IndiaDivine.org

Bangalore Sampoorna Narayaneeyam

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Om Namo Narayanaya

Thank you for the narration of our Bangalore chapter Sampoorna Narayaneeyam recitation that was conducted yesterday 05 Oct. Being away Seven seas across, I was thinking of the same whole day and when I read the narration today by my G (our KVG), Balendu (KKC Nair), Ramgopal, Jayashree Menon, Vinod, Arun, Dasan etc., I felt how unlucky I am sitting far away. I had no doubt of its success as Bhagavan has said do not expect the result, do your part sincerely and leave it to HIM. HE did bless all those present and the rest sitting around this wonderful web world of Guruvayoor.

Hoping to see the wonderful pictures through Hari's camera soon. As Chithpuram said, let us pray the Houston chapter Narayaneeyam as planned in December will attract a good number of HIS devotees and I am planning to be a participant in person with HIS blessings.

Om Namo Narayanaya

Chandrasekharan

----- Forwarded Message ----"sasidharan.sarath" <sasidharan.sarathguruvayur Sent: Monday, October 6, 2008 4:06:50 AMRE: [Guruvayur] Bangalore Sampoorna Narayaneeyam ...

Hare KrishnaArunji,I was waiting for an account from someone since morning, and seeing none, thought of typing in a few words myself to express my gratitude to Guruvayurappan along with Jayasreeji and other GuruDevs involved who made the event an ever memorable one.I felt it was a chance of a life time to be amongst the selected few who were able to receive Lord Guruvayurappan' s direct blessings by being present physically for such an occasion. It was an honour to listen to Sharmaji's words of wisdom and we sincerely wished we had more time for him to explain the dasakams in detail. Even though it was not at all easy to understand Melpathur's verses for commoners like me, we were able to enjoy Lord's leelas and the import of each dasakams by Sharmaji's brief explanation interspaced with spurts of humor. We celebrated all of Lord's divine Avatarams with His deepaaradhana and Govinda Govinda chanting keeping the atmosphere

spiritually charged throughout.Was lucky enough to meet KVG Sir, Jayasreeji and her family, Vinodji, Arunji, Harishji and Ajeeshji. Somehow, none of them were strangers and felt as if i knew them since ages. It was then that Poonthanam's verse 'Mitrangal Namukketra Siva Siva Vishnu Bhakthanmaarille Bhuvanathil' fully dawned on me. There could have been many more members amongst the GuruDevs who turned up for the day whom i may have missed (The head count, i thought was well above 100 during lunch prasadam). When we finally finished chanting the last dasakam in chorus beautifying Kesaadipaadam of our dear Lord, the way He gave His darshan to Melpathur, i believe Guruvayurappan must have undoubtedly placed Himself firmly on all of our hearts. With all gratitude to Jayasreeji and all blessed souls who contributed to give us all such an enriching experience, i pray to the Lord of Guruvayur to continue to give us more such occasions

to hear, chant and celebrate His glories. May He bless the devout devotees like Jayasreeji & KVG with even more energy, enthusiasm and aayuraarogyasoukhya m for organizing such events. May He bless everyone in the group with His ever increasing bhakthi and sadbudhi to make the best out of this rarest manushyajanmam that we all have been given.Hare KrishnaWith pranamsSarath____________ _________ _________ __guruvayur@grou ps.com on behalf of Arun P PillaiMon 10/6/2008 9:26 AMguruvayur@grou ps.com[Guruvayur] Bangalore Sampoorna Narayaneeyam ...OM NAMO NARAYANAYADear All,We all had a great experience of

attending NARAYANEEYAM parayanam yesterday.Many of our group members like Shri. KVG, Jayashree ji, Vinod ji, Sarath, Ajeesh etc ... were among the attendees.Acharyan: Shri. Elamkunnapuzha Damodara Sharma.He is a great scholar and explained us the stories in a wonderful manner.All the arrangements including breakfast, lunch, tea were done by Jayashree ji, Dear Jayashree ji, we all thank you so much for this initiative ... It started at 7 am and finished by 6.30 pm.We, here in Bangalore, are excited by this event and it will definitely boost us to arrange such things in the future ...May Guruvayoorappan give ayurarogya-soukhyam to all ...SAndrAnandAvabhOdAt makam Anupamitham kAladEshAvadibhyAm nirmuktam nithyamuktam nigamashathasahasrE nha nirbhAsyamAnam aspashtam drustamAthrE punaruru purushArthAthmakam bhrahmathatvamtthathAvadbhAthi sAkshAd gurupavanapurE hantha bhAgyam

