IndiaDivine.org

Bangalore satsung & Narayaneeyam discourse-Request for March 20

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear SoumyajiIt is the pleasure of the Lord and all members particularly Bangalore members of this group to welcome you to the temple on 5th Oct 08.Best regards

2008/9/22 soumya nair <soumya_nair2

Hare Krishna,

Thank you one and all who is arranging for it. Even I would like to come.

Soumya

--- On Sun, 9/21/08, Jayasree Menon <euroanuster wrote:

Jayasree Menon <euroanusterRe: [Guruvayur] Bangalore satsung & Narayaneeyam discourse-Request for March 200

guruvayur Date: Sunday, September 21, 2008, 10:10 AM

Hareeeeeeeeeeee Krishnaaaaaaaaaaaaa a !!

Dear Sunilji, Smt Savithriji, Shri Narasimhanji,

Namaskaram !

We, Bangalore members of this group are extremely thankful to your blessings and kindly pray to Lord Guruvayoorappan that it becomes a great success !

As regards to Shri Narasimhanji's desire of a similar program in Bangalore, I feel, it can be thought off, with the permission of others in the group.

Best regards

On 21/09/2008, Athena Wala <athenawala > wrote:

Dear KVG mama, Smt Jayasreeji, P.S. Vinod, and Arun;

I wish you all a very succesful rendition of the Narayaneeyam. I also echo the words stated by esteemed Srimati Savitriji in her email below.

It has been 4 years since I joined this group, I have never met any of you (to include all members) in person, yet I feel very connected to you all in so many ways. Not a day goes by without reading some pearls of wisdom and knowledge imparted by you all. It makes for a continous Satsang.

I will be visiting India next March, 2009. I would love to meet one and all of you during this trip and also partake in the recitation of another Sampoornam in your presence/company.

I am requesting this in advance so that we can plan accordingly. I can then plan my travel and transit in Bangalore accordingly. I plan on arriving in Bangalore on March-01. Could you please organize another recitation in March? I know, it is all in Guruvayoorappan's hands and if he wishes, he will make it happen. I am requesting this with him in my mind and I hope it works out.

I always read dasakam 72, Akrura's mission to Gokulam before undertaking any journey, be it personal, business or an important mission. I will do the same today after typing this email. I will pray that this wish of mine bears fruit.

Sarvatra Govinda Naama Sankeertanam! !

Govinda, Govinda.

Narasimhan --- On Sat, 9/20/08, Savitri Puram <savitriopuram@ gmail.com> wrote:

Savitri Puram <savitRe: [Guruvayur] Bangalore satsung & Narayaneeyam discoursguruvayur@grou ps.com

Saturday, September 20, 2008, 10:58 AM

Dear KVGji, Jayasreeji and all Gurudevs of Bangalore,

Even though we are 10,000 miles away from you, we will participate in the Narayaneeyam discourse becasue experience of Bhakthi or devotion needs no medium. I am sure that the Bhakthi Nirbhara Anthariksham you create there with His blessings will be transferred to all devotees across the world. Let all our souls yearning for Krishna's presence melt into the eternal presence of Krishna awakened by our Bangalore Gurudevs! Our sincere prayers and sarvamangalaashasak al for sampoorna Naaraayaneeya paaraaayanam! How we wish to be physically present there!

Regards and prayers

savitri

On Fri, Sep 19, 2008 at 6:42 PM, menon_sunil <menon_sunil@ > wrote:

Dear GuruDevs,I request all our Bangalore members to participate in this great get-together and meet other devotees from Bangalore. What would be abetter occasion than Sampoorna Narayaneeyam discourse!!

All members, PLEASE INFORM YOUR FRIENDS, FAMILY MEMBERS in BANGALORE to attendthe same and RSVP/inform Jayasreeji or KVG as they can make thenecessary arrangements. Group Contacts in Bangalore -

Smt. Jayasree Menon - +9900149461 euroanuster@ gmail.comSri. KV Gopalakrishna - gopalakrishna. kv (AT) gmail (DOT) com

Arun - 9448841382 arunppillay@ Vinod P.S - 9980839539/25232522 - vinod.ps (AT) ge (DOT)

comPlease let me know if you have any questions.Om Namo Narayanaya:Sunil.

-- Best regardsJayasree MenonBangalore+9900149461

my blog link: http://www.pythruka m.blogspot. com/------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -----

A well-thought out plan, execution excellence, market timing, personal leadership are drivers of the growth trajectory.

-- Best regardsJayasree MenonBangalore+9900149461my blog link: http://www.pythrukam.blogspot.com/--

A well-thought out plan, execution excellence, market timing, personal leadership are drivers of the growth trajectory.