IndiaDivine.org

Lord is with each one of us

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Most wonderful. It proves that the Lord never lets down his devotees.

Narayanaya namah

S.N.Sastri

On Sat, Oct 4, 2008 at 1:46 PM, Manjula Subramaniam <songs1980 wrote:

Dear All,

Hare Krishna.

Am a member of this group, but when I read these mails am a baby in front of all. But, I was really dipressed in my life few months back and that's the time my good friend Krishna Kumar was talking about this wonrderful group.

I also become a member. I had written a mail requesting for all the good hearts in this world to pray for my daughter and self .

I was working in a good Co., but suddenly during early starting of this year I was unwell and suddenly some negative power in my office which together resulted in resignation of my work.

My friend always says this to me that god is there pray him.. I want to tell you the miracle happened to me.

Before I left this organisation in March 2008, we from office had been to picnic to Sangamam and while all was walking and when I just crossed a place and before I could put my feet in the ground, I was blessed by Guruvayuram's photo which I viewed so large and hence I picked it up.

When I took it in my hand, it could see the photo which was actually to my palm size only but it was a black & white photo. I brought is safe and kept it in our office pooja place.

But when I had to leave this office, I left Lord Unni Krishnan here in the office. Since then it was exactly 6 months, where I really chanted Lords name and I use to cry and pray to him to give me a good job which is the only way to keep live both me & my daughter. I always pray him to give me a good job and life for us.

Belive me I had a call from my H.O (old office from where I resigned) and they told me that the negative force which was acting against me was terminated and they really feel sorry for me and if am intrested I can join back.

I just could not believe that but just accepted it and now am back in the same old office, same seat and same place. When I came to office, all my staff said that Lord Guruvayur has brought u back as u left him back in this office and hence he wanted me to be back with him.

Hare Krishna , the lord almighty is with us and I just wanted to share my happiness with all of you and take your blessings for both of us.

HARE KRISHNA,

Regds,

Manjula

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

what a wonderful experiance!!.may .guruvayurappan shower HIS blessings on you and family.we are blessed to hear about this miracle.

Om namo narayanaya--- On Sat, 10/4/08, Manjula Subramaniam <songs1980 wrote:

Manjula Subramaniam <songs1980[Guruvayur] Lord is with each one of usguruvayur Date: Saturday, October 4, 2008, 1:16 AM

Dear All,

Hare Krishna.

Am a member of this group, but when I read these mails am a baby in front of all. But, I was really dipressed in my life few months back and that's the time my good friend Krishna Kumar was talking about this wonrderful group.

I also become a member. I had written a mail requesting for all the good hearts in this world to pray for my daughter and self .

I was working in a good Co., but suddenly during early starting of this year I was unwell and suddenly some negative power in my office which together resulted in resignation of my work.

My friend always says this to me that god is there pray him.. I want to tell you the miracle happened to me.

Before I left this organisation in March 2008, we from office had been to picnic to Sangamam and while all was walking and when I just crossed a place and before I could put my feet in the ground, I was blessed by Guruvayuram' s photo which I viewed so large and hence I picked it up.

When I took it in my hand, it could see the photo which was actually to my palm size only but it was a black & white photo. I brought is safe and kept it in our office pooja place.

But when I had to leave this office, I left Lord Unni Krishnan here in the office. Since then it was exactly 6 months, where I really chanted Lords name and I use to cry and pray to him to give me a good job which is the only way to keep live both me & my daughter. I always pray him to give me a good job and life for us.

Belive me I had a call from my H.O (old office from where I resigned) and they told me that the negative force which was acting against me was terminated and they really feel sorry for me and if am intrested I can join back.

I just could not believe that but just accepted it and now am back in the same old office, same seat and same place. When I came to office, all my staff said that Lord Guruvayur has brought u back as u left him back in this office and hence he wanted me to be back with him.

Hare Krishna , the lord almighty is with us and I just wanted to share my happiness with all of you and take your blessings for both of us.