janAnamhantha bhAgyam janAnam ...Radhe Shyam,Arun--- On Sat, 10/4/08, menon_sunil <menon_sunil@ > wrote:menon_sunil <menon_sunil@ >[Guruvayur] PLEASE ATTEND- Bangalore Sampoorna Narayaneeyam tomorrowguruvayur@grou ps.comSaturday, October 4, 2008, 11:21 PMDear GuruDevs,I request all Bangalore members to attend our group's first ever"Sampoorna Narayaniyam" tomorrow. Details - Sunday, 5th October 2008 (7.00 am to 5.00 pm)Sri Ayyappan TemplePatel Gundappa

Road,2nd cross,J.C. Nagar (Munireddy palayam)Bangalore-560006Landmark: Near T.V. StationPhone: 080-23333352Group Contacts in BangaloreSmt. Jayasree Menon - 9900149461 Sri. KV Gopalakrishna - 9900396148 Vinod P.S - 9980839539/25232522 Arun - 9448841382 All members, please recite Narayaneeyam even if you are not inBangalore. Also pray for Guruvayoorappan' s blessings and to have moresatsungs and parayanamas by our group members in every place aroundthe globe. Om Namo Narayanaya:Sunil------------ --------- --------- ------Om Namo Narayanaya:

Dear CMji and other Gurudevs,

Radhe Krishna!

Once the heart of His devotees is filled by the thoughts of the Lord, distances have no significance.. The mind can travel at the speed faster than anything else in this world. It is the mind that makes the difference between bondage and liberation. " Manah eva Manushyaanaam kaaranam Bandha-mokshayoh. " Moreover, as our parayanam of the Narayaneeyam was for the good and happiness of the whole world, and each one of us are included therein, the benign grace of the Lord will reach each one of us, irrespective of where we are physically placed.

The same will apply to the Parayanam proposed to be conducted by the Houston chapter as well.

Again praying for the divine grace of rthe Lord,

With loving regards

KVG.

On Mon, Oct 6, 2008 at 9:46 PM, Chandra Menon <chandrasmenon2002 wrote:

Om Namo Narayanaya

Thank you for the narration of our Bangalore chapter Sampoorna Narayaneeyam recitation that was conducted yesterday 05 Oct. Being away Seven seas across, I was thinking of the same whole day and when I read the narration today by my G (our KVG), Balendu (KKC Nair), Ramgopal, Jayashree Menon, Vinod, Arun, Dasan etc., I felt how unlucky I am sitting far away. I had no doubt of its success as Bhagavan has said do not expect the result, do your part sincerely and leave it to HIM. HE did bless all those present and the rest sitting around this wonderful web world of Guruvayoor.

Hoping to see the wonderful pictures through Hari's camera soon. As Chithpuram said, let us pray the Houston chapter Narayaneeyam as planned in December will attract a good number of HIS devotees and I am planning to be a participant in person with HIS blessings.

Om Namo Narayanaya

Chandrasekharan

----- Forwarded Message ---- " sasidharan.sarath " <sasidharan.sarath

guruvayur Sent: Monday, October 6, 2008 4:06:50 AMRE: [Guruvayur] Bangalore Sampoorna Narayaneeyam ...

Hare KrishnaArunji,I was waiting for an account from someone since morning, and seeing none, thought of typing in a few words myself to express my gratitude to Guruvayurappan along with Jayasreeji and other GuruDevs involved who made the event an ever memorable one.

I felt it was a chance of a life time to be amongst the selected few who were able to receive Lord Guruvayurappan' s direct blessings by being present physically for such an occasion. It was an honour to listen to Sharmaji's words of wisdom and we sincerely wished we had more time for him to explain the dasakams in detail. Even though it was not at all easy to understand Melpathur's verses for commoners like me, we were able to enjoy Lord's leelas and the import of each dasakams by Sharmaji's brief explanation interspaced with spurts of humor. We celebrated all of Lord's divine Avatarams with His deepaaradhana and Govinda Govinda chanting keeping the atmosphere spiritually charged throughout.

Was lucky enough to meet KVG Sir, Jayasreeji and her family, Vinodji, Arunji, Harishji and Ajeeshji. Somehow, none of them were strangers and felt as if i knew them since ages. It was then that Poonthanam's verse 'Mitrangal Namukketra Siva Siva Vishnu Bhakthanmaarille Bhuvanathil' fully dawned on me. There could have been many more members amongst the GuruDevs who turned up for the day whom i may have missed (The head count, i thought was well above 100 during lunch prasadam).

When we finally finished chanting the last dasakam in chorus beautifying Kesaadipaadam of our dear Lord, the way He gave His darshan to Melpathur, i believe Guruvayurappan must have undoubtedly placed Himself firmly on all of our hearts.

With all gratitude to Jayasreeji and all blessed souls who contributed to give us all such an enriching experience, i pray to the Lord of Guruvayur to continue to give us more such occasions to hear, chant and celebrate His glories. May He bless the devout devotees like Jayasreeji & KVG with even more energy, enthusiasm and aayuraarogyasoukhya m for organizing such events. May He bless everyone in the group with His ever increasing bhakthi and sadbudhi to make the best out of this rarest manushyajanmam that we all have been given.

Hare KrishnaWith pranamsSarath____________ _________ _________ __guruvayur@grou ps.com on behalf of Arun P Pillai

Mon 10/6/2008 9:26 AMguruvayur@grou ps.com[Guruvayur] Bangalore Sampoorna Narayaneeyam ...OM NAMO NARAYANAYA

Dear All,We all had a great experience of attending NARAYANEEYAM parayanam yesterday.Many of our group members like Shri. KVG, Jayashree ji, Vinod ji, Sarath, Ajeesh etc ... were among the attendees.

Acharyan: Shri. Elamkunnapuzha Damodara Sharma.He is a great scholar and explained us the stories in a wonderful manner.All the arrangements including breakfast, lunch, tea were done by Jayashree ji, Dear Jayashree ji, we all thank you so much for this initiative ...

It started at 7 am and finished by 6.30 pm.We, here in Bangalore, are excited by this event and it will definitely boost us to arrange such things in the future ...May Guruvayoorappan give ayurarogya-soukhyam to all ...

SAndrAnandAvabhOdAt makam Anupamitham kAladEshAvadibhyAm nirmuktam nithyamuktam nigamashathasahasrE nha nirbhAsyamAnam aspashtam drustamAthrE punaruru purushArthAthmakam bhrahmathatvamtthathAvadbhAthi sAkshAd gurupavanapurE hantha bhAgyam janAnam

hantha bhAgyam janAnam ...Radhe Shyam,Arun--- On Sat, 10/4/08, menon_sunil <menon_sunil@ > wrote:

menon_sunil <menon_sunil@ >[Guruvayur] PLEASE ATTEND- Bangalore Sampoorna Narayaneeyam tomorrowguruvayur@grou ps.com

Saturday, October 4, 2008, 11:21 PMDear GuruDevs,I request all Bangalore members to attend our group's first ever " Sampoorna Narayaniyam " tomorrow. Details - Sunday, 5th October 2008 (7.00 am to 5.00 pm)

Sri Ayyappan TemplePatel Gundappa Road,2nd cross,J.C. Nagar (Munireddy palayam)Bangalore-560006Landmark: Near T.V. StationPhone: 080-23333352Group Contacts in BangaloreSmt. Jayasree Menon - 9900149461

Sri. KV Gopalakrishna - 9900396148 Vinod P.S - 9980839539/25232522 Arun - 9448841382 All members, please recite Narayaneeyam even if you are not inBangalore. Also pray for Guruvayoorappan' s blessings and to have more

satsungs and parayanamas by our group members in every place aroundthe globe. Om Namo Narayanaya:Sunil------------ --------- --------- ------Om Namo Narayanaya: