,

Aswathy & Anuroop

Om Namo Narayanaya

Om Namo Narayanaya

Om Namo Narayanaya

---

Om Namo Narayanaya:

om nmao narayanaya

Dear aswathi and anuroop,

congratulation, may our lord guruvayurappan shower his blessings to the new born kid.

with pranams,

om namo narayanaya,

subramanian.p.s. & usha subramanian(madurai)

guruvayur , Anuroop R <anuroopr wrote:>> > Pranamam to all,> > A few weeks back i had composed a mail for prayers from my guruvayorappan family. My wife Aswathy was on her 9th month and there was mild IUGR in the scan. My anantha koti pranamams to Guruvayurappan and my dear family members of this group for their prayers. I am very happy and blessed to have a daughter through a normal delivery on 4th Sept 08 at 03:32 PM. I am at loss of words to express my gratitude my dear guruvayurappan group family members. Thanks all...> > Savithri Amma, special thanks for your 9th month garbha raksha mantram. It did miracles.> > with humble pranamams,> Aswathy & Anuroop> > > Om Namo Narayanaya> Om Namo Narayanaya> Om Namo Narayanaya>