HARE KRISHNA,

Regds,

Manjula

Dear Manjulaji,

I couldnt control my tears while i was reading ur experience....

It really touched my heart. I dont know which particular part, but the whole of it moved me.

Our true love and devotion towards Guruvayurappan can do wonders in our lives. Guruvayurappan is always there with us even if we dont realize it..

Thankyou for sharing it with us.

Asha

On Sat, Oct 4, 2008 at 3:16 AM, Manjula Subramaniam <songs1980 wrote:

Dear All,

Hare Krishna.

Before I left this organisation in March 2008, we from office had been to picnic to Sangamam and while all was walking and when I just crossed a place and before I could put my feet in the ground, I was blessed by Guruvayuram's photo which I viewed so large and hence I picked it up.

HARE KRISHNA,

Regds,

Manjula

Haiii Manjulaaa,

thanks for sharing ur experience with us i really felt so happy the moment i read this article we all of us really lucky to share our experience atlist by mails and u have one more advandage that in ur name don't think krishna wil drop u anywhere.......

Hare Rama Hare Krishnaaaaaa

Ammushinu

--- On Sat, 10/4/08, Manjula Subramaniam <songs1980 wrote:

Manjula Subramaniam <songs1980[Guruvayur] Lord is with each one of usguruvayur Date: Saturday, October 4, 2008, 8:16 AM

Dear All,

Hare Krishna.

Before I left this organisation in March 2008, we from office had been to picnic to Sangamam and while all was walking and when I just crossed a place and before I could put my feet in the ground, I was blessed by Guruvayuram' s photo which I viewed so large and hence I picked it up.

HARE KRISHNA,

Regds,

Manjula

Dear Manjulaji,

Thank you for sharing your great experience with Guruvayoorappan. There is no words to express my feelings. May god bless you and your daughter more and more.

With prayers,

(Annapoorni Venkatesh)--- On Tue, 7/10/08, sangeetha srinivasan <srisang76 wrote:

sangeetha srinivasan <srisang76Re: [Guruvayur] Lord is with each one of usguruvayur Date: Tuesday, 7 October, 2008, 8:25 PM

Hello Manjulaji,

Miracles played by Lord are so great and even great is to hear about these miracles that will inspire everybody else to surrender themselves in HIS feet to overcome their sorrows and hardships.

May God bless you and your daughter!

regards,

Sangeetha

--- On Tue, 10/7/08, hari balakrishnan <utronit > wrote:

hari balakrishnan <utronit >Re: [Guruvayur] Lord is with each one of usguruvayur@grou ps.comTuesday, October 7, 2008, 4:32 AM

Dear Manjulaji

Realy wonderful, thank you for sharing such experiences of devotion and affection, may god bless you , Bhagwan will not drop you

Hari Balakrishnan

regana9 <regana9 > wrote:

Dear Manjulaji,

Thank you for sharing your experience of being graced by Him.

When hardships are overcomed gracefully by His tender care and protection,

the heart is filled with more and more devotion and affection.

--- On Tue, 10/7/08, Ammu Shinu <ammushinu2005@ > wrote:

Ammu Shinu <ammushinu2005@ >Re: [Guruvayur] Lord is with each one of usguruvayur@grou ps.comCc: "Manjula Subramaniam" <songs1980 >Tuesday, October 7, 2008, 8:05 AM

Haiii Manjulaaa,

thanks for sharing ur experience with us i really felt so happy the moment i read this article we all of us really lucky to share our experience atlist by mails and u have one more advandage that in ur name don't think krishna wil drop u anywhere.... ...

Hare Rama Hare Krishnaaaaaa

Ammushinu

--- On Sat, 10/4/08, Manjula Subramaniam <songs1980 > wrote:

Manjula Subramaniam <songs1980 >[Guruvayur] Lord is with each one of usguruvayur@grou ps.comSaturday, October 4, 2008, 8:16 AM

Dear All,

Hare Krishna.

HARE KRISHNA,

Regds,

Manjula