IndiaDivine.org

Namaskaram

Rate this topic

Guest guest

My dear Guruvayurappan family members,

With Guruvayurappan's blessings and with all of your sincere prayers, we have survived one of the most severe storms in history. When I was denied of the convenience of getting in touch with all of you I realized how closely attached I am to my Guruvayurappan family. That feeling was reciprocated by so many affectionate e-mails and a call from Panickerji with in minutes of getting back our phone connection and respected KVGji on Google talk with in minutes of getting the Internet connection! All these affection and concern for our welfare proves the greatness of sajjana samsargam. Panickerji, KVGji, and all of you who were praying and sending personal and group emails enquiring about our welfare, please accept our humble pranamams and our sincere prayers to Lord to take care of all of us through every ordeals small or big.

We are safe and our house has some roof damage. No leak was there and hence no water came inside. Our pooja room was intact with Krishna smiling at us, you know that usual kallacchiri, when we entered the room to do namaskar. Le t me just tell you one small stupid thing we did before we evacuated. ( I explained this to Panickerji). We have a fairly big and beautiful Thanjaavoor painting of Guruvayurappan. We got it done in India. We have fixed it on the wall and was difficult to take it down. We put most of the other statues and photos down and were thinking how to protect Guruvayurappan from the storm! (Please read it one more time, I wanted to protect Guruvayurappan from the storm!! Who am I to protect anything? But I really thought I was protecting that photograph by doing that. At that time also Krishna smiled, probably smiled with a different meaning! )So we put lot of comforters or thick sheets in front of the photograph and tried to protect Him! When we came back, we saw that so many houses were much more damaged than ours and so many fences were down, so many trees were down, so many garages were caved in, so many people had water inside the house and lost carpets and furniture in several rooms. We had practically no damage except that some shingles were blown off. Guruvayurappan protected everything and we felt so stupid to have tried to protect Him when He was there each and every second protecting not only us, but also our significant and insignificant belongings! I was reminded of Melppatthoor' lines

" Bandhumicchathi yamaeva sajjana: tham bhavanthamayi bandhumicchathi " Dasakam 47, slokam 7 .

Everybody wants Krishna to be a Bandhu or friend and Yasoda was trying to do Bandhanam or to bind that Krishna who is a Bandhu of all. Even Ysoda Devi wanted to bind the boundless Krishna!

So Guruvayoorappa, please forgive us (who are ajnaanam personified) for our chaapalyam (stupidity) of trying to protect the photogrpah of Guruvayurappan from the wrath of your own Prakrithi Devi when You were,are and will be there protecting all of us!

with manam niranjaa nandi, regards and prayers

Savitri

Respected Savitriji,

Very happy to hear you. I am sorry to say that I did not pray to Guruvayoorappan

to protect you from the storm. Because I felt that it is like praying HIM to protect

HIMSELF from the storm. You are so close to HIM Savitriji.

Om Namo Narayanaya.

Regards and Prayers

Sajan--- On Tue, 9/16/08, Savitri Puram <savitriopuram wrote:

Savitri Puram <savitriopuram[Guruvayur] Namaskaramguruvayur Date: Tuesday, September 16, 2008, 10:36 PM

With Guruvayurappan's blessings and with all of your sincere prayers, we have survived one of the most severe storms in history. When I was denied of the convenience of getting in touch with all of you I realized how closely attached I am to my Guruvayurappan family. That feeling was reciprocated by so many affectionate e-mails and a call from Panickerji with in minutes of getting back our phone connection and respected KVGji on Google talk with in minutes of getting the Internet connection! All these affection and concern for our welfare proves the greatness of sajjana samsargam. Panickerji, KVGji, and all of you who were praying and sending personal and group emails enquiring about our welfare, please accept our humble pranamams and our sincere prayers to Lord to take care of all of us through every ordeals small or big.

