Guest guest

Amme Narayanaya:

Dear GuruDevs,

Thanks for your responses to Gopala Krishnan-jis suggestion of

conducting an online " Laksharchana " during Navarathri. (starting on

Tuesday.)

We have a good number of responses to participate in the Laksharchana, so, let

us create a blog for Laksharchana.

Thanks to respected Sastriji for suggesting one Manthra.

I have a few requests to all of you -

--- IMP -- We need three more MODERATORS for the Laksharchana blog.

Preferably someone good with computers/internet to help us maintain the blog and

keep the daily count etc. Pleas email me.

-- Can we use multiple manthras or do we need to use just one manthra

- some members suggested me other manthras , hence this confusion

--- Can we extend the Naama Japam if we don't reach the target of one

Lakh by the end of Navarathri ?

-- Can we do Naama Japam on NAVAMI day when we generally avoid using

pen/paper and writing ?

-----

Please let us know your suggestions.

We need to know all this before TUESDAY !!!! so, pls respond fast.

I would request Gopala Krishnan-ji's to make the final decision in

these matters as he is the one came with this excellent idea.

Om Namo Narayanaya:

Sunil

Dear Sunilji,

Its such a wonderful thing, that we are going to have devi's laksharchana. I think we should stick on to one manthra, and I am very sure, we will be able to accomplish within 9 days.

With prayers

--- On Sun, 28/9/08, Varsha <drvknaik wrote:

Varsha <drvknaik[Guruvayur] Re: URGENT - Laksharchana - suggestions, before Tuesdayguruvayur Date: Sunday, 28 September, 2008, 10:55 AM

Dear Sunilji,First and foremost , Thank you so much for providing the opportunity.1.To volunteer as moderator , I am not a computer savvy. so even if wish to support I am quite useless in it.2.I think everybody should just stick to one mantra , hence something simple /popular mantra should be selected - then only unitedly our aim of Laksharchana will be accomplished. 3.And if we have decided Laksharchana for Navratri then there is no second thought whether we will complete or not - it has to be completed before stipulated time - hence everybody who has committed will automatically be resposible to reach the goal.4. Again I am ignorant regarding this matter whether or not we can type mantra on Navami day. Our seniors should throw light on this matter.Jai Shri Krishna!!!varshaguruvayur@grou ps.com, "menon_sunil" <menon_sunil@ ...> wrote:>> Amme Narayanaya:> > Dear GuruDevs,> > Thanks for your responses to Gopala Krishnan-jis suggestion of> conducting an online "Laksharchana" during Navarathri. (starting on> Tuesday.)> > We have a good number of responses to participate in the Laksharchana, so, let us create a blog for Laksharchana.> > Thanks to respected Sastriji for suggesting one Manthra.> > > I have a few requests to all of you -> > --- IMP -- We need three more MODERATORS for the Laksharchana blog.> > Preferably someone good with computers/internet to help us maintain the blog and keep the daily count etc. Pleas email me.> > -- Can we use multiple manthras or do we need to use just one manthra> - some members suggested me

other manthras , hence this confusion> > --- Can we extend the Naama Japam if we don't reach the target of one> Lakh by the end of Navarathri ?> > -- Can we do Naama Japam on NAVAMI day when we generally avoid using> pen/paper and writing ?> > -----> > Please let us know your suggestions.> > > We need to know all this before TUESDAY !!!! so, pls respond fast.> > I would request Gopala Krishnan-ji' s to make the final decision in> these matters as he is the one came with this excellent idea.> > > Om Namo Narayanaya:> > Sunil>

Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now