IndiaDivine.org

Bangalore Sampoorna Narayaneeyam -Gentle Reminder

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Arunji

Hare Krishna !!

Thank you for remindering the Bangalore group members about the program again !!

At this juncture, I wish to thank Shri Ramgopalji and family, besides, Shri Chandrasekharji & family for having confirmed of their presence.

I request Sunilji and all other seniors like Savithriji, Sarojamma, Sastriji and all others to pray to Lord that the venture becomes a great success and He blesses one and all !

On 01/10/2008, Arun P Pillai <arunppillay wrote:

OM NAMO NARAYANAYA

Bangalore Sampoorna Narayaneeyam

Sunday, 5th October 2008 (7.00 am to 5.00 pm)

Sri Ayyappan Temple

Patel Gundappa Road, 2nd cross,

J.C. Nagar (Munireddy palayam) Bangalore-560006

Landmark: Near T.V. Station Phone: 080-23333352

Group Contacts in Bangalore

Smt. Jayasree Menon - 9900149461 euroanuster

Sri. KV Gopalakrishna - 9900396148 - gopalakrishna.kv (AT) gmail (DOT) com

Vinod P.S - 9980839539/25232522 - vinod.ps (AT) ge (DOT) com

Arun - 9448841382 arunppillay

Radhe Shyam,

Arun -- Best regardsJayasree MenonBangalore+9900149461my blog link: http://www.pythrukam.blogspot.com/

--A well-thought out plan, execution excellence, market timing, personal leadership are drivers of the growth trajectory.

My sincere prayers to Guruvayurappan for the success of the Sampoorna Parayanam. Narayanam is the very svaroopam of the Lord and so He will always bless its parayanam.

We used to have sampoorna Narayania parayanam in our house with participation by 70 to 80 persons every year till 2005 and we had the Lord's blessing in full measure. After that we have not been able to have it because of our health problems due to old age.I am therefore very happy to hear about this parayanam led by KVG and others.

With best wishes,

S.N.Sastri

On Fri, Oct 3, 2008 at 3:43 PM, Jayasree Menon <euroanuster wrote:

Dear Arunji

Hare Krishna !!

Thank you for remindering the Bangalore group members about the program again !!

At this juncture, I wish to thank Shri Ramgopalji and family, besides, Shri Chandrasekharji & family for having confirmed of their presence.

I request Sunilji and all other seniors like Savithriji, Sarojamma, Sastriji and all others to pray to Lord that the venture becomes a great success and He blesses one and all !

OM NAMO NARAYANAYA

Sri Ayyappan Temple

Radhe Shyam,

Arun

-- Best regardsJayasree MenonBangalore+9900149461my blog link: http://www.pythrukam.blogspot.com/--

A well-thought out plan, execution excellence, market timing, personal leadership are drivers of the growth trajectory.

Dear Jayasreeji,

Our sincere prayers for all mangalam during sampoorna naaraayaneeya paaraayanam. May Guruvayurappan make it a spiritual experience for all of you, worth sharing with all of us who cannot participate in the managla paaraayanam.

Regards and prayers

savitri

On Fri, Oct 3, 2008 at 5:13 AM, Jayasree Menon <euroanuster wrote:

Dear Arunji

Hare Krishna !!

OM NAMO NARAYANAYA

Sri Ayyappan Temple

Radhe Shyam,

Arun

-- Best regardsJayasree MenonBangalore+9900149461my blog link: http://www.pythrukam.blogspot.com/--

A well-thought out plan, execution excellence, market timing, personal leadership are drivers of the growth trajectory.

Dear all,

Radhe Krishna!

We are ever thankful to our revered Sastriji for his kind good wishes and blessings for the successful culmination of the Sampoorna Narayaneeya parayanam planned for the 5th October. Actually, the parayanam is led by Shri. Damodara Sarma and his wife who are professionals in the field. Smt. Jayashree Menon has been the live wire and fulcrum around which the whole thing is rotating. Mrs. Radha Nair, although not a member of the group, but a very active member of the Keralite community in R.T. Nagar is the one co-ordinating with the temple authorities. I am just a participant like any other devotee, and a back-seater as well..

I only pray to the Lord to give me just sufficient health to sit through the whole day's proceedings, praying in Bhattatiri's words, " KALYATAM MAMA KURUSHWA TAAVATEEM, KALYATE BHAVAD-UPASANAM YAYAA. "

Loving regarda

KVG

On Fri, Oct 3, 2008 at 9:11 PM, S.N. Sastri <sn.sastri wrote:

My sincere prayers to Guruvayurappan for the success of the Sampoorna Parayanam. Narayanam is the very svaroopam of the Lord and so He will always bless its parayanam.

We used to have sampoorna Narayania parayanam in our house with participation by 70 to 80 persons every year till 2005 and we had the Lord's blessing in full measure. After that we have not been able to have it because of our health problems due to old age.I am therefore very happy to hear about this parayanam led by KVG and others.

With best wishes,

S.N.Sastri

Dear Arunji

Hare Krishna !!

OM NAMO NARAYANAYA

Sri Ayyappan Temple

Radhe Shyam,

Arun

Om Namo Narayanaya !

Dear Shri KVGji and others !

I do not agree at this juncture that you were only a back-seater. You as a guru have given a lot of strength to me and i have no words to thank you for all the support extended to me at the time needed.....really. As you wished, I hope Lord had given enough and more strength to sit the whole day in the temple (as He I am sure was taking care of you....the whole day).

May Guruvayoorappan takes care of your health in the years to come, too.

On 04/10/2008, chith puram <drchith.puram wrote:

Namaste Banagaluru GuruDevs!

It is nice to hear about the Narayaneeya Paarayanam. Guruvayoorappan will definitely be there when such great devotees are singing His glory.

Mullappoomanmettu kitakkum

kallinumuntaamoru sourabhyam.

May the sourabhyam of Bangaluru group be transmitted to the whole Guruvayoor group!

Hari Om!

Chithrabhanu

On Sat, Oct 4, 2008 at 5:24 AM, K.V Gopalakrishna <gopalakrishna.kv wrote:

Dear all,

Radhe Krishna!

We are ever thankful to our revered Sastriji for his kind good wishes and blessings for the successful culmination of the Sampoorna Narayaneeya parayanam planned for the 5th October. Actually, the parayanam is led by Shri. Damodara Sarma and his wife who are professionals in the field. Smt. Jayashree Menon has been the live wire and fulcrum around which the whole thing is rotating. Mrs. Radha Nair, although not a member of the group, but a very active member of the Keralite community in R.T. Nagar is the one co-ordinating with the temple authorities. I am just a participant like any other devotee, and a back-seater as well..

I only pray to the Lord to give me just sufficient health to sit through the whole day's proceedings, praying in Bhattatiri's words, " KALYATAM MAMA KURUSHWA TAAVATEEM, KALYATE BHAVAD-UPASANAM YAYAA. "

Loving regarda

KVG

On Fri, Oct 3, 2008 at 9:11 PM, S.N. Sastri <sn.sastri wrote:

With best wishes,

S.N.Sastri

Dear Arunji

Hare Krishna !!

OM NAMO NARAYANAYA

Sri Ayyappan Temple

Radhe Shyam,

Arun

-- Best regardsJayasree MenonBangalore+9900149461my blog link: http://www.pythrukam.blogspot.com/

--A well-thought out plan, execution excellence, market timing, personal leadership are drivers of the growth trajectory.

-- Best regardsJayasree Menon

Bangalore+9900149461my blog link: http://www.pythrukam.blogspot.com/--A well-thought out plan, execution excellence, market timing, personal leadership are drivers of the growth trajectory.