We are safe and our house has some roof damage. No leak was there and hence no water came inside. Our pooja room was intact with Krishna smiling at us, you know that usual kallacchiri, when we entered the room to do namaskar. Le t me just tell you one small stupid thing we did before we evacuated. ( I explained this to Panickerji). We have a fairly big and beautiful Thanjaavoor painting of Guruvayurappan. We got it done in India. We have fixed it on the wall and was difficult to take it down. We put most of the other statues and photos down and were thinking how to protect Guruvayurappan from the storm! (Please read it one more time, I wanted to protect Guruvayurappan from the storm!! Who am I to protect anything? But I really thought I was protecting that photograph by doing that. At that time also Krishna smiled, probably smiled with a different meaning! )So we put lot of comforters or thick sheets in front of the photograph and tried to protect

Him! When we came back, we saw that so many houses were much more damaged than ours and so many fences were down, so many trees were down, so many garages were caved in, so many people had water inside the house and lost carpets and furniture in several rooms. We had practically no damage except that some shingles were blown off. Guruvayurappan protected everything and we felt so stupid to have tried to protect Him when He was there each and every second protecting not only us, but also our significant and insignificant belongings! I was reminded of Melppatthoor' lines

"Bandhumicchathi yamaeva sajjana: tham bhavanthamayi bandhumicchathi" Dasakam 47, slokam 7 .

Everybody wants Krishna to be a Bandhu or friend and Yasoda was trying to do Bandhanam or to bind that Krishna who is a Bandhu of all. Even Ysoda Devi wanted to bind the boundless Krishna!

So Guruvayoorappa, please forgive us (who are ajnaanam personified) for our chaapalyam (stupidity) of trying to protect the photogrpah of Guruvayurappan from the wrath of your own Prakrithi Devi when You were,are and will be there protecting all of us!

Savitri

Respected Savitriji,

Radhe Krishna!

It is all His Leela to make us think that we try to protect Him when He

protects us. What did the Gopis do when Putana was killed and He

survived her poisonous feed? They recited Balaraksha- kavacham and

protected Him using all sorts of tantric methods, and prayed to Lord

Govinda to protect the child, who Himself was the protector of all!

And what did they do when Trinavartha fell on a rock and was broken to

smithereens, with child Krishna sitting on the chest of the Rakshasa!

"Adatu-kama-parisankitha-gopa-naree-hasthambuja-prapathitham

pranumo bhavantham!". Imagine yourself to be one

of those gopa-narees standing around the baby krishna with the silent

desire of fondling Him, but shy to ask for it, and He, (as though)

knowing the minds of the Gopa-narees, jumping from the lotus hands of

one gopi into another's, which looked as though a black bee was

trotting from one lotus flower to another! What a beautiful

imagination and what a wonderful expression!

I take liberty to compare your feelings with that of the Gopis who were

fortunate enough to caress and fondle that baby Krishna! Should we

not pray for a rebirth in the next Dwapara-yuga and enjoy thais

pleasure ?

Respectful regards

KVG

Savitri Puram wrote:

With Guruvayurappan's blessings and with all of your sincere

prayers, we have survived one of the most severe storms in history.

When I was denied of the convenience of getting in touch with all of

you I realized how closely attached I am to my Guruvayurappan family.

That feeling was reciprocated by so many affectionate e-mails and a

call from Panickerji with in minutes of getting back our phone

connection and respected KVGji on Google talk with in minutes of

getting the Internet connection! All these affection and concern for

our welfare proves the greatness of sajjana samsargam. Panickerji,

KVGji, and all of you who were praying and sending personal and group

emails enquiring about our welfare, please accept our humble pranamams

and our sincere prayers to Lord to take care of all of us through every

ordeals small or big.

We are safe and our house has some roof damage. No leak was

there and hence no water came inside. Our pooja room was intact with

Krishna smiling at us, you know that usual kallacchiri, when we entered

the room to do namaskar. Le t me just tell you one small stupid thing

we did before we evacuated. ( I explained this to Panickerji). We have

a fairly big and beautiful Thanjaavoor painting of Guruvayurappan. We

got it done in India. We have fixed it on the wall and was difficult to

take it down. We put most of the other statues and photos down and were

thinking how to protect Guruvayurappan from the storm! (Please read it

one more time, I wanted to protect Guruvayurappan from the storm!! Who

am I to protect anything? But I really thought I was protecting that

photograph by doing that. At that time also Krishna smiled, probably

smiled with a different meaning! )So we put lot of comforters or thick

sheets in front of the photograph and tried to protect Him! When we

came back, we saw that so many houses were much more damaged than ours

and so many fences were down, so many trees were down, so many garages

were caved in, so many people had water inside the house and lost

carpets and furniture in several rooms. We had practically no damage

except that some shingles were blown off. Guruvayurappan protected

everything and we felt so stupid to have tried to protect Him when He

was there each and every second protecting not only us, but also our

significant and insignificant belongings! I was reminded of

Melppatthoor' lines

"Bandhumicchathi yamaeva sajjana: tham bhavanthamayi

bandhumicchathi" Dasakam 47, slokam 7 .

Everybody wants Krishna to be a Bandhu or friend and Yasoda was

trying to do Bandhanam or to bind that Krishna who is a Bandhu of all.

Even Ysoda Devi wanted to bind the boundless Krishna!

So Guruvayoorappa, please forgive us (who are ajnaanam

personified) for our chaapalyam (stupidity) of trying to protect the

photogrpah of Guruvayurappan from the wrath of your own Prakrithi Devi

when You were,are and will be there protecting all of us!

Savitri

Dear KVGji,

You are absolutely right and I am so happy to read your mail. Gopikas prayed and chanted Balakavacham to protect Krishna and KVGji, I have such sweet memories of my mother chanting " avyaadayonghri " holding us children in her lap . Just as you said, hope God will give us a chance to be bron in the next Dwapara yuga to play with Bala Krishna and think of nothing other than Him. My mother used to say that when we die with the thought of Bala Krishna, or Koumara Krishna or Youvana Krishna, our soul will wait and wait and wait until the next dwapara yuga to find a Gopika-Gopa couple and will be born to them and He will give a chance to adore Him and play with Him.

When we imagine Him as Vishnu, we get saalokyam, saaroopyam and saayoojyam, but " amritha rasa sudhaambodhi pooram " is only in Gokulam and Vrindavanam. I join you in your prayers to be reborn as Gopikas in the next dwapara yuga. Even Brahmaji and Uddhavaji envied the Gopikaas and so it is absolutely OK for us to wish that.

Thank you for stirring up our Bhakthi emotions by explaining simple things in a wonderful way.

Respectful regards

Savitri

On Tue, Sep 16, 2008 at 1:33 PM, K.V Gopalakrishna <gopalakrishna.kv wrote:

Respected Savitriji,Radhe Krishna!It is all His Leela to make us think that we try to protect Him when He protects us. What did the Gopis do when Putana was killed and He survived her poisonous feed? They recited Balaraksha- kavacham and protected Him using all sorts of tantric methods, and prayed to Lord Govinda to protect the child, who Himself was the protector of all! And what did they do when Trinavartha fell on a rock and was broken to smithereens, with child Krishna sitting on the chest of the Rakshasa!

" Adatu-kama-parisankitha-gopa-naree-hasthambuja-prapathitham pranumo bhavantham! " . Imagine yourself to be one of those gopa-narees standing around the baby krishna with the silent desire of fondling Him, but shy to ask for it, and He, (as though) knowing the minds of the Gopa-narees, jumping from the lotus hands of one gopi into another's, which looked as though a black bee was trotting from one lotus flower to another! What a beautiful imagination and what a wonderful expression!

I take liberty to compare your feelings with that of the Gopis who were fortunate enough to caress and fondle that baby Krishna! Should we not pray for a rebirth in the next Dwapara-yuga and enjoy thais pleasure ?

Respectful regardsKVG

Savitri Puram wrote:

We are safe and our house has some roof damage. No leak was there and hence no water came inside. Our pooja room was intact with Krishna smiling at us, you know that usual kallacchiri, when we entered the room to do namaskar. Le t me just tell you one small stupid thing we did before we evacuated. ( I explained this to Panickerji). We have a fairly big and beautiful Thanjaavoor painting of Guruvayurappan. We got it done in India. We have fixed it on the wall and was difficult to take it down. We put most of the other statues and photos down and were thinking how to protect Guruvayurappan from the storm! (Please read it one more time, I wanted to protect Guruvayurappan from the storm!! Who am I to protect anything? But I really thought I was protecting that photograph by doing that. At that time also Krishna smiled, probably smiled with a different meaning! )So we put lot of comforters or thick sheets in front of the photograph and tried to protect Him! When we came back, we saw that so many houses were much more damaged than ours and so many fences were down, so many trees were down, so many garages were caved in, so many people had water inside the house and lost carpets and furniture in several rooms. We had practically no damage except that some shingles were blown off. Guruvayurappan protected everything and we felt so stupid to have tried to protect Him when He was there each and every second protecting not only us, but also our significant and insignificant belongings! I was reminded of Melppatthoor' lines

" Bandhumicchathi yamaeva sajjana: tham bhavanthamayi bandhumicchathi " Dasakam 47, slokam 7 .

Savitri

Dear Sajanji,

Your kind words reflects your goodness and honestly, with tears I am asking Guruvayurappan to remove any misunderstanding in anybody's mind about me.

Also praying Him to keep all of us close to Him and keep all of us connected to Him. When there was no internet connection, we were all still well connected through Him. Isn't it beautiful to have this " kambiyillakkambi " ot telepathic connection through Him?

Anantha koti pranaamams to the Omnipresent Lord!

Regards and prayers

Savitri

On Tue, Sep 16, 2008 at 12:57 PM, Sajan Sukumaran <sajan_sukumaran wrote:

Respected Savitriji,

Very happy to hear you. I am sorry to say that I did not pray to Guruvayoorappan

to protect you from the storm. Because I felt that it is like praying HIM to protect

HIMSELF from the storm. You are so close to HIM Savitriji.

Om Namo Narayanaya.

Regards and Prayers

Sajan--- On Tue, 9/16/08, Savitri Puram <savitriopuram wrote:

Savitri Puram <savitriopuram[Guruvayur] Namaskaramguruvayur

Tuesday, September 16, 2008, 10:36 PM

Savitri

Om Namo Narayanaya.

Dear Savitriji, it is good to see that you are back and that you and family came through the ordeal safely, thanks to Guruvayurappan. For our group this is double good news coming on the heels of the news that Chandraji's daughter and family in Texas saw through the hurricane night safely.

May Bhagwan help all the affected families. I also hope pray that our members in Delhi are safe and unaffected by the recent blasts. Regards,Veena.--- On Tue, 9/16/08, Savitri Puram <savitriopuram wrote:Savitri Puram <savitriopuram[Guruvayur] Namaskaramguruvayur Date: Tuesday, September 16, 2008, 12:06 PM

We are safe and our house has some roof damage. No leak was there and hence no water came inside. Our pooja room was intact with Krishna smiling at us, you know that usual kallacchiri, when we entered the room to do namaskar. Le t me just tell you one small stupid thing we did before we evacuated. ( I explained this to Panickerji). We have a fairly big and beautiful Thanjaavoor painting of Guruvayurappan. We got it done in India. We have fixed it on the wall and was difficult to take it down. We put most of the other statues and photos down and were thinking how to protect Guruvayurappan from the storm! (Please read it one more time, I wanted to protect Guruvayurappan from the storm!! Who am I to protect anything? But I really thought I was protecting that photograph by doing that. At that time also Krishna smiled, probably smiled with a different meaning! )So we put lot of comforters or thick sheets in front of the photograph and tried to protect

