IndiaDivine.org

hurricane Ike

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear All,

Hurricane Ike is becoming a major one and it is lashing the shores of Texas at present.. Though the Government is prepared for the disaster,let us all pray for the safety of all including our GuruDevs and their kith and kin in the affected areas.

May Guruvayurappan take careof all of us in this time of need.

I remember something which happened to us personally many years back..Our children

were 3 and 5years old.We were driving to Roosevelt Island,in newyork city. The road was very near the eastriver.There was continuous torrential rain and the road was getting flooded and the car suddenly stalled.My husband could not start the car again. He went to get help from the nearby hospital where I worked.He was away for possibly 15 minutes?, which I thought it was eternal. . By the time, the water started to come inside the car and it reached the seat level!1The chlidren who were asleep, woke up and they started crying. . I could not open the door of the car because the water would rush in and I did not know swimmimg. I cried to Guruvayurappan What else I could do!

My husband came back by the time and took out the children through the car window.

I also came out that way. There was a rock nearby and we sat there.Nobody was coming tha tway because it started flooding.. We then wlked to the hospital and dried ourselves. In another 15 minutes, the rain stopped All the water which accumulated in the road disappeared. My husband went back to the car with some people to help to and tried to star tthe car again. This time it started at the first try He ,picked us up and went back home.

The whole episode was over. It was just like a nightmare!!. Ther was no after effect, except my son was fearful of rain for a few months.

I srongly believe, Guruvayurappan heard my cry and saved the situation. Thus Guruvayurappan has saved us whenever we were in great trouble and called HIM.

May God bless all of us in need of help

with prayers.

Sreedevi

OM NAMO NARAYANAYA

Om Namo Narayanaya.

Dear devotee members, let us all join in our prayers for the people of Texas. I hope Savitriji has managed to travel away from the hurricane. Hurricane Ike is expected to be worse than Katrina that hit New Orleans. I know there are other people who have relatives/friends in the Houston area . May Guruvayurappan give strength to all of them to see through this weekend and emerge stronger.With prayers,Veena.--- On Fri, 9/12/08, NVP Menon <nvpmenon wrote:NVP Menon <nvpmenon[Guruvayur] hurricane Ike"guruvayur " <guruvayur >Friday, September 12, 2008, 9:14 PM

Dear All,

Hurricane Ike is becoming a major one and it is lashing the shores of Texas at present.. Though the Government is prepared for the disaster,let us all pray for the safety of all including our GuruDevs and their kith and kin in the affected areas.

May Guruvayurappan take careof all of us in this time of need.

I remember something which happened to us personally many years back..Our children

were 3 and 5years old.We were driving to Roosevelt Island,in newyork city. The road was very near the eastriver.There was continuous torrential rain and the road was getting flooded and the car suddenly stalled.My husband could not start the car again. He went to get help from the nearby hospital where I worked.He was away for possibly 15 minutes?, which I thought it was eternal. . By the time, the water started to come inside the car and it reached the seat level!1The chlidren who were asleep, woke up and they started crying. . I could not open the door of the car because the water would rush in and I did not know swimmimg. I cried to Guruvayurappan What else I could do!

My husband came back by the time and took out the children through the car window.

I also came out that way. There was a rock nearby and we sat there.Nobody was coming tha tway because it started flooding.. We then wlked to the hospital and dried ourselves. In another 15 minutes, the rain stopped All the water which accumulated in the road disappeared. My husband went back to the car with some people to help to and tried to star tthe car again. This time it started at the first try He ,picked us up and went back home.

The whole episode was over. It was just like a nightmare!!. Ther was no after effect, except my son was fearful of rain for a few months.

I srongly believe, Guruvayurappan heard my cry and saved the situation. Thus Guruvayurappan has saved us whenever we were in great trouble and called HIM.

May God bless all of us in need of help

with prayers.

Sreedevi

OM NAMO NARAYANAYA