IndiaDivine.org

Namasthe- Three concepts ready

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear all,

There are three main schools of thought in Hinduism. It is interesting to note that three simple sentences in Sanskrit represents the essence of them. Each sentence had been expanded in to volumes and volumes of interpretations. New interpretations are still being born.

Let us look at the three sentences:

1. Thasya aeva aham or Thasyaivaaham - You are mine

2. Thava aeva aham or Thavaivaaham - I am yours

3. Twam aeva aham Twamaevaaham - You are myself or we are one.

There is no question of which is right and which is wrong. Every devotee chooses the concept that appeals to Him and may not even strictly follow one school of thought. Shankaraacharyar says that only thing Bhagavan wants is our unconditional love and surrender and then he becomes Bhakthaparaadheena.

Sreekrishnaarpanamasthu!

Regards and prayers

Savitri

P.S. We are expecting hurricane Ike to pass this way. We still do not know the excat path and we may be asked to evacuate this afternoon. Hopefully Prkrithi Devi will be kind to all who are in the path of the hurricane. So if we could not get to the computer for the next several days, you all will get a break from my jalpanaas. Purushan is witnessing Prakruthi Devi's actions along with ours. So, with anantha koti pranaamams to Purushotthama, with special pranamam to Vaamanamurthy, Mahabali and his grandfather Bhaktha Prahalada

WISH YOU ALL A VERY HAPPY ONAM!!!

Dear Savitriji,

I was wondering about the hurricane Ike and If it is affecting you,I am sure Guruvayurappan will protect you and all in the affected areas.We will all pray for you.. Hope to hear from you

with prayers,

Sreedevi and narayanan Menon

Om Namo Narayanaya.

Happy Onam

--- On Thu, 9/11/08, Savitri Puram <savitriopuram wrote:

Savitri Puram <savitriopuram[Guruvayur] Namasthe- Three concepts readyThursday, September 11, 2008, 4:17 AM

Dear all,

There are three main schools of thought in Hinduism. It is interesting to note that three simple sentences in Sanskrit represents the essence of them. Each sentence had been expanded in to volumes and volumes of interpretations. New interpretations are still being born.

There is no question of which is right and which is wrong. Every devotee chooses the concept that appeals to Him and may not even strictly follow one school of thought. Shankaraacharyar says that only thing Bhagavan wants is our unconditional love and surrender and then he becomes Bhakthaparaadheena.

Sreekrishnaarpanama sthu!

Regards and prayers

Savitri

P.S. We are expecting hurricane Ike to pass this way. We still do not know the excat path and we may be asked to evacuate this afternoon. Hopefully Prkrithi Devi will be kind to all who are in the path of the hurricane. So if we could not get to the computer for the next several days, you all will get a break from my jalpanaas. Purushan is witnessing Prakruthi Devi's actions along with ours. So, with anantha koti pranaamams to Purushotthama, with special pranamam to Vaamanamurthy, Mahabali and his grandfather Bhaktha Prahalada

Om Namo Narayanaya

Wishing all members of this great Group a very Happy Onam.

Shri Savithri Puram

On Janmashtami dhinam HE took care of me. On this Onam day

Praying for HIS choicest blessings and protection for all.

HE will take care all HOUSTONIANS from Hurricane "IKE".

Om Namo Narayanaya

Chandrasekharan

Savitri Puram <savitriopuramThursday, September 11, 2008 7:17:21 AM[Guruvayur] Namasthe- Three concepts ready

Dear all,

Regards and prayers

Savitri

Dear Sreedeviji,

Thank you for the prayers. We are leaving probably this evening to one of our friend's house (a little more interior) to escape the wrath of Ike. All the offices and schools are closed for today and tomorrow. So we will have our Onam tomorrow watching Ike's path.

I have heard that we say OM Shanthi! Shanthi! Shanti: thrice to protect us from all three types of miseries:

Aadhidaivikam, Aadhibhouthikam, Aadhyaatmikam.

Oh God! May we all be protected from the Aadhidaivika miseries, which are natural disastaers like hurricane, tornadoes, severe rains, and winds!

Oh God! May we all be protected from the Aadhibhouthika miseries, which come from people and animals around us!

Oh God! May we all be protected from the Aadhyaatmika miseries, which are disturbances springing from one's own body and mind.

Only He can save us from all the miseries!

Regards and prayers

Om Shanthi! Shanthi! Shanthi:

Savitri

O God, may we be protected from these obstacles that are beyond our control. "

On Thu, Sep 11, 2008 at 9:39 AM, NVP Menon <nvpmenon wrote:

Dear Savitriji,

I was wondering about the hurricane Ike and If it is affecting you,I am sure Guruvayurappan will protect you and all in the affected areas.We will all pray for you.. Hope to hear from you

with prayers,

Sreedevi and narayanan Menon

Om Namo Narayanaya.

Happy Onam

Savitri Puram <savitriopuram[Guruvayur] Namasthe- Three concepts ready

Thursday, September 11, 2008, 4:17 AM

Dear all,

Regards and prayers

Savitri

Dear Menonji,

Thank you. Nice to see your mail and that shows you are feeling much better. He took care of you on Janmaashtami day inspite of His very busy schedule to attend all the poojas done all over the world becasue you were some where very near Him! No doubt about that. How can He not come to you when you are sincerely taking care of the koti naama japam? I am sure He is going to take care of all of us from this Aadhidaivika dukham aslo. Let Him bless us to stay close to Him!

Happy onam! and our humble pranaamams to you and family and all Gurudevs!

Regards and prayers

Savitri

On Thu, Sep 11, 2008 at 11:02 AM, Chandra Menon <chandrasmenon2002 wrote:

Om Namo Narayanaya

Wishing all members of this great Group a very Happy Onam.

Shri Savithri Puram

On Janmashtami dhinam HE took care of me. On this Onam day

Praying for HIS choicest blessings and protection for all.

HE will take care all HOUSTONIANS from Hurricane " IKE " .

Om Namo Narayanaya

Chandrasekharan

Savitri Puram <savitriopuram

Thursday, September 11, 2008 7:17:21 AM[Guruvayur] Namasthe- Three concepts ready

Dear all,

Regards and prayers

Savitri

Chandrashekharji,

Wishing you a very happy Onam.

Happy to see you .

jai shree krishna !

guruvayur , Chandra Menon

<chandrasmenon2002 wrote:

>

> Om Namo Narayanaya

> Wishing all members of this great Group a very Happy Onam.

> Shri Savithri Puram

> On Janmashtami dhinam HE took care of me. On this Onam day

> Praying for HIS choicest blessings and protection for all.

> HE will take care all HOUSTONIANS from Hurricane " IKE " .

> Om Namo Narayanaya

> Chandrasekharan

>  

>

>

>

>

> Savitri Puram <savitriopuram

> Thursday, September 11, 2008 7:17:21 AM

> [Guruvayur] Namasthe- Three concepts ready

>

>

> Dear all,

>

> There are three main schools of thought in Hinduism. It is

interesting to note that three simple sentences in Sanskrit

represents the essence of them. Each sentence had been expanded in to

volumes and volumes of interpretations. New interpretations are still

being born.

>

> Let us look at the three sentences:

>

> 1. Thasya aeva aham or Thasyaivaaham - You are mine  

>

> 2. Thava aeva aham or Thavaivaaham - I am yours  

>

> 3. Twam aeva aham Twamaevaaham - You are myself or we are one.

>

>

> There is no question of which is right and which is wrong. Every

devotee chooses the concept that appeals to Him and may not even

strictly follow one school of thought. Shankaraacharyar says that

only thing Bhagavan wants is our unconditional love and surrender and

then he becomes Bhakthaparaadheena.

>   

> Sreekrishnaarpanama sthu!

>   

> Regards and prayers

>

> Savitri

>

> P.S. We are expecting hurricane Ike to pass this way. We still do

not know the excat path and we may be asked to evacuate this

afternoon. Hopefully Prkrithi Devi will be kind to all who are in the

path of the hurricane. So if we could not get to the computer for the

next several days, you all will get a break from my jalpanaas.

Purushan is witnessing Prakruthi Devi's actions along with ours. So,

with anantha koti pranaamams to Purushotthama, with special pranamam

to Vaamanamurthy, Mahabali and his grandfather Bhaktha Prahalada

>

> WISH YOU ALL A VERY HAPPY ONAM!!!

>

Dear Savitriji,

We will all pray to Krishna to take good care of you and your family, may He never make us miss your jalpanaas any day.You are really important to each and everyone of us.

Please protect everyone from calamities Krishna!

Krishna Hare Jaya!!!

Savitri Puram <savitriopuram[Guruvayur] Namasthe- Three concepts readyThursday, September 11, 2008, 7:17 PM

Dear all,

Regards and prayers

Savitri

Dear Savitirji,

With lots of prayers and hope that nothing bad will come to us and our beloved ones, I pray to god to help in our most difficult times.

Happy onam.Geetha Nair--- On Fri, 12/9/08, regana9 <regana9 wrote:

regana9 <regana9Re: [Guruvayur] Namasthe- Three concepts readyguruvayur Date: Friday, 12 September, 2008, 7:21 AM

Dear Savitriji,

We will all pray to Krishna to take good care of you and your family, may He never make us miss your jalpanaas any day.You are really important to each and everyone of us.

Please protect everyone from calamities Krishna!

Krishna Hare Jaya!!!

--- On Thu, 9/11/08, Savitri Puram <savitriopuram@ gmail.com> wrote:

Savitri Puram <savitriopuram@ gmail.com>[Guruvayur] Namasthe- Three concepts readyThursday, September 11, 2008, 7:17 PM

Dear all,

Regards and prayers

Savitri

Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Click here