IndiaDivine.org

Great news - Laksharchana - One lakh reached!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Amme Narayana Devi Narayana Lakshmi Narayana Bhadre Narayana!!Aum Nirvaana Sukhadaayinyai Namah!Aum Namo Narayanaya.

Congratulations to all the members for reaching the target!! May Devi bless us all with joy and success in every aspect of our lives.On this Dassera, lets all take a minute and pray that Bhagwan's every blessing may be showered on Sunilji, his wife, and little girl. The Vishnusahasranamam says that singing the praises of the Lord and talking about Him and extolling His glories is the highest dharma (see Sarojaji's post today); Sunilji has done the ultimate service by providing this platform to all of us to engage in this dharma. God Bless you and your family.A Happy Dassera to all of us!Regards and prayers,Veena. --- On Wed, 10/8/08, menon_sunil <menon_sunil wrote:menon_sunil <menon_sunil[Guruvayur] Great news - Laksharchana - One lakh reached!!To:

guruvayur Date: Wednesday, October 8, 2008, 2:10 AM

Om Nirvanasukhadayinya i Namah

Dear GuruDevs,

We reached our mile stone, one lakh Naama Japams of "Om

Nirvanasukhadayinya i Namah" on this NAVAMI day.

One lakh japam has been completed by the Japam from "Krishna

(1868,cum:18054) " followed by T R JAYALAKSHMY and Hariprasad around

the same time.

As we discussed before, please continue to post but you can post your

favorite/ishta manthrams now - like Amme Narayanay: Devi Narayana:

Laskhmi Narayana: or Om Nirvanasukhadayinya i Namah

Let us pranam Saraswathi Devi for letting us complete the Laksharchana.

Om Namo Narayanaya:

Sunil.

guruvayur@grou ps.com, "menon_sunil" <menon_sunil@ ...> wrote:

>

> Om Saraswathi Devi Namaha

>

> Dear GuruDevs, (Guruvayoorappan Devotees)

>

> Wish you all a very happy and bhakthi filled Maha Navami & Vijaya

> Dasami!!!

>

>

Hare Krishna,

Forgot to thank some very special, important people who work behind the scenes.

A very big thank you to all our good souls,

the moderators who spend so much of their time for our sake.

Thank you to Chandraji,Shashiji, Varshaji ,Hari Prasadji and Veenaji.

Krishna Hare Jaya!--- On Wed, 10/8/08, Veena <veeus18 wrote:

Veena <veeus18Re: [Guruvayur] Great news - Laksharchana - One lakh reached!!guruvayur Date: Wednesday, October 8, 2008, 8:12 PM

Amme Narayana Devi Narayana Lakshmi Narayana Bhadre Narayana!!Aum Nirvaana Sukhadaayinyai Namah!Aum Namo Narayanaya.Congratulations to all the members for reaching the target!! May Devi bless us all with joy and success in every aspect of our lives.On this Dassera, lets all take a minute and pray that Bhagwan's every blessing may be showered on Sunilji, his wife, and little girl. The Vishnusahasranamam says that singing the praises of the Lord and talking about Him and extolling His glories is the highest dharma (see Sarojaji's post today); Sunilji has done the ultimate service by providing this platform to all of us to engage in this dharma. God Bless you and your family.A Happy Dassera to all of us!Regards and prayers,Veena. --- On Wed, 10/8/08, menon_sunil <menon_sunil@ > wrote:

menon_sunil <menon_sunil@ >[Guruvayur] Great news - Laksharchana - One lakh reached!!guruvayur@grou ps.comWednesday, October 8, 2008, 2:10 AM

Om Nirvanasukhadayinya i NamahDear GuruDevs,We reached our mile stone, one lakh Naama Japams of "OmNirvanasukhadayinya i Namah" on this NAVAMI day. One lakh japam has been completed by the Japam from "Krishna(1868,cum:18054) " followed by T R JAYALAKSHMY and Hariprasad aroundthe same time. As we discussed before, please continue to post but you can post yourfavorite/ishta manthrams now - like Amme Narayanay: Devi Narayana:Laskhmi Narayana: or Om Nirvanasukhadayinya i Namah Let us pranam Saraswathi Devi for letting us complete the Laksharchana.Om Namo Narayanaya:Sunil.guruvayur@grou ps.com, "menon_sunil" <menon_sunil@ ...> wrote:>> Om Saraswathi Devi Namaha> > Dear GuruDevs, (Guruvayoorappan Devotees)> > Wish you all a very happy and

bhakthi filled Maha Navami & Vijaya> Dasami!!!> >

Dear Friends,

It is a matter of great satisfaction for all of us that the Laksharchana has been successfully completed.

The meaning of the mantra is-- Prostrations to Devi who confers the Bliss of Liberation. Our scriptures say that a human birth is very dificult to get and the goal of such a birth is the attainment of liberation from the repeated cycle of births and deaths. This can be attained only through divine grace for which we have to make ourselves fit. This mantra is a prayer for Devi's grace.

S.N.Sastri

On Thu, Oct 9, 2008 at 6:54 AM, regana9 <regana9 wrote:

Hare Krishna,

I totally agree Veenaji, all credits should go to Sunilji.

He took so much pain in assuring everything went well.

May Krishna bless him and his family with all happiness.

In the meantime,a very big thank you to GopalaKrishnanji for initiating this beautiful idea.

