IndiaDivine.org

Namaskaram

Rate this topic

Guest guest

HARI AUM

Dear Savitriji,

What you have undergone is something totally unfamiliar to most of us. I am sure

it would have been a first time for you too! Abandoning home is not a bearable

feeling and experience. It is only with 'his' grace you could go through it.

Definetly 'his' kindness was displayed abundantly thru' his 'protective' gaze.

Truly most times we think that it is our solemn duty even to protect 'him'!!

Rightly said it could be even due to our 'devotion'. 'He' likes that too!!

In any case we can say 'all's well that ends well'.

May 'him' take care all others who are going thru' the same ordeal in US.

Regards

Balagopal

NARAYANA NARAYANA NARAYANA

PS: The financial cyclones of 'Wall Street' has started impacting here in India.

From Chandigarh to Chennai - find friends all over India. Go to

http://in.promos./groups/citygroups/

Dear Savitriji

NAMASKARAM

We all are very happy to know that you are safe & sound. Thanks a lot ...................................to lord guruvayoorappan.Guruvayoorappan is always with the devotees, taking care of everything.

with prayers

Manju Ambady, Viswam, Lakshmi & Parvathy--- On Wed, 17/9/08, Savitri Puram <savitriopuram wrote:

Savitri Puram <savitriopuramRe: [Guruvayur] Namaskaramguruvayur Date: Wednesday, 17 September, 2008, 3:30 AM

Dear Sajanji,

Your kind words reflects your goodness and honestly, with tears I am asking Guruvayurappan to remove any misunderstanding in anybody's mind about me.

Also praying Him to keep all of us close to Him and keep all of us connected to Him. When there was no internet connection, we were all still well connected through Him. Isn't it beautiful to have this "kambiyillakkambi" ot telepathic connection through Him?

Anantha koti pranaamams to the Omnipresent Lord!

Regards and prayers

Savitri

On Tue, Sep 16, 2008 at 12:57 PM, Sajan Sukumaran <sajan_sukumaran@ > wrote:

Respected Savitriji,

Very happy to hear you. I am sorry to say that I did not pray to Guruvayoorappan

to protect you from the storm. Because I felt that it is like praying HIM to protect

HIMSELF from the storm. You are so close to HIM Savitriji.

Om Namo Narayanaya.

Regards and Prayers

Sajan--- On Tue, 9/16/08, Savitri Puram <savitriopuram@ gmail.com> wrote:

Savitri Puram <savitriopuram@ gmail.com>[Guruvayur] Namaskaramguruvayur@grou ps.comTuesday, September 16, 2008, 10:36 PM

My dear Guruvayurappan family members,

With Guruvayurappan's blessings and with all of your sincere prayers, we have survived one of the most severe storms in history. When I was denied of the convenience of getting in touch with all of you I realized how closely attached I am to my Guruvayurappan family. That feeling was reciprocated by so many affectionate e-mails and a call from Panickerji with in minutes of getting back our phone connection and respected KVGji on Google talk with in minutes of getting the Internet connection! All these affection and concern for our welfare proves the greatness of sajjana samsargam. Panickerji, KVGji, and all of you who were praying and sending personal and group emails enquiring about our welfare, please accept our humble pranamams and our sincere prayers to Lord to take care of all of us through every ordeals small or big.

We are safe and our house has some roof damage. No leak was there and hence no water came inside. Our pooja room was intact with Krishna smiling at us, you know that usual kallacchiri, when we entered the room to do namaskar. Le t me just tell you one small stupid thing we did before we evacuated. ( I explained this to Panickerji). We have a fairly big and beautiful Thanjaavoor painting of Guruvayurappan. We got it done in India. We have fixed it on the wall and was difficult to take it down. We put most of the other statues and photos down and were thinking how to protect Guruvayurappan from the storm! (Please read it one more time, I wanted to protect Guruvayurappan from the storm!! Who am I to protect anything? But I really thought I was protecting that photograph by doing that. At that time also Krishna smiled, probably smiled with a different meaning! )So we put lot of comforters or thick sheets in front of the photograph and tried to protect

Him! When we came back, we saw that so many houses were much more damaged than ours and so many fences were down, so many trees were down, so many garages were caved in, so many people had water inside the house and lost carpets and furniture in several rooms. We had practically no damage except that some shingles were blown off. Guruvayurappan protected everything and we felt so stupid to have tried to protect Him when He was there each and every second protecting not only us, but also our significant and insignificant belongings! I was reminded of Melppatthoor' lines

"Bandhumicchathi yamaeva sajjana: tham bhavanthamayi bandhumicchathi" Dasakam 47, slokam 7 .

Everybody wants Krishna to be a Bandhu or friend and Yasoda was trying to do Bandhanam or to bind that Krishna who is a Bandhu of all. Even Ysoda Devi wanted to bind the boundless Krishna!

So Guruvayoorappa, please forgive us (who are ajnaanam personified) for our chaapalyam (stupidity) of trying to protect the photogrpah of Guruvayurappan from the wrath of your own Prakrithi Devi when You were,are and will be there protecting all of us!

with manam niranjaa nandi, regards and prayers

Savitri

Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now

Dear Savitriji,

Glad to know you and your family escaped the worst of the storm

and suffered little damage to the house. Yes, the Lord protected you.

We in the north east can understand the plight of the residents of

the Gulf coast during this season, Here we only have to fight the snow

during winter.

I disagree when you mention you did the a silly thing by protecting

the Lord.It is true He protects His devotees , in turn it is our duty

and obligation to be thankful and what you did is one way of showing

your devotion to Him. Anything done with real bhakti is accepted by

the Lord. You know it better than anybody.

Jai Shree Krishna !

guruvayur , balagopal ramakrishnan

<rbalpal wrote:

>

> HARI AUM

>

> Dear Savitriji,

>

> What you have undergone is something totally unfamiliar to most of

us. I am sure it would have been a first time for you too! Abandoning

home is not a bearable feeling and experience. It is only with 'his'

grace you could go through it. Definetly 'his' kindness was displayed

abundantly thru' his 'protective' gaze. Truly most times we think

that it is our solemn duty even to protect 'him'!! Rightly said it

could be even due to our 'devotion'. 'He' likes that too!!

>

> In any case we can say 'all's well that ends well'.

>

> May 'him' take care all others who are going thru' the same ordeal

in US.

>

> Regards

>

> Balagopal

>

> NARAYANA NARAYANA NARAYANA

>

> PS: The financial cyclones of 'Wall Street' has started impacting

here in India.

>

>

>

>

> From Chandigarh to Chennai - find friends all over India. Go

to http://in.promos./groups/citygroups/

>

Dear Nairji,

I have to agree with you. But I was actually ridiculing my attitude and not my action. Action is right, but at that time we were thinking that we were protecting instead of asking His blessings to protect it with the help of that comforters. Honestly, we were thinking that it will not break becasue we have padded it up so nicely. I was trying to analyze my Aham bhavam behind the right action and correct it.

Thank you Nairji for all the prayers and concern. It is a blessing that I belong to this wonderful Guruvayurappan family!

Regards and prayers

Savitri

On Wed, Sep 17, 2008 at 7:31 AM, chirattapuram <anair1101 wrote:

Dear Savitriji,Glad to know you and your family escaped the worst of the storm and suffered little damage to the house. Yes, the Lord protected you.We in the north east can understand the plight of the residents of

the Gulf coast during this season, Here we only have to fight the snowduring winter.I disagree when you mention you did the a silly thing by protecting the Lord.It is true He protects His devotees , in turn it is our duty

and obligation to be thankful and what you did is one way of showing your devotion to Him. Anything done with real bhakti is accepted by the Lord. You know it better than anybody.Jai Shree Krishna !

guruvayur , balagopal ramakrishnan

<rbalpal wrote:>> HARI AUM> > Dear Savitriji,> > What you have undergone is something totally unfamiliar to most of us. I am sure it would have been a first time for you too! Abandoning

home is not a bearable feeling and experience. It is only with 'his' grace you could go through it. Definetly 'his' kindness was displayed abundantly thru' his 'protective' gaze. Truly most times we think

that it is our solemn duty even to protect 'him'!! Rightly said it could be even due to our 'devotion'. 'He' likes that too!!> > In any case we can say 'all's well that ends well'.

> > May 'him' take care all others who are going thru' the same ordeal in US. > > Regards> > Balagopal> > NARAYANA NARAYANA NARAYANA > > PS: The financial cyclones of 'Wall Street' has started impacting

here in India.> > > > > From Chandigarh to Chennai - find friends all over India. Go to http://in.promos./groups/citygroups/

>

om namo narayanaya

Dear savithri ji,

our ananthakodi namaskarams,

After seeing your mail today that you are all safe and come back to your house and no much damages, we all are very happy and don't know how to express that.One thing is sure that our kalla krishnan is always with us .you have mentioned about protecting the lord krishna's thanjavur painting from damages, may be He the one protect us , at the same time ,and we are thinking that our lord/lords as our bhandu/sakha/sakhi etc., etc.,as a normal human being it is our duty to protect him.That is why you tried to protec from damages.This is what I feel.We need you elders to give us more details and advices on sanadhana dharma, we still pray lord guruvayurappan to shower his blessing on you and your family.

SARVE JANAHA SUKHINO BHAVANTHU

SARVAM KRISHNAARPANAM

WITH ANANTHAKODI NAMASKARAMS,

subramanian.p.s & usha subramanian(madurai)guruvayur , "Savitri Puram" <savitriopuram wrote:>> My dear Guruvayurappan family members,> > With Guruvayurappan's blessings and with all of your sincere prayers, we> have survived one of the most severe storms in history. When I was denied of> the convenience of getting in touch with all of you I realized how closely> attached I am to my Guruvayurappan family. That feeling was reciprocated by> so many affectionate e-mails and a call from Panickerji with in minutes of> getting back our phone connection and respected KVGji on Google talk with in> minutes of getting the Internet connection! All these affection and concern> for our welfare proves the greatness of sajjana samsargam. Panickerji,> KVGji, and all of you who were praying and sending personal and group emails> enquiring about our welfare, please accept our humble pranamams and our> sincere prayers to Lord to take care of all of us through every ordeals> small or big.> > We are safe and our house has some roof damage. No leak was there and hence> no water came inside. Our pooja room was intact with Krishna smiling at us,> you know that usual kallacchiri, when we entered the room to do namaskar. Le> t me just tell you one small stupid thing we did before we evacuated. ( I> explained this to Panickerji). We have a fairly big and beautiful> Thanjaavoor painting of Guruvayurappan. We got it done in India. We have> fixed it on the wall and was difficult to take it down. We put most of the> other statues and photos down and were thinking how to protect> Guruvayurappan from the storm! (Please read it one more time, I wanted to> protect Guruvayurappan from the storm!! Who am I to protect anything? But I> really thought I was protecting that photograph by doing that. At that time> also Krishna smiled, probably smiled with a different meaning! )So we put> lot of comforters or thick sheets in front of the photograph and tried to> protect Him! When we came back, we saw that so many houses were much more> damaged than ours and so many fences were down, so many trees were down, so> many garages were caved in, so many people had water inside the house and> lost carpets and furniture in several rooms. We had practically no damage> except that some shingles were blown off. Guruvayurappan protected> everything and we felt so stupid to have tried to protect Him when He was> there each and every second protecting not only us, but also our significant> and insignificant belongings! I was reminded of Melppatthoor' lines> > "Bandhumicchathi yamaeva sajjana: tham bhavanthamayi bandhumicchathi"> Dasakam 47, slokam 7 .> > Everybody wants Krishna to be a Bandhu or friend and Yasoda was trying to do> Bandhanam or to bind that Krishna who is a Bandhu of all. Even Ysoda Devi> wanted to bind the boundless Krishna!> > So Guruvayoorappa, please forgive us (who are ajnaanam personified) for our> chaapalyam (stupidity) of trying to protect the photogrpah of Guruvayurappan> from the wrath of your own Prakrithi Devi when You were,are and will> be there protecting all of us!> > with manam niranjaa nandi, regards and prayers> > Savitri>

• 5 months later...
Guest guest

--- On Sat, 3/14/09, Narasimha Bhattar <nbhattar wrote:

Narasimha Bhattar <nbhattar Fwd: namaskaram Date: Saturday, March 14, 2009, 12:59 AM

---------- Forwarded message ----------veeraraghavan krishnamachari <murari06Fri, Mar 13, 2009 at 12:17 AMnamaskaramnbhattar

Respected Sir, iam enjoying all your photos in and Adiyen is devotee of Andavan and recently i visited my native place and had bhagyam to stay with Srimath Andavan so i would like to share the photographs taken there,could you please tell me how to send to Srirangasri i am also a member of .twice my photos were rejected .

adiyen-- Thanks and best wishesVadur K.Veeraraghavan.-- R Narasimhabhattar