Him! When we came back, we saw that so many houses were much more damaged than ours and so many fences were down, so many trees were down, so many garages were caved in, so many people had water inside the house and lost carpets and furniture in several rooms. We had practically no damage except that some shingles were blown off. Guruvayurappan protected everything and we felt so stupid to have tried to protect Him when He was there each and every second protecting not only us, but also our significant and insignificant belongings! I was reminded of Melppatthoor' lines

"Bandhumicchathi yamaeva sajjana: tham bhavanthamayi bandhumicchathi" Dasakam 47, slokam 7 .

Savitri

Om Namo Narayanaya.

Savitri Ji,

Pranaams. Thank you for sharing your experience with us and most of

all Thanks to our Bhagwaan for protecting you and your family and

your home. It was because you were concerned about His Welfare(took

care of His Picture) that He made sure that your welfare was taken

care of too. Can you say if the Mandir there is ok too?

Regards,

Nanda

guruvayur , " Savitri Puram "

<savitriopuram wrote:

>

> My dear Guruvayurappan family members,

>

> With Guruvayurappan's blessings and with all of your sincere

prayers, we

> have survived one of the most severe storms in history. When I was

denied of

> the convenience of getting in touch with all of you I realized how

closely

> attached I am to my Guruvayurappan family. That feeling was

reciprocated by

> so many affectionate e-mails and a call from Panickerji with in

minutes of

> getting back our phone connection and respected KVGji on Google

talk with in

> minutes of getting the Internet connection! All these affection

and concern

> for our welfare proves the greatness of sajjana samsargam.

Panickerji,

> KVGji, and all of you who were praying and sending personal and

group emails

> enquiring about our welfare, please accept our humble pranamams

and our

> sincere prayers to Lord to take care of all of us through every

ordeals

> small or big.

>

> We are safe and our house has some roof damage. No leak was there

and hence

> no water came inside. Our pooja room was intact with Krishna

smiling at us,

> you know that usual kallacchiri, when we entered the room to do

namaskar. Le

> t me just tell you one small stupid thing we did before we

evacuated. ( I

> explained this to Panickerji). We have a fairly big and beautiful

> Thanjaavoor painting of Guruvayurappan. We got it done in India.

We have

> fixed it on the wall and was difficult to take it down. We put

most of the

> other statues and photos down and were thinking how to protect

> Guruvayurappan from the storm! (Please read it one more time, I

wanted to

> protect Guruvayurappan from the storm!! Who am I to protect

anything? But I

> really thought I was protecting that photograph by doing that. At

that time

> also Krishna smiled, probably smiled with a different meaning! )So

we put

> lot of comforters or thick sheets in front of the photograph and

tried to

> protect Him! When we came back, we saw that so many houses were

much more

> damaged than ours and so many fences were down, so many trees were

down, so

> many garages were caved in, so many people had water inside the

house and

> lost carpets and furniture in several rooms. We had practically no

damage

> except that some shingles were blown off. Guruvayurappan protected

> everything and we felt so stupid to have tried to protect Him when

He was

> there each and every second protecting not only us, but also our

significant

> and insignificant belongings! I was reminded of Melppatthoor' lines

>

> " Bandhumicchathi yamaeva sajjana: tham bhavanthamayi

bandhumicchathi "

> Dasakam 47, slokam 7 .

>

> Everybody wants Krishna to be a Bandhu or friend and Yasoda was

trying to do

> Bandhanam or to bind that Krishna who is a Bandhu of all. Even

Ysoda Devi

> wanted to bind the boundless Krishna!

>

> So Guruvayoorappa, please forgive us (who are ajnaanam

personified) for our

> chaapalyam (stupidity) of trying to protect the photogrpah of

Guruvayurappan

> from the wrath of your own Prakrithi Devi when You were,are and

will

> be there protecting all of us!