Devi must have chosen a devotee to deliver the idea and Krishna happily and readily initiated it in his heart.Thank you and May Krishna bless you and your family too!

Thank you Shastriji, you chose the best manthram for us.

Om nirvanasukhadayinya i namah:

The comfort of achieving liberation from the suffering of birth and death.

(I hope I got it correct, if not, please do rectify me)

Each and everyone of us deserve a very big Congratulations!!!!!.

We made it to together !!!

Devi must be really delighted and her blessings will always be with us.

To the question: can we? shall we?

Om nirvanasukhadayinyai namah:

Krishna Hare Jaya! All glories to our Krishna only!

--- On Wed, 10/8/08, Veena <veeus18 wrote:

Veena <veeus18Re: [Guruvayur] Great news - Laksharchana - One lakh reached!!

guruvayur Date: Wednesday, October 8, 2008, 8:12 PM

Amme Narayana Devi Narayana Lakshmi Narayana Bhadre Narayana!!Aum Nirvaana Sukhadaayinyai Namah!Aum Namo Narayanaya.Congratulations to all the members for reaching the target!! May Devi bless us all with joy and success in every aspect of our lives.

On this Dassera, lets all take a minute and pray that Bhagwan's every blessing may be showered on Sunilji, his wife, and little girl. The Vishnusahasranamam says that singing the praises of the Lord and talking about Him and extolling His glories is the highest dharma (see Sarojaji's post today); Sunilji has done the ultimate service by providing this platform to all of us to engage in this dharma. God Bless you and your family.

A Happy Dassera to all of us!Regards and prayers,Veena. --- On Wed, 10/8/08, menon_sunil <menon_sunil@ > wrote:

menon_sunil <menon_sunil@ >[Guruvayur] Great news - Laksharchana - One lakh reached!!guruvayur@grou ps.com Wednesday, October 8, 2008, 2:10 AM

Om Nirvanasukhadayinya i NamahDear GuruDevs,We reached our mile stone, one lakh Naama Japams of " OmNirvanasukhadayinya i Namah " on this NAVAMI day. One lakh japam has been completed by the Japam from " Krishna

(1868,cum:18054) " followed by T R JAYALAKSHMY and Hariprasad aroundthe same time. As we discussed before, please continue to post but you can post yourfavorite/ishta manthrams now - like Amme Narayanay: Devi Narayana:

Laskhmi Narayana: or Om Nirvanasukhadayinya i Namah Let us pranam Saraswathi Devi for letting us complete the Laksharchana.Om Namo Narayanaya:Sunil.guruvayur@grou ps.com, " menon_sunil " <menon_sunil@ ...> wrote:

>> Om Saraswathi Devi Namaha> > Dear GuruDevs, (Guruvayoorappan Devotees)> > Wish you all a very happy and bhakthi filled Maha Navami & Vijaya> Dasami!!!> >

Om Nirvanasukhadayinyai Namaha

Congratulations are in order to all our group members who contributed for reaching the target as planned. Thanks specially to Sunil for creating this beautiful platform and other members who monitored and maintained the count. I did not open my computer yesterday (kept for Pooja) and had a spate of mails that I just finished reading through now, today 9Oct Vijaya Dhashami day. As Balagopal suggested Can we (?) reach the target of our Koti Nama Japam by Guruvayoor Ekadasi (Dec 9) or by Narayaneeya Dhinam on 13 Dec 2008? Pray Lord Guruvayoorappan's blessings to complete this yagnam as soon as possible so that the present great turmoil (depression) that the world is undergoing be removed and bless ALL to lead a humble human life. We human may think WE are like a mighty LION, but even a lion needed help through a TINY mouse when trapped in a hunter's net. Praying for HIS blessings to

provide the wisdom to all.

Om Namo Narayanaya

Chandraskharan

Veena <veeus18guruvayur Sent: Wednesday, October 8, 2008 8:12:03 AMRe: [Guruvayur] Great news - Laksharchana - One lakh reached!!

Amme Narayana Devi Narayana Lakshmi Narayana Bhadre Narayana!!Aum Nirvaana Sukhadaayinyai Namah!Aum Namo Narayanaya.Congratulations to all the members for reaching the target!! May Devi bless us all with joy and success in every aspect of our lives.On this Dassera, lets all take a minute and pray that Bhagwan's every blessing may be showered on Sunilji, his wife, and little girl. The Vishnusahasranamam says that singing the praises of the Lord and talking about Him and extolling His glories is the highest dharma (see Sarojaji's post today); Sunilji has done the ultimate service by providing this platform to all of us to engage in this dharma. God Bless you and your family.A Happy Dassera to all of us!Regards and prayers,Veena. --- On Wed, 10/8/08, menon_sunil <menon_sunil@ > wrote:

menon_sunil <menon_sunil@ >[Guruvayur] Great news - Laksharchana - One lakh reached!!guruvayur@grou ps.comWednesday, October 8, 2008, 2:10 AM

Om Nirvanasukhadayinya i NamahDear GuruDevs,We reached our mile stone, one lakh Naama Japams of "OmNirvanasukhadayinya i Namah" on this NAVAMI day. One lakh japam has been completed by the Japam from "Krishna(1868,cum:18054) " followed by T R JAYALAKSHMY and Hariprasad aroundthe same time. As we discussed before, please continue to post but you can post yourfavorite/ishta manthrams now - like Amme Narayanay: Devi Narayana:Laskhmi Narayana: