IndiaDivine.org

Online offering at Guruvayoor

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Om Namo Narayanaya

Shri Nair has posted that on-line pooja offering is available at Guruvayoor Temple which is correct but wrong in saying that it is offered by Guruvayoor Devaswom board. The payment is done through SIB or SBT. One has to have account with either of these banks and also the one who is offering should have Internet account facility without that it is now not possible. The following message from SIB Sibernet is reproduced for favor of information to all.

Om Namo Narayanaya

Chandrasekharan

SIBERNET <ibankingChandra Menon <chandrasmenon2002Saturday, September 27, 2008 2:11:03 AM Re: Sibernet banking

Dear Sir,

To make online payment to Guruvayoor Devaswom the person should have a south indian bank account and the internet facility.

People wth internet facility has successfully done online payment to Guruvayoor Devaswom.

Once you get the User id and passwords you can make online payments.

Regards,

Nimitha John

Internet banking cell

-

Chandra Menon

SIBERNET

Thursday, September 25, 2008 10:15 PM

Re: Sibernet banking

Dear Shri Nimitha John

Thanks for your prompt reply. My first and primary query was that since SIB is accepting on-line payment at Guruvayoor for daily pooja schedule, how we can proceed to make payment to SIB or SBT for that matter and how this money being transferred to Guruvayoor Devaswom. How people who do not have account with SIB or SBT will be able to complete transaction for on-line offer? Have anyone so far paid on-line and the payment accepted and transferred to Guruvayoor Devaswom? Your reply will be greatly appreciated.

Kindly accept my thanks for your advise, to go on-line and download the application form and after filling the same, I will definitely forward it to Pallassana branch where I am maintaining my account for further action.

Thank you

Chandrasekharan Menon

SIBERNET <ibankingChandra Menon <chandrasmenon2002Thursday, September 25, 2008 12:37:45 AMRe: Sibernet banking

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your mail. We are glad to inform you that viewing an account and transfering funds online, online payments and eshopping is also posible through Internet Banking. For that you have to download the application form after logging into the south indian bank website or get the application from the branch. After filling the application you have to send it to the branch where you have the account. You will get a user id, login and transaction passwords. With that you can view and transfer funds.

Thanking you,Regards, Nimitha JohnInternet Banking Div.Marketing Dept.Head OfficeSouth Indian BankPhone: 0487 2420020 Extn.: 304Fax: 0487 2421004