IndiaDivine.org

Sundarkumar Narayaneeam

Rate this topic

Guest guest

om namo narayanaya

dear jayasree ji,

namaskarams,

you can get narayaneeyam by sunderkumar fro www.raaga.com

you can download as well as you can listen.

om namo bhagavathe vasudevaya,

subramanian.p.sguruvayur , Jayashree Narayanan <jnrgac wrote:>> Dear Devotees> Can anyone provide me the link of Sundarkumar's Narayaneeam Mp3 format.> Thanks> Jai>

Dear Mr.Subramanian

Namskaram.

I checked with raaga site reg sundarkumar's Narayaneeam. But i didn't find anything related to this. If u can provide me the link then it will be very useful for me to download the same. Thanks for ur reply.

Regards

Jai.

om namo narayanaya

dear jayasree ji.

Sure , I will try to get you the link for sunderkumar's narayaneeyam.

om namo narayanaya,

subramanian.p.s

guruvayur , Jayashree Narayanan <jnrgac wrote:>> Dear Mr.Subramanian> Namskaram.> I checked with raaga site reg sundarkumar's Narayaneeam. But i didn't find anything related to this. If u can provide me the link then it will be very useful for me to download the same. Thanks for ur reply.> Regards> Jai.>

Dear Sunil

Thanks for ur reply. I downloaded the same while using the link given by Krishnapriya long time back. Now the link is not available and it is moved from there. Next week Navarathiri festival is coming and many ladies will be visiting our house to get Vathalapakku. I am interested to present this Narayaneeam CD to each one of them. This present will be very useful to them and they can preserve it life long. Our group has got many Malayalees members and all knows about this topic. so i thought i will get the link at the earliest. Hope GOD Guruvayoorappan will help me in this regard. Once again thanks for ur mail.

Thanks

Jai.

Namaste Sastriji,If possible I would like to get a copy of the same. Is it small enough that it can be sent as an email.

Kindly send it to krsnakrpaHari Om!

Chith PuramOn Wed, Sep 24, 2008 at 11:28 PM, S.N. Sastri <sn.sastri wrote:

Jayashreeji,

I have a CD of Sundarakumara's Narayaniyam chanting which I have copied on

my computer. There is a short Introduction by him in English before each

dasaka. In the beginning, some three sections have been repeated twice

because of some mistake in recording. If you are interested I shall send it

to you as an e-mail attachment.

S.N.Sastri

On Wed, Sep 24, 2008 at 7:13 AM, Jayashree Narayanan <jnrgacwrote:

> Dear Sunil

> Thanks for ur reply. I downloaded the same while using the link given by

> Krishnapriya long time back. Now the link is not available and it is moved

> from there. Next week Navarathiri festival is coming and many ladies will be

> visiting our house to get Vathalapakku. I am interested to present this

> Narayaneeam CD to each one of them. This present will be very useful to them

> and they can preserve it life long. Our group has got many Malayalees

> members and all knows about this topic. so i thought i will get the link at

> the earliest. Hope GOD Guruvayoorappan will help me in this regard. Once

> again thanks for ur mail.

> Thanks

> Jai.

>

>

>

Dear Jayashreeji,

I tried to send the Narayaniyam of Sundarakumar as e-mail attachment but found that it was not possible.I tried even sending each Dasaka separately but that too was not possible. So I do not know how to send it. Sorry.

S.N.Sastri.

On Thu, Sep 25, 2008 at 10:22 PM, chith puram <drchith.puram wrote:

Namaste Sastriji,If possible I would like to get a copy of the same. Is it small enough that it can be sent as an email.

Kindly send it to krsnakrpaHari Om!

Chith Puram

On Wed, Sep 24, 2008 at 11:28 PM, S.N. Sastri <sn.sastri wrote:

Jayashreeji,I have a CD of Sundarakumara's Narayaniyam chanting which I have copied onmy computer. There is a short Introduction by him in English before each dasaka. In the beginning, some three sections have been repeated twicebecause of some mistake in recording. If you are interested I shall send itto you as an e-mail attachment.S.N.Sastri

On Wed, Sep 24, 2008 at 7:13 AM, Jayashree Narayanan <jnrgacwrote:

> Dear Sunil> Thanks for ur reply. I downloaded the same while using the link given by> Krishnapriya long time back. Now the link is not available and it is moved> from there. Next week Navarathiri festival is coming and many ladies will be

> visiting our house to get Vathalapakku. I am interested to present this> Narayaneeam CD to each one of them. This present will be very useful to them> and they can preserve it life long. Our group has got many Malayalees

> members and all knows about this topic. so i thought i will get the link at> the earliest. Hope GOD Guruvayoorappan will help me in this regard. Once> again thanks for ur mail.> Thanks> Jai.

>> >