IndiaDivine.org

Bangalore Sampoorna Narayaneeyam

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Om Namo Narayanaya

Jayashree Menon's following Group mail did not have the date and she has conveyed the date will be 05 OCT 2008 in a personal mail to me that I want to share with the rest in Bangalore, with a personal request to make the event a GRAND ONE.

Om Namo Narayanaya

Chandrasekharan

Dear Sunilji and others (particularly the Bangalore members)!Hare Krishna !As it was decided, the Sampoorna Narayaneeyam discourse at Bangalore has since been arranged at the following venue:{Yes. The date has been fixed as 5th October 08. Sorry, the date is missing in my previous mail and thank you for reminding me through your mail.}

DATE 05 OCT. 2008Sri Ayyappan TempleGundappa StreetJ C NagarBangalore 560 006.Starting time: 7.00 am.Breakfast : 9.00 - 9.30 amLunch Break: at 12.30 pmAcharyan, Brahmashri Damodara Sharma associated by Shri Devan Namboodiri have kindly agreed to conduct the program and all members of the group are requested to come and make the program a great energy packed one and get the blessings of the Lord Guruvayoorappan.Many correspondence with regard to this program has been mailed to the group with a hope that Bangalore members of the group would respond about their availability. As no mails are received it was taken as a positive response and hence we have gone ahead with the arrangement on a Sunday so that no office-goers have a problem to be present.-- Best regardsJayasree MenonBangalore+9900149461my blog link: http://www.pythrukam.blogspot.com/--A well-thought out plan, execution excellence, market timing, personal leadership are drivers of the growth trajectory.