IndiaDivine.org

Namasthe- Bhagavan's smile

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear all,

There are only two situations that will bring a smile on Bhagavvan's face. But unfortunately or fortunately we all create those situations so often that Bhagavan is smiling all the time. Let us explore the two situations.

Situation #1.

When anybody imagines that he/she is capable of taking control of a situation and proclaims that everything is under control and he/she will take care of everything- at that time Lord starts smiling. If they sincerely add any of the phrases as preface like " God willing " , " by the grace of God " , " With the blessings of God " , " I hope " etc Bhagavan gets a break. Let us see some examples:

A car driver: " This is a very good car and I am an experienced driver. I will assure you that you will not miss the plane. Trust me. I guarantee that you will not miss the plane " .

A physician after diagnosing a serious disease: " Even though this is a little serious I am confident that I can remove that affected part by surgery and you will be alright in a few weeks. I can assure you that you can go home in about three weeks " .

Another physician: " There is no point in giving the medicine. He is going to die in a day or two " .

An enthusiastic parent: I know I am a good parent and I am sure that my son will become a gentleman. It all depends on how well you take care. It is completely in the parents' hands.

An engineer: I have repaired this engine to perfect condition. I can guarantee that it will run for 20 years with out problem. But, it is better to take insurance.

Hearing all these claims constantly, how can He not smile?

Situation #2

When people fight for possessions that really belongs to nobody.

Few examples:

When brothers or relatives or colleagues fight for the land, money or position :

" This is my portion. I will take that and you have no right on that property. "

A wealthy and greedy business man's thinking: " If I tell that I am going to use this money for the sake of employees I will get the Government contract and can make money on that. My hard work really deserves that money.

When an adharmi does adharmam and justifies the actions in the name of dharmam He smiles profusely like the one below: " I am much better than Him in managing this and I should grab this position from him.There is no adharmam because I can realistically do a better job " .

" I am not cheating the Government by taking 50 copies of this document in the office because I am also contributing to the Government. Also so many are doing this. "

So he keeps smiling all the time and all of us who contributes daily (knowingly or unknowingly) to the situations are fortunate to see Him smiling, standing in our bosom. The funny part is, most of the time we all know when we are doing or thinking " adharmam " . We see Him smiling and also we understand the meaning behind it. But we ignore the warning behind that smile. But when we start contemplating on the meaning of his smile, we understand our mistakes more and more, we correct ourselves every time, our mind becomes purer and finally one day we will see His smile filled only with kindness, and LOVE. Scriptures say that is the BLISS!

May God help us to see his perpetual smile filled with kindness and love!

Regards and prayers

savitri

Dear all,

Respected Savitriji's interpretations on the smile of the Lord are,

indeed, really thought-provoking.

The same thing happened when Arjuna promised to protect the Brahmin's

child (in Santhana- gopalam"), when the Lord was keeping on telling the

Brahmin that it is all fate, and nothing can be done. He was after

all, testing Arjuna's pride and teach him a lesson that "a human being,

with the best of powers cannot venture to do a thing which the Lord

Himself is not able to do".

With all that, when Arjuna failed in his promise to the brahmin and was

about to enter the fire, the Lord, the Bhakta-vatsala that He is, came

to protect Arjuna from the fire and showed him the Supreme Person.

Is it not said, "Fools rush in where angels fear to tread"?

Many doctors say, "We only treat, but God cures!"

Regards

KVG

Savitri Puram wrote:

Dear all,

There are only two situations that will bring a smile on

Bhagavvan's face. But unfortunately or fortunately we all create those

situations so often that Bhagavan is smiling all the time. Let us

explore the two situations.

Situation #1.

When anybody imagines that he/she is capable of taking control of

a situation and proclaims that everything is under control and he/she

will take care of everything- at that time Lord starts smiling. If they

sincerely add any of the phrases as preface like

"God willing" , " by the grace of God", "With the blessings of God", "I

hope" etc Bhagavan gets a break. Let us see some examples:

A car driver: "This is a very good car and I am an experienced

driver. I will assure you that you will not miss the plane. Trust me. I

guarantee that you will not miss the plane".

A physician after diagnosing a serious disease: "Even though this

is a little serious I am confident that I can remove that affected part

by surgery and you will be alright in a few weeks. I can assure

you that you can go home in about three weeks".

Another physician: "There is no point in giving the medicine. He

is going to die in a day or two".

An enthusiastic parent: I know I am a good parent and I am sure

that my son will become a gentleman. It all depends on how

well you take care. It is completely in the parents' hands.

An engineer: I have repaired this engine to perfect condition. I

can guarantee that it will run for 20 years with out problem.

But, it is better to take insurance.

Situation #2

When people fight for possessions that really

belongs to nobody.

Few examples:

When brothers or relatives or colleagues fight for the land,

money or position :

"This is my portion. I will take that and you

have no right on that property. "

A wealthy and greedy business man's thinking: "If I tell that

I am going to use this money for the sake of employees I will get the

Government contract and can make money on that. My hard work

really deserves that money.

When an adharmi does adharmam and justifies the actions in the

name of dharmam He smiles profusely like the one below: "I am much

better than Him in managing this and I should grab this position from

him.There is no adharmam because I can realistically do a

better job".

"I am not cheating the Government by taking 50 copies of this

document in the office because I am also contributing to the

Government. Also so many are doing this."

So he keeps smiling all the time and all of us who contributes

daily (knowingly or unknowingly) to the situations are fortunate to see

Him smiling, standing in our bosom. The funny part is, most of the

time we all know when we are doing or thinking "adharmam". We see Him

smiling and also we understand the meaning behind it. But we ignore the

warning behind that smile. But when we start contemplating on the

meaning of his smile, we understand our mistakes more and more,

we correct ourselves every time, our mind becomes purer and finally one

day we will see His smile filled only with kindness, and LOVE.

Scriptures say that is the BLISS!

May God help us to see his perpetual smile filled with kindness

and love!

Regards and prayers

savitri

Dear Savitriji,

Excellent information.--- On Tue, 23/9/08, Savitri Puram <savitriopuram wrote:

Savitri Puram <savitriopuram[Guruvayur] Namasthe- Bhagavan's smileTuesday, 23 September, 2008, 4:29 PM

Dear all,

There are only two situations that will bring a smile on Bhagavvan's face. But unfortunately or fortunately we all create those situations so often that Bhagavan is smiling all the time. Let us explore the two situations.

Situation #1.

When anybody imagines that he/she is capable of taking control of a situation and proclaims that everything is under control and he/she will take care of everything- at that time Lord starts smiling. If they sincerely add any of the phrases as preface like "God willing" , " by the grace of God", "With the blessings of God", "I hope" etc Bhagavan gets a break. Let us see some examples:

A car driver: "This is a very good car and I am an experienced driver. I will assure you that you will not miss the plane. Trust me. I guarantee that you will not miss the plane".

A physician after diagnosing a serious disease: "Even though this is a little serious I am confident that I can remove that affected part by surgery and you will be alright in a few weeks. I can assure you that you can go home in about three weeks".

Another physician: "There is no point in giving the medicine. He is going to die in a day or two".

An enthusiastic parent: I know I am a good parent and I am sure that my son will become a gentleman. It all depends on how well you take care. It is completely in the parents' hands.

An engineer: I have repaired this engine to perfect condition. I can guarantee that it will run for 20 years with out problem. But, it is better to take insurance.

Situation #2

When people fight for possessions that really belongs to nobody.

Few examples:

When brothers or relatives or colleagues fight for the land, money or position :

"This is my portion. I will take that and you have no right on that property. "

A wealthy and greedy business man's thinking: "If I tell that I am going to use this money for the sake of employees I will get the Government contract and can make money on that. My hard work really deserves that money.

When an adharmi does adharmam and justifies the actions in the name of dharmam He smiles profusely like the one below: "I am much better than Him in managing this and I should grab this position from him.There is no adharmam because I can realistically do a better job".

"I am not cheating the Government by taking 50 copies of this document in the office because I am also contributing to the Government. Also so many are doing this."

So he keeps smiling all the time and all of us who contributes daily (knowingly or unknowingly) to the situations are fortunate to see Him smiling, standing in our bosom. The funny part is, most of the time we all know when we are doing or thinking "adharmam". We see Him smiling and also we understand the meaning behind it. But we ignore the warning behind that smile. But when we start contemplating on the meaning of his smile, we understand our mistakes more and more, we correct ourselves every time, our mind becomes purer and finally one day we will see His smile filled only with kindness, and LOVE. Scriptures say that is the BLISS!

May God help us to see his perpetual smile filled with kindness and love!

Regards and prayers

savitri

Be the first one to try the new Messenger 9 Beta!