Guest guest

Dear all,

Pranams.I attended the Narayaneeyam Parayanam on 05/10/08 at

Ayyappan temple.This was well organised by Smt. Jayshree Menon and family.The

support given by Mr. Vinod, Mr. Arun, Mr Hari and Mr Balendu was

great.Everything went on well with the blessings of Sri.KVG.I really felt as if

I was in GURUVAYUR.Actually I was called by my Cousin's family to visit

Guruvayur on 04/10/08 and 05/10/08.Sree Appan came to Bangalore and made me to

participate in the Parayanam and meet HIS devotees.

I can understand Malayalam to certain extent.The rendering and

explanation was very simple.Let us all pray Srre Krishna to bless Sri. Damodara

Sharma with good health to spread HIS leelas.

I read in Times of India some months back about Vishnu Sahasranama

Parayanam on a specified day and time across US and Canada for peace.I am just

thinking why not our group with global presence organise Vishnu Sahasranama

parayanam to get rid of Negative forces and pray for global peace.Please give

your frank openion and suggestions.

HARE NARAYANA HARE GURUVAYURAPPA.

N.Ramgopal

Connect with friends all over the world. Get India Messenger at

http://in.messenger./?wm=n/

Dear Shri. Ramgopal,

Radhe Krishna!

I had initiated the mass prayer of Vishnu Sahasranamam and other Stotras during Sandhya time everyday for the good of the people (Loka-samrakshanartham) and destroyal of the negative forces and all members in the different , viz. the Guruvayoor, Pattars, Iyer 123, 4 brahmins and other groups wherever I am member, concurred with me in that, showing their liking for the project. I do keep periodically reminding the groups. So far as I am concerned, I am performing this without fail for the last 4 months. Even if I am forced togo out during the Sandhya time, I finish the Sandhyavandanam and japam before dusk and recite Vishnu Sahasranamam which I know by heart. I hope others are also following this.

regards

KVG.

On Mon, Oct 6, 2008 at 3:08 PM, Ramgopal Narayanan <ramgopal_n2003 wrote:

Dear all,Pranams.I attended the Narayaneeyam Parayanam on 05/10/08 at Ayyappan temple.This was well organised by Smt. Jayshree Menon and family.The support given by Mr. Vinod, Mr. Arun, Mr Hari and Mr Balendu was great.Everything went on well with the blessings of Sri.KVG.I really felt as if I was in GURUVAYUR.Actually I was called by my Cousin's family to visit Guruvayur on 04/10/08 and 05/10/08.Sree Appan came to Bangalore and made me to participate in the Parayanam and meet HIS devotees.

I can understand Malayalam to certain extent.The rendering and explanation was very simple.Let us all pray Srre Krishna to bless Sri. Damodara Sharma with good health to spread HIS leelas.I read in Times of India some months back about Vishnu Sahasranama Parayanam on a specified day and time across US and Canada for peace.I am just thinking why not our group with global presence organise Vishnu Sahasranama parayanam to get rid of Negative forces and pray for global peace.Please give your frank openion and suggestions.

HARE NARAYANA HARE GURUVAYURAPPA. N.Ramgopal Connect with friends all over the world. Get India Messenger at http://in.messenger./?wm=n/

HARIOM.Krishna asks Arjuna'NIMITTAMATRAM BHAVA'-ie. you be an instrument; I amthe doer.Also,HE adds"Ahamkaravimoodatma,Karthahamithi manyathe'-ie.those who are deluded by EGO alone will think " I am the doer".good, u could attribute the success to HIM .Can you arrange a series of talks on Narayaneeyam either as a SAPTAHAM or otherwise, in Malayalam or English or both combined?This humble self is fulltime engaged in spreading the sacred knowledge of Sanathana Dharma,as a freeservice, mostly.with talks on Geetha,Bhagavatham,Ramayanam etc.I am available in Mob09446363564 or 0487 2556968(guruvayur).please contact to fix dates in advance.Prabhakarprabhakarji, C/0 GUruvayurappan,gvr.--- On Tue, 10/7/08, Jayasree Menon <euroanuster wrote:

Jayasree Menon <euroanusterRe: [Guruvayur] Bangalore Narayaneeyamguruvayur Date: Tuesday, October 7, 2008, 10:31 AM

Hare Krishna !

Respected Guru Devs

While it should have been me who should have thanked all my elders and the Lord to make it possible, it is me who is receiving thanks from all our loved group members which i sincerely believe should go to Lord Guruvayoorappan. If He had not wished, how much ever we try to do things, it would not have happened.

So let us jointly thank HIM for making this happen and of course at this juncture, I should not forget to thank my guru, Shri Sharmaji who despite of his busy schedules, agreed to accept our invitation and made it a great event.

May Lord Bless one and all who are HIS devotees !

Loka Samastha Sukhino Bhavantu !

On 06/10/2008, K.V Gopalakrishna <gopalakrishna. kv (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Dear Shri. Ramgopal,

Radhe Krishna!

I had initiated the mass prayer of Vishnu Sahasranamam and other Stotras during Sandhya time everyday for the good of the people (Loka-samrakshanart ham) and destroyal of the negative forces and all members in the different , viz. the Guruvayoor, Pattars, Iyer 123, 4 brahmins and other groups wherever I am member, concurred with me in that, showing their liking for the project. I do keep periodically reminding the groups. So far as I am concerned, I am performing this without fail for the last 4 months. Even if I am forced togo out during the Sandhya time, I finish the Sandhyavandanam and japam before dusk and recite Vishnu Sahasranamam which I know by heart. I hope others are also following this.

regards

KVG.

On Mon, Oct 6, 2008 at 3:08 PM, Ramgopal Narayanan <ramgopal_n2003@ .co. in> wrote:

Dear all,Pranams.I attended the Narayaneeyam Parayanam on 05/10/08 at Ayyappan temple.This was well organised by Smt. Jayshree Menon and family.The support given by Mr. Vinod, Mr. Arun, Mr Hari and Mr Balendu was great.Everything went on well with the blessings of Sri.KVG.I really felt as if I was in GURUVAYUR.Actually I was called by my Cousin's family to visit Guruvayur on 04/10/08 and 05/10/08.Sree Appan came to Bangalore and made me to participate in the Parayanam and meet HIS devotees.I can understand Malayalam to certain extent.The rendering and explanation was very simple.Let us all pray Srre Krishna to bless Sri. Damodara Sharma with good health to spread HIS leelas.I read in Times of India some months back about Vishnu Sahasranama Parayanam on a specified day and time across US and Canada for peace.I am just thinking why not our group with global presence organise Vishnu Sahasranama parayanam to get rid of Negative forces and

pray for global peace.Please give your frank openion and suggestions.HARE NARAYANA HARE GURUVAYURAPPA. N.Ramgopal Connect with friends all over the world. Get India Messenger at http://in.messenger ./ ?wm=n/

-- Best regardsJayasree MenonBangalore+9900149461my blog link: http://www.pythruka m.blogspot. com/------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -----A well-thought out plan, execution excellence, market timing, personal leadership are drivers of the growth trajectory.