Guest guest

Hari Om!

Dear GuruDevs,

Our Devi Laksharchana is progressing well and thanks to everyone for

the same.

We have a request to those of you posted -

Please check to see if your naama japam has been posted twice

(duplicated). I could see some of you have the same count repeated

twice almost at the same time and hence the request.

We have no way to know if you sent two emails or if it was a mistake

and a duplicate. Hence the request.

Go to http://devinamaha.blogspot.com

Please check both dates September 30th, and October 1st and let me

know at menon_sunil , if your laksharchana japam has a

duplicate entry.

***** Include the date and time and the count in the email so that I

can delete the duplicate entry and correct the total count. ****

--------------------------

Email bounces - what to do

---------------------------

If you send the japam to the blog and the email bounces/returns due to

some error, please email your japam to me and I will post it for you.

BUT DO NOT SEND IT TO ME UNLESS YOU ARE HAVING A PROBLEM WITH THE BLOG

EMAIL (devinamaha.archana )

For those of you not started the naama japam yet, please visit our

Laksharchana site and send your Naama Japam if you wish to participate

in this divine Navarathri Naama Japa Laksharchana.

Thanks to Varshaji and Hari Prasadji for offering their time as

volunteers to help us with Laksharchana. Shashiji and Chandraji is

helping us as always. Thanks to them for their valuable time.

Om Namo Narayanaya:

Sunil.

Laksharchana Blog - http://devinamaha.blogspot.com

Laksharchana email - devinamaha.archana

Dear Manojji, Thanks for pointing out the mistake. I did not know this until I received your email. My apologies for the mistake - The correct email isdevinamaha.archana -------------------Please remember in future that Google blog site has two addresses only BLOGSPOT.COM and BLOGGER.com, so all japam blogs will be dealing with these two domains. Even if I make a mistake, please be aware of these two web sites and their spellings. Again, Sorry for the mistake and thanks to Manojji for pointing out the same.Om Namo Narayanaya:Sunil. --- On Sat, 10/4/08, MANOJ KUMAR.M.K <mk_manojkumar wrote:MANOJ

KUMAR.M.K <mk_manojkumarRe: [Guruvayur] Laksharchana Update - please readmenon_sunilDate: Saturday, October 4, 2008, 1:23 AM

Dear Sunilji,

Could you please confirm the e-mail id as your two e-mail shows two different ids.

devinamaha.archana@ blooger.com and devinamaha.archana@ bloggger. com

I sent the namajapam on devinamaha.archana@ bloggger. com and it bounced back. Now i have send it on devinamaha.archana@ blooger.com

thanksa and sorry for the inconveneince.

Om Namo Narayanaya.

Regards,

Manoj

menon_sunil <menon_sunilguruvayur Sent: Thursday, October 2, 2008 12:24:47 AM[Guruvayur] Laksharchana Update - please read

Hari Om!Dear GuruDevs,Our Devi Laksharchana is progressing well and thanks to everyone forthe same. We have a request to those of you posted - Please check to see if your naama japam has been posted twice(duplicated) . I could see some of you have the same count repeatedtwice almost at the same time and hence the request. We have no way to know if you sent two emails or if it was a mistakeand a duplicate. Hence the request.Go to http://devinamaha. blogspot. comPlease check both dates September 30th, and October 1st and let meknow at menon_sunil@ , if your laksharchana japam has aduplicate entry. ***** Include the date and time and the count in the email so that Ican

delete the duplicate entry and correct the total count. ****------------ --------- -----Email bounces - what to do ------------ --------- ------If you send the japam to the blog and the email bounces/returns due tosome error, please email your japam to me and I will post it for you. BUT DO NOT SEND IT TO ME UNLESS YOU ARE HAVING A PROBLEM WITH THE BLOGEMAIL (devinamaha.archana@ blooger.com )For those of you not started the naama japam yet, please visit ourLaksharchana site and send your Naama Japam if you wish to participatein this divine Navarathri Naama Japa Laksharchana.Thanks to Varshaji and Hari Prasadji for offering their time asvolunteers to help us with Laksharchana. Shashiji and Chandraji ishelping us as always. Thanks to them for their valuable

time. Om Namo Narayanaya:Sunil.Laksharchana Blog - http://devinamaha. blogspot. comLaksharchana email - devinamaha.archana@ blooger.com