> This year's Nvarathri Festival starts from Tuesday, the 30th

september and ends on 9th October .

>

> These days are so important for the worship of Goddess Durga ,

Lakshmi & Saraswati and people read / Chant Lalita Sahasranama , Devi

Bhagavatham, Devi Mahatmyam ,Annapurneshwari Sthothram , Kanakadhara

Stothram , Mahishasuramardhini Sthothram etc for getting blessings of

the Goddess in the form of Prosperity , wealth ,Education and

protection from enimies for their families.

>

> May I request you to please start a Laksharchana Blog for all the

three forms of the Godesses so as to complete it by 9th of october ?

>

> I firmly belive Devi Adiparashakti will defenitely shower her

blessings on all the devottees and their family by doing this laksharchana

>

> AMME NARAYANA DEVEE NARAYANA LAKSHMI NARAYANA BHADRE NARAYANA

>

>

> Bollywood news, movie reviews, film trailers and more! Go to

http://in.movies./

>

Om namo bhagavathe vasudevaya

amme narayana,devi narayana,lakshmi narayana,bhadre narayana

Dear gopalakrishna ji,sunil ji,

It is a very good idea of doing laksharchana on parasakthi during navarathri.I am sure that all our members will welcome this idea. I welcome this idea and if every one is ready for this we cando it.

amme narayana,

subramanian.p.s.(madurai)

guruvayur , "menon_sunil" <menon_sunil wrote:>> Amme Narayanaya:> > Dear Gopala Krishnanji and other GuruDevs,> > Good idea indeed. If we have enough support from other devotees in> the group, let us go ahead with that.> > As we have a Koti Naama Japa Yagnam in progress, I would like to get> members opinion before we start the same. If enough devotees can> commit to Devi Naama Lasksharchana, we can do it with some volunteers to manage the Laksharchana site.> > Everyone, PLEASE respond and let us know if you like to join hands> with Gopala Krishnanji.> > Om Namo Narayanaya:> Sunil> > guruvayur , Gopala Krishnan gopalkrishna25@> wrote:> >> > Dear Sunilji ,> >> > This year's Nvarathri Festival starts from Tuesday, the 30th> september and ends on 9th October .> >> > These days are so important for the worship of Goddess Durga ,> Lakshmi & Saraswati and people read / Chant Lalita Sahasranama , Devi> Bhagavatham, Devi Mahatmyam ,Annapurneshwari Sthothram , Kanakadhara> Stothram , Mahishasuramardhini Sthothram etc for getting blessings of> the Goddess in the form of Prosperity , wealth ,Education and> protection from enimies for their families.> >> > May I request you to please start a Laksharchana Blog for all the> three forms of the Godesses so as to complete it by 9th of october ?> >> > I firmly belive Devi Adiparashakti will defenitely shower her> blessings on all the devottees and their family by doing this laksharchana> >> > AMME NARAYANA DEVEE NARAYANA LAKSHMI NARAYANA BHADRE NARAYANA> >> >> > Bollywood news, movie reviews, film trailers and more! Go to> http://in.movies./> >>

Dear Gopala Krishnanji and Sunilji,

I will contribute my share for Devi's laksharchana.

Krishna Hare Jaya!

--- On Fri, 9/26/08, menon_sunil <menon_sunil wrote:

menon_sunil <menon_sunil[Guruvayur] Re: NAVARATHRI FESTIVALguruvayur Date: Friday, September 26, 2008, 8:02 AM

Amme Narayanaya:Dear Gopala Krishnanji and other GuruDevs,Good idea indeed. If we have enough support from other devotees inthe group, let us go ahead with that.As we have a Koti Naama Japa Yagnam in progress, I would like to getmembers opinion before we start the same. If enough devotees cancommit to Devi Naama Lasksharchana, we can do it with some volunteers to manage the Laksharchana site.Everyone, PLEASE respond and let us know if you like to join handswith Gopala Krishnanji.Om Namo Narayanaya:Sunilguruvayur@grou ps.com, Gopala Krishnan <gopalkrishna25@ ...>wrote:>> Dear Sunilji ,> > This year's Nvarathri Festival starts from Tuesday, the 30thseptember and ends on 9th October .> > These days are so important for the worship of Goddess

Durga ,Lakshmi & Saraswati and people read / Chant Lalita Sahasranama , DeviBhagavatham, Devi Mahatmyam ,Annapurneshwari Sthothram , KanakadharaStothram , Mahishasuramardhini Sthothram etc for getting blessings ofthe Goddess in the form of Prosperity , wealth ,Education andprotection from enimies for their families.> > May I request you to please start a Laksharchana Blog for all thethree forms of the Godesses so as to complete it by 9th of october ? > > I firmly belive Devi Adiparashakti will defenitely shower herblessings on all the devottees and their family by doing this laksharchana> > AMME NARAYANA DEVEE NARAYANA LAKSHMI NARAYANA BHADRE NARAYANA> > > Bollywood news, movie reviews, film trailers and more! Go tohttp://in.movies.

/>

I am willing to join this laksharchana.

S.N.Sastri

On Fri, Sep 26, 2008 at 4:02 PM, vishwanathan kk <vnathan_blr wrote:

Dear All,

I also like to contribute to Devi's laksharchana.

Vishwanathan.--- On Fri, 26/9/08, regana9 <regana9 wrote:

regana9 <regana9Re: [Guruvayur] Re: NAVARATHRI FESTIVALguruvayur

Friday, 26 September, 2008, 7:23 AM

Dear Gopala Krishnanji and Sunilji,

I will contribute my share for Devi's laksharchana.

Krishna Hare Jaya!

--- On Fri, 9/26/08, menon_sunil <menon_sunil@ > wrote:

menon_sunil <menon_sunil@ >[Guruvayur] Re: NAVARATHRI FESTIVALguruvayur@grou ps.com

Friday, September 26, 2008, 8:02 AM

Amme Narayanaya:Dear Gopala Krishnanji and other GuruDevs,Good idea indeed. If we have enough support from other devotees inthe group, let us go ahead with that.As we have a Koti Naama Japa Yagnam in progress, I would like to get

members opinion before we start the same. If enough devotees cancommit to Devi Naama Lasksharchana, we can do it with some volunteers to manage the Laksharchana site.Everyone, PLEASE respond and let us know if you like to join hands

with Gopala Krishnanji.Om Namo Narayanaya:Sunilguruvayur@grou ps.com, Gopala Krishnan <gopalkrishna25@ ...>

wrote:>> Dear Sunilji ,> > This year's Nvarathri Festival starts from Tuesday, the 30thseptember and ends on 9th October .> > These days are so important for the worship of Goddess Durga ,

Lakshmi & Saraswati and people read / Chant Lalita Sahasranama , DeviBhagavatham, Devi Mahatmyam ,Annapurneshwari Sthothram , KanakadharaStothram , Mahishasuramardhini Sthothram etc for getting blessings of

the Goddess in the form of Prosperity , wealth ,Education andprotection from enimies for their families.> > May I request you to please start a Laksharchana Blog for all thethree forms of the Godesses so as to complete it by 9th of october ?

> > I firmly belive Devi Adiparashakti will defenitely shower herblessings on all the devottees and their family by doing this laksharchana> > AMME NARAYANA DEVEE NARAYANA LAKSHMI NARAYANA BHADRE NARAYANA

> > > Bollywood news, movie reviews, film trailers and more! Go tohttp://in.movies. />

Download prohibited? No problem. CHAT from any browser, without download.

Dear All,

I also like to contribute to Devi's laksharchana. what i want to do?--- On Sat, 27/9/08, sobha das <sobhak> wrote:

sobha das <sobhak>Re: [Guruvayur] Re: NAVARATHRI FESTIVALguruvayur Date: Saturday, 27 September, 2008, 8:57 AM

Hari OmDear All,

I also like to contribute to Devi's laksharchana.Sobha

On Fri, Sep 26, 2008 at 8:44 PM, K.V Gopalakrishna <gopalakrishna. kv (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Dear Sastri Mama,Namaskarams. I would also like you to give the correct Manthram for the Laksharchana.Respectful regardsKVG.

S.N. Sastri wrote:

I am willing to join this laksharchana.

S.N.Sastri

On Fri, Sep 26, 2008 at 4:02 PM, vishwanathan kk <vnathan_blr@ .co. in> wrote:

Dear All,

I also like to contribute to Devi's laksharchana.

Vishwanathan.--- On Fri, 26/9/08, regana9 <regana9 > wrote:

Download prohibited? No problem. CHAT from any browser, without download.

Sunilji,

Re: Devi Nama Archana.

You can count me in.

jai shree krishna !

guruvayur , sangeetha srinivasan

<srisang76 wrote:

>

> Hello Sunilji,

> I would like to�do the Devi Laksharcharchana.

> Thanks

> Sangeetha

>

> --- On Thu, 9/25/08, menon_sunil <menon_sunil wrote:

>

> menon_sunil <menon_sunil

> [Guruvayur] Re: NAVARATHRI FESTIVAL

> guruvayur

> Thursday, September 25, 2008, 8:02 PM

Amme Narayanaya:

>

> Dear Gopala Krishnanji and other GuruDevs,

>

> Good idea indeed. If we have enough support from other devotees in

> the group, let us go ahead with that.

>

> As we have a Koti Naama Japa Yagnam in progress, I would like to get

> members opinion before we start the same. If enough devotees can

> commit to Devi Naama Lasksharchana, we can do it with some

volunteers to manage the Laksharchana site.

>

> Everyone, PLEASE respond and let us know if you like to join hands

> with Gopala Krishnanji.

>

> Om Namo Narayanaya:

> Sunil

>

> guruvayur@grou ps.com, Gopala Krishnan

<gopalkrishna25@ ...>

> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Sunilji ,

> >

> > This year's Nvarathri Festival starts from Tuesday, the 30th

> september and ends on 9th October .

> >

> > These days are so important for the worship of Goddess Durga ,

> Lakshmi & Saraswati and people read / Chant Lalita Sahasranama ,

Devi

> Bhagavatham, Devi Mahatmyam ,Annapurneshwari Sthothram , Kanakadhara

> Stothram , Mahishasuramardhini Sthothram etc for getting blessings

of

> the Goddess in the form of Prosperity , wealth ,Education and

> protection from enimies for their families.

> >

> > May I request you to please start a Laksharchana Blog for all the

> three forms of the Godesses so as to complete it by 9th of

october ?

> >

> > I firmly belive Devi Adiparashakti will defenitely shower her

> blessings on all the devottees and their family by doing this

laksharchana

> >

> > AMME NARAYANA DEVEE NARAYANA LAKSHMI NARAYANA BHADRE NARAYANA

> >

> >

> > Bollywood news, movie reviews, film trailers and more! Go to

> http://in.movies. /

> >

>

Dear Sunilji ,

I grab this opportunity to do the Laksharchana. What a great thought indeed by our devotee!!! I definitely support this thought!!!

Every year I fast for Navaratri by remaining just on fruits continuously for 9 days and chant Lalitha sahasranamam in Archana form , before I start my day to work . This would be wonderful opportunity added to this highly auspicious festival.Please Sunilji give us this holy chance . It is something amazing to do prayers unitedly.

Jai Shri Krishna!!!

varsha

Varsha Santhosh

Like a river my body changes as the moment changes , and if I could do the same , there would be no gaps in my life , no memory of past trauma to trigger new pain, no anticipation of future hurt to make me contract in fear....--- On Sat, 27/9/08, sangeetha srinivasan <srisang76 wrote:

sangeetha srinivasan <srisang76Re: [Guruvayur] Re: NAVARATHRI FESTIVALguruvayur Date: Saturday, 27 September, 2008, 4:24 PM

Hello Sunilji,

I would like to do the Devi Laksharcharchana.

Thanks

Sangeetha--- On Thu, 9/25/08, menon_sunil <menon_sunil@ > wrote:

menon_sunil <menon_sunil@ >[Guruvayur] Re: NAVARATHRI FESTIVALguruvayur@grou ps.comThursday, September 25, 2008, 8:02 PM

Amme Narayanaya:Dear Gopala Krishnanji and other GuruDevs,Good idea indeed. If we have enough support from other devotees inthe group, let us go ahead with that.As we have a Koti Naama Japa Yagnam in progress, I would like to getmembers opinion before we start the same. If enough devotees cancommit to Devi Naama Lasksharchana, we can do it with some volunteers to manage the Laksharchana site.Everyone, PLEASE respond and let us know if you like to join handswith Gopala Krishnanji.Om Namo Narayanaya:Sunilguruvayur@grou ps.com, Gopala Krishnan <gopalkrishna25@ ...>wrote:>> Dear Sunilji ,> > This year's Nvarathri Festival starts from Tuesday, the 30thseptember and ends on 9th October .> > These days are so important for the worship of Goddess

Durga ,Lakshmi & Saraswati and people read / Chant Lalita Sahasranama , DeviBhagavatham, Devi Mahatmyam ,Annapurneshwari Sthothram , KanakadharaStothram , Mahishasuramardhini Sthothram etc for getting blessings ofthe Goddess in the form of Prosperity , wealth ,Education andprotection from enimies for their families.> > May I request you to please start a Laksharchana Blog for all thethree forms of the Godesses so as to complete it by 9th of october ? > > I firmly belive Devi Adiparashakti will defenitely shower herblessings on all the devottees and their family by doing this laksharchana> > AMME NARAYANA DEVEE NARAYANA LAKSHMI NARAYANA BHADRE NARAYANA> > > Bollywood news, movie reviews, film trailers and more! Go tohttp://in.movies.

/>

New Email addresses available on

Get the Email name you've always wanted on the new @ymail and @rocketmail.

Hurry before someone else does!