IndiaDivine.org

PLEASE ATTEND- Bangalore Sampoorna Narayaneeyam tomorrow

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Om Namo Narayanaya.

A Narayaneeyam parayanam conducted anywhere is a special event, a means to grow in bhakti . A parayanam in the 'real' world, initiated by group members, who have met in the "virtual" world, is a cause for celebration. As Premaji says , when you talk about Krishna, even strangers become friends.My PraNams to all the members and non-members who

will be part of this blessed event. May the effects of this

satsang percolate into the lives of all our members and their families. And we always have Bhagwan's assurances to strengthen us - Bhagawadgita - tesam satata-yuktanam

bhajatam priti-purvakam

dadami buddhi-yogam tam

yena mam upayanti te || 10.10 ||"To those who are constantly devoted and worship Me with love, I give the understanding by which they can come to Me... (http://www.asitis.com/10/10.html)mat-karma-krn mat-paramo

mad-bhaktah sanga-varjitah

nirvairah sarva-bhutesu

yah sa mam eti pandava || 11.55 ||One who is engaged in My pure devotional service, free from all attachments, who is friendly to every living entity,

certainly comes to Me....."Om Namo Narayanaya.Regards,Veena.--- On Sat, 10/4/08, menon_sunil <menon_sunil wrote:menon_sunil <menon_sunil[Guruvayur] PLEASE ATTEND- Bangalore Sampoorna Narayaneeyam tomorrowguruvayur Date: Saturday, October 4, 2008, 12:51 PM

Dear GuruDevs,

I request all Bangalore members to attend our group's first ever

"Sampoorna Narayaniyam" tomorrow.

Details -

Sunday, 5th October 2008 (7.00 am to 5.00 pm)

Sri Ayyappan Temple

Patel Gundappa Road,

2nd cross,

J.C. Nagar (Munireddy palayam)

Bangalore-560006

Landmark: Near T.V. Station

Phone: 080-23333352

Group Contacts in Bangalore

Smt. Jayasree Menon - 9900149461

Sri. KV Gopalakrishna - 9900396148

Vinod P.S - 9980839539/25232522

Arun - 9448841382

All members, please recite Narayaneeyam even if you are not in

Bangalore. Also pray for Guruvayoorappan' s blessings and to have more

satsungs and parayanamas by our group members in every place around

the globe.

Om Namo Narayanaya:

Sunil

Om Namo bhagavate Vasudevaya !

Pranaams to all participating members of the Narayaneeyam P

rayanayam. Although many of the members could not be physically

present, their thoughts are there in Bangalore. May bhagavan Blsess

us and protect us.

" Focuss your mind on me,

let your understanding enter me;

then you will dwell

in me without doubt. "

Gita: Verse 12/8

Jai Shree Krishna !

guruvayur , Veena <veeus18 wrote:

>

> Om Namo Narayanaya.

>

> A Narayaneeyam parayanam conducted anywhere is a special event, a

means to grow in bhakti .� A parayanam in the 'real' world,

initiated by group members, who have met in the " virtual " world, is a

cause for celebration. As Premaji says , when you talk about Krishna,

even strangers become friends.

>

> My PraNams to all the members and non-members who

> will be part of this blessed event. May the effects of this

> satsang percolate into the lives of all our members and their

families. And we always have Bhagwan's assurances to strengthen us -

>

> Bhagawadgita -

>

> tesam satata-yuktanam

>

> bhajatam priti-purvakam

>

> �� dadami buddhi-yogam tam

>

> ���������� yena mam upayanti te || 10.10 ||

>

> " To those who are constantly devoted and worship Me with love, I

give the understanding by which they can come to Me...

(http://www.asitis.com/10/10.html)

>

> mat-karma-krn mat-paramo

>

> mad-bhaktah sanga-varjitah

>

> nirvairah sarva-bhutesu

>

> ���������� yah sa mam eti pandava� || 11.55 ||

> One who is engaged in My pure devotional service, free from all

attachments, who is friendly to every living entity, certainly comes

to Me..... "

>

> Om Namo Narayanaya.

> Regards,Veena.

>

>

> --- On Sat, 10/4/08, menon_sunil <menon_sunil wrote:

> menon_sunil <menon_sunil

> [Guruvayur] PLEASE ATTEND- Bangalore Sampoorna

Narayaneeyam tomorrow

> guruvayur

> Saturday, October 4, 2008, 12:51 PM

>

>

>

>

>

Dear GuruDevs,

>

>

>

> I request all Bangalore members to attend our group's first ever

>

> " Sampoorna Narayaniyam " tomorrow.

>

>

>

> Details -

>

> Sunday, 5th October 2008 (7.00 am to 5.00 pm)

>

>

>

> Sri Ayyappan Temple

>

> Patel Gundappa Road,

>

> 2nd cross,

>

> J.C. Nagar (Munireddy palayam)

>

> Bangalore-560006

>

> Landmark: Near T.V. Station

>

> Phone: 080-23333352

>

>

>

>

>

> Group Contacts in Bangalore

>

>

>

> Smt. Jayasree Menon - 9900149461

>

>

>

> Sri. KV Gopalakrishna - 9900396148

>

>

>

> Vinod P.S - 9980839539/25232522

>

>

>

> Arun - 9448841382

>

>

>

>

>

> All members, please recite Narayaneeyam even if you are not in

>

> Bangalore. Also pray for Guruvayoorappan' s blessings and to have

more

>

> satsungs and parayanamas by our group members in every place around

>

> the globe.

