IndiaDivine.org

WHY GOD ALLOWS PAIN

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello Dear Unnikrishnan Pillai

I think You didn't get the exact meaning of the Message.

As per our Hindu believes lot of clauses are there , for supporting this.

I would like to quote some of them here.

What ever be the problems men are facing ....like cancer etc. are the results of sins

they done in their last generation.

As per our believes Men are the weakest compared to Deva & Asura . But their thoughts

in this Kalyuga is like they are the strongest.

And as we all know at the end of Mahabharatha Lord Krishna ( 9th avatharam ) was killed by a hunter ,

why it happened so ? Because In Ramayana ( Rama killed Baali in a wrong way ). So when he took the next

avatharam he was liable to face the result for that. He proved that there is no discrimination between god & man.

Unfortunately we don't know / we can't remember the sins we done in past generations.

'' So Don't Believe in God , But Trust Him ''

Regards

Gopu

unnikrishnan pillai <unnismanuyeduguruvayur Sent: Monday, September 29, 2008 8:49:34 AMRe: [Guruvayur] WHY GOD ALLOWS PAIN

hai ammu,

ONLY ONE DOUBT:

IF SOMEONE VISIT A CANCER HOSPITAL, SO MANY TEMPLES/CHURCHES/MOSQUES ALL OVER INDIA/WORLD (NOT ONLY THE DIRTY STREETS)... THEY CAN SEE THOUSANDS 'CRYING FOR GOD'S HELP'. THOSE CRIES ARE NOT SUFFICIANT TO OPEN THE CREATOR'S HEART? OR HE/SHE NEED 'DONATIONS' ONLY? SORRY...! I CAN NOT AGREE WITH THIS POINT.

Ammu Shinu <ammushinu2005Krishna Guruvayoorappa <guruvayur >Sunday, 28 September, 2008 12:44:59 AM[Guruvayur] WHY GOD ALLOWS PAIN

Hare Rama Hare Krishnaaaaaa

Ammushinuuuu

keep touch with me always.....ammu_111

This is one of the best explanations of why God allows pain and suffering that I have seen...

Namaste Sarathji!Very well put! I enjoyed it.

May I add the following?A mother always rewards her son for doing a good deed although he might have done so many wrongs. Mother's love knows no bounds. Bhagavan's kaarunyam is more than one hundred thousand times the love of a mother!

Hari Om!Chith Puram

On Mon, Sep 29, 2008 at 3:29 AM, <sasidharan.sarath wrote:

Dear Unnikrishnaji,

Please contemplate on Lord's words below in verse 14, chapter 8 of Bhagavat Geeta with emphasis on 'satatam' and 'nityashah'.

Ananya-chetah satatam

Yo maam smarati nityashah

Tasyaaham sulabhah paartha

Nitya-yuktasya yoginah

For such devotees who are able to remember him always with a single pointed mind, he is easily attained. He is never lost to them, neither are they ever lost to Him. They never even doubt His existence.

Also please read His words in verse 29 of chapter 9.

Samoham sarva-bhuteshu

Na me dveshyo asti na priyah

Ye bhajanti tu maam bhaktyaa

mayi te tesu chaapyaham

where we get to see His special mercy to the pure devotees. There may be lots of other verses also which may be able to clarify your doubts, which the elderly devotees of the forum would be able to explain in simpler words.

We have all taken birth with a set of praarabdha karmas which we have to go through before we leave this body.

The Lord does not usually interefere in this because we had asked for them ourselves knowingly or unknowingly by our own previous deeds. But His mercy is such that He even goes to the extent of taking away the prarabdha karmas of His sincere devotees. This cannot be seen as partiality, but just a way of His merciful reciprocation for the pure selfless love of His devotees. Blessed are those who are able to become His devotes. Blessed are those who are able to love Him unconditionally and feel His presence everywhere. Blessed are those who are able to discuss about Him and spread His love around.

Apologies for any meaningless utterings or misinterprettations...

Hare Krishna

Sarath

guruvayur on behalf of unnikrishnan pillai

Mon 9/29/2008 10:19 AM

guruvayur

Re: [Guruvayur] WHY GOD ALLOWS PAIN

hai ammu,

ONLY ONE DOUBT:

IF SOMEONE VISIT A CANCER HOSPITAL, SO MANY TEMPLES/CHURCHES/MOSQUES ALL OVER INDIA/WORLD (NOT ONLY THE DIRTY STREETS)... THEY CAN SEE THOUSANDS 'CRYING FOR GOD'S HELP'. THOSE CRIES ARE NOT SUFFICIANT TO OPEN THE CREATOR'S HEART? OR HE/SHE NEED 'DONATIONS' ONLY? SORRY...! I CAN NOT AGREE WITH THIS POINT.

Ammu Shinu <ammushinu2005

Krishna Guruvayoorappa <guruvayur >

Sunday, 28 September, 2008 12:44:59 AM

[Guruvayur] WHY GOD ALLOWS PAIN

Hare Rama Hare Krishnaaaaaa

Ammushinuuuu

keep touch with me always.....

ammu_111 <ammu_111