>

> with manam niranjaa nandi, regards and prayers

>

> Savitri

>

Dear Savitriji,

Glad to know that you are back home, safe and sound. I had no doubt Guruvayurappan will do no harm to you and your family as also menonji,s daughter and son.. All the same, our thoughts were defenitely focused ot find out you were all safe.

We are leaving to India tomorrow and we will be away for three months. mostly we will be in Guruvayur,and surrounding area. I do not know if I will be able ot get internet access.

As mentioned befroe ,we will be attending the classical carnatic concerts, in Oorakam and Chennai,on sep 30th and Dec6 th respectively.

with prayers and best wishes to all of the GuruDevs,

Sreedevi

Om Namo Narayanaya

--- On Tue, 9/16/08, Veena <veeus18 wrote:

Veena <veeus18Re: [Guruvayur] Namaskaramguruvayur Date: Tuesday, September 16, 2008, 6:36 PM

Om Namo Narayanaya.Dear Savitriji, it is good to see that you are back and that you and family came through the ordeal safely, thanks to Guruvayurappan. For our group this is double good news coming on the heels of the news that Chandraji's daughter and family in Texas saw through the hurricane night safely. May Bhagwan help all the affected families. I also hope pray that our members in Delhi are safe and unaffected by the recent blasts. Regards,Veena.--- On Tue, 9/16/08, Savitri Puram <savitriopuram@ gmail.com> wrote:

Savitri Puram <savitriopuram@ gmail.com>[Guruvayur] Namaskaramguruvayur@grou ps.comTuesday, September 16, 2008, 12:06 PM

With Guruvayurappan' s blessings and with all of your sincere prayers, we have survived one of the most severe storms in history. When I was denied of the convenience of getting in touch with all of you I realized how closely attached I am to my Guruvayurappan family. That feeling was reciprocated by so many affectionate e-mails and a call from Panickerji with in minutes of getting back our phone connection and respected KVGji on Google talk with in minutes of getting the Internet connection! All these affection and concern for our welfare proves the greatness of sajjana samsargam. Panickerji, KVGji, and all of you who were praying and sending personal and group emails enquiring about our welfare, please accept our humble pranamams and our sincere prayers to Lord to take care of all of us through every ordeals small or big.

Savitri

Dear Savithriji,HARE KRISHNA !I read your mail with tears in my eyes not because I am sad but I was just laughing while reading your mail.....I felt I was there present in your all activities as such was your explanations of your experience and the way Lord Protected.As Yasoda tried to tie him up or Kurooramma tried to lock him up.

I am happy and all in our group will be happy to know that Lord has taken care of you and this clearly is told in Bhagavatham too that even if his bhakthas are forced to face such calamities, they will definitely will be taken care of, by him.

May Lord continuously take care of you and your family.Om Namo Bhagavathe Vasudevaya ! 2008/9/16 Savitri Puram <savitriopuram

Savitri

-- Best regardsJayasree MenonBangalore+9900149461my blog link: http://www.pythrukam.blogspot.com/--

A well-thought out plan, execution excellence, market timing, personal leadership are drivers of the growth trajectory.

Dear Savithriji,

We are very much glad to know that you are safe and came back.  Crores of

Pranamams to Guruvayoorappan for taking special care for you.  He himself

showned the same by experiencing you.

Regards and prayers,

(Annapoorni Venkatesh) 

--- On Tue, 16/9/08, Savitri Puram <savitriopuram wrote:

Savitri Puram <savitriopuram

[Guruvayur] Namaskaram

guruvayur

Tuesday, 16 September, 2008, 10:36 PM

With Guruvayurappan's blessings and with all of your sincere prayers, we have

survived one of the most severe storms in history. When I was denied of the

convenience of getting in touch with all of you I realized how closely attached

I am to my Guruvayurappan family. That feeling was reciprocated by so many

affectionate e-mails and a call from Panickerji with in minutes of getting back

our phone connection and respected KVGji on Google talk with in minutes of

getting the Internet connection! All these affection and concern for our welfare

proves the greatness of sajjana samsargam. Panickerji, KVGji, and all of you who

were praying and sending personal and group emails enquiring about our welfare,

please accept our humble pranamams and our sincere prayers to Lord to take care

of all of us through every ordeals small or big.

We are safe and our house has some roof damage. No leak was there and hence no

water came inside. Our pooja room was intact with Krishna smiling at us, you

know that usual kallacchiri, when we entered the room to do namaskar. Le t me

just tell you one small stupid thing we did before we evacuated. ( I explained

this to Panickerji). We have a fairly big and beautiful Thanjaavoor painting of

Guruvayurappan. We got it done in India. We have fixed it on the wall and was

difficult to take it down. We put most of the other statues and photos down and

were thinking how to protect Guruvayurappan from the storm! (Please read it one

more time, I wanted to protect Guruvayurappan from the storm!! Who am I to

protect anything? But I really thought I was protecting that photograph by doing

that. At that time also Krishna smiled, probably smiled with a different

meaning! )So we put lot of comforters or thick sheets in front of the photograph

and tried to protect Him!

When we came back, we saw that so many houses were much more damaged than ours

and so many fences were down, so many trees were down, so many garages were

caved in, so many people had water inside the house and lost carpets and

furniture in several rooms. We had practically no damage except that some

shingles were blown off. Guruvayurappan protected everything and we felt so

stupid to have tried to protect Him when He was there each and every second

protecting not only us, but also our significant and insignificant belongings! I

was reminded of Melppatthoor' lines

" Bandhumicchathi yamaeva sajjana: tham bhavanthamayi bandhumicchathi " Dasakam

47, slokam 7 .

Everybody wants Krishna to be a Bandhu or friend and Yasoda was trying to do

Bandhanam or to bind that Krishna who is a Bandhu of all. Even Ysoda Devi wanted

to bind the boundless Krishna!

So Guruvayoorappa, please forgive us (who are ajnaanam personified) for our

chaapalyam (stupidity) of trying to protect the photogrpah of Guruvayurappan

from the wrath of your own Prakrithi Devi when You were,are and will be there

protecting all of us!

Savitri

Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now, on

http://help./l/in//mail/mail/tools/tools-08.html/

RADHEKRISHNA

Pranams to all the members of this satsang..

ANANTHA KODI NAMASKARAMS TO LORD GURUVAYOORAPPAN

SAVING HIS BHAKTAS IS NOT ANY MIRACLE BUT AN VOW WHICH THE LORD HAS

TAKEN ..AS IT IS RIGHTLY SAID IN THE VISHNU SAHASRANAMAM

NA VAASUDEVA BHAKTANAM ASHUBHAM VIDVATHE KWACHITHU....

THERE IS NO HISTORY WHERE THE DEVOTEES OF THE LORD HAS SEEN A

DOWNFALL..BUT EVERY SOUL HAS TO SUFFER FOR THE PRARABHDA

KARMAS..THESE ARE JUST LIKE THE THORNS WHICH ARE ON THE WAY THAT WE

TREAD TO REACH OUR DESTINATION...ONLY WHEN WE CLEAR THESE THORNS CAN

WE SAFELY REACH OUR DESTINATAION...THATS THE LORD HIMSELF FOR WHICH

ALSO WE NEED HIS BLESSINGS..BECAUSE WITHOUT HIS BLESSING NOTEVEN A

GRASS WILL MOVE..

MY HUMBLE PRANAMS TO ALL AND PRAYERS TO THE LORD TO BLESS EVERYONE

guruvayur , " Jayasree Menon " <euroanuster

wrote:

>

> Dear Savithriji,

>

>

>

> *HARE KRISHNA !*

>

> I read your mail with tears in my eyes not because I am sad but I

was just

> laughing while reading your mail.....I felt I was there present in

your all

> activities as such was your explanations of your experience and the

way Lord

> Protected.As Yasoda tried to tie him up or Kurooramma tried to lock

him up.

>

> I am happy and all in our group will be happy to know that Lord has

taken

> care of you and this clearly is told in Bhagavatham too that even

if his

> bhakthas are forced to face such calamities, they will definitely

will be

> taken care of, by him.

>

> May Lord continuously take care of you and your family.

>

> Om Namo Bhagavathe Vasudevaya !

>

>

>

> 2008/9/16 Savitri Puram <savitriopuram

>

> > My dear Guruvayurappan family members,

> >

> > With Guruvayurappan's blessings and with all of your sincere

prayers, we

> > have survived one of the most severe storms in history. When I

was denied of

> > the convenience of getting in touch with all of you I realized

how closely

> > attached I am to my Guruvayurappan family. That feeling was

reciprocated by

> > so many affectionate e-mails and a call from Panickerji with in

minutes of

> > getting back our phone connection and respected KVGji on Google

talk with in

> > minutes of getting the Internet connection! All these affection

and concern

> > for our welfare proves the greatness of sajjana samsargam.

Panickerji,

> > KVGji, and all of you who were praying and sending personal and

group emails

> > enquiring about our welfare, please accept our humble pranamams

and our

> > sincere prayers to Lord to take care of all of us through every

ordeals

> > small or big.

> >

> > We are safe and our house has some roof damage. No leak was there

and hence

> > no water came inside. Our pooja room was intact with Krishna

smiling at us,

> > you know that usual kallacchiri, when we entered the room to do

namaskar. Le

> > t me just tell you one small stupid thing we did before we

evacuated. ( I

> > explained this to Panickerji). We have a fairly big and beautiful

> > Thanjaavoor painting of Guruvayurappan. We got it done in India.

We have

> > fixed it on the wall and was difficult to take it down. We put

most of the

> > other statues and photos down and were thinking how to protect

> > Guruvayurappan from the storm! (Please read it one more time, I

wanted to

> > protect Guruvayurappan from the storm!! Who am I to protect

anything? But I

> > really thought I was protecting that photograph by doing that. At

that time

> > also Krishna smiled, probably smiled with a different meaning! )

So we put

> > lot of comforters or thick sheets in front of the photograph and

tried to

> > protect Him! When we came back, we saw that so many houses were

much more

> > damaged than ours and so many fences were down, so many trees

were down, so

> > many garages were caved in, so many people had water inside the

house and

> > lost carpets and furniture in several rooms. We had practically

no damage

> > except that some shingles were blown off. Guruvayurappan protected

> > everything and we felt so stupid to have tried to protect Him

when He was

> > there each and every second protecting not only us, but also our

significant

> > and insignificant belongings! I was reminded of Melppatthoor'

lines

> >

> > " Bandhumicchathi yamaeva sajjana: tham bhavanthamayi

bandhumicchathi "

> > Dasakam 47, slokam 7 .

> >

> > Everybody wants Krishna to be a Bandhu or friend and Yasoda was

trying to

> > do Bandhanam or to bind that Krishna who is a Bandhu of all. Even

Ysoda Devi

> > wanted to bind the boundless Krishna!

> >

> > So Guruvayoorappa, please forgive us (who are ajnaanam

personified) for our

> > chaapalyam (stupidity) of trying to protect the photogrpah of

Guruvayurappan

> > from the wrath of your own Prakrithi Devi when You were,are and

will

> > be there protecting all of us!

> >

> > with manam niranjaa nandi, regards and prayers

> >

> > Savitri

> >

> >

>

>

>

> --

> Best regards

>

> Jayasree Menon

> Bangalore

> +9900149461

> my blog link: http://www.pythrukam.blogspot.com/

> --

------------

> A well-thought out plan, execution excellence, market timing,

personal

> leadership are drivers of the growth trajectory.

>