>

>

>

> Om Namo Narayanaya:

>

> Sunil

>

Hariom.I wanted to attend, but I could not.My prayrs were there with all.

As already stated, I am engaged fully in spreading the sacred message of Sanatana Dharma to all; give discourses in Bhagavatham,Narayaneeyam,Geeta,Ramayanam in Malayalam,English or both.My spiritual resume was published in our group letter.Pl. contact me in my Guruvayur address(no.3,Pavizham,West Nada,Guruvayur,680101-04872556968 or M9446363564) or bangalore address(209, akshaya residency,nagwara cross,Outer ring rd,B'lore 45-080-65665200) for talks.OM NAMONARAYANAYA.prabhakarji, C/0 GUruvayurappan,gvr.--- On Mon, 10/6/08, Jayasree Menon <euroanuster wrote:

Jayasree Menon <euroanusterRe: [Guruvayur] Re: PLEASE ATTEND- Bangalore Sampoorna Narayaneeyam tomorrowguruvayur Date: Monday, October 6, 2008, 9:30 AM

Hare Krishna !

Primarily let me thank one and all who have blessed us for making the program, a "simply great" with the presence of Lord at the Ayyappan Temple in J C Nagar, Bangalore.

We had a good gathering of about 125 people (members and non members who are regular visitors at the temple). We started at 7.00 am with Vishnu Sahasranamam and it went on till 6.30 pm, i.e. till Deeparadhana time.

I must take this opportunity to thank Shri KVG sir, Shri Ramgopal and family, Mr. Vinod, Mr. Arun, Mr Hari, Mr Balendu and others who have joined hands with, to make it a grand success. Since our Hari has taken some pictures, we can expect them to be sent by him in a day or two.

Om Namo Bhagavathe Vasudevaya !

On 05/10/2008, chirattapuram <anair1101 > wrote:

Om Namo bhagavate Vasudevaya !Pranaams to all participating members of the Narayaneeyam P rayanayam. Although many of the members could not be physically present, their thoughts are there in Bangalore. May bhagavan Blsess us and protect us."Focuss your mind on me,let your understanding enter me; then you will dwell in me without doubt. "Gita: Verse 12/8Jai Shree Krishna ! guruvayur@grou ps.com, Veena <veeus18 wrote:>> Om Namo Narayanaya.> > A Narayaneeyam parayanam conducted anywhere is a special event, a means to grow in bhakti .� A parayanam in the 'real' world, initiated by group members, who have met in the "virtual" world, is a cause for celebration. As Premaji says , when you talk about Krishna, even strangers become friends.> > My PraNams to all the members and non-members who> will be part of this blessed event. May the effects of this> satsang percolate into the lives of all our members and their families. And we always have Bhagwan's assurances to strengthen us -> > Bhagawadgita -> > tesam satata-yuktanam> > bhajatam priti-purvakam>

> �� dadami buddhi-yogam tam> > ���������� yena mam upayanti te || 10.10 ||> > "To those who are constantly devoted and worship Me with love, I give the understanding by which they can come to Me... (http://www.asitis. com/10/10. html)> > mat-karma-krn mat-paramo> > mad-bhaktah sanga-varjitah> > nirvairah sarva-bhutesu> > ���������� yah sa mam eti pandava� || 11.55 ||> One who is engaged in My pure devotional service, free from all attachments, who is friendly to every living entity, certainly comes to Me....."> > Om Namo Narayanaya.> Regards,Veena.> > > --- On Sat, 10/4/08, menon_sunil <menon_sunil@ ...> wrote:> menon_sunil <menon_sunil@ ...> > [Guruvayur] PLEASE ATTEND- Bangalore Sampoorna Narayaneeyam tomorrow> guruvayur@grou ps.com> Saturday, October 4, 2008, 12:51 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > Dear GuruDevs,> > > > I request all Bangalore members to attend our group's first ever> > "Sampoorna Narayaniyam" tomorrow.> > > > Details -> > Sunday, 5th October 2008 (7.00 am to 5.00 pm)> > > > Sri Ayyappan Temple> > Patel Gundappa Road,> > 2nd cross,> > J.C. Nagar (Munireddy palayam)> > Bangalore-560006> > Landmark: Near T.V. Station> > Phone:

080-23333352> > > > > > Group Contacts in Bangalore> > > > Smt. Jayasree Menon - 9900149461> > > > Sri. KV Gopalakrishna - 9900396148> > > > Vinod P.S - 9980839539/25232522> > > > Arun - 9448841382> > > > > > All members, please recite Narayaneeyam even if you are not in> > Bangalore. Also pray for Guruvayoorappan' s blessings and to have more> > satsungs and parayanamas by our group members in every place around> > the globe.> > > > Om Namo Narayanaya:> > Sunil>

-- Best regardsJayasree MenonBangalore+9900149461my blog link: http://www.pythruka m.blogspot. com/------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -----A well-thought out plan, execution excellence, market timing, personal leadership are drivers of the growth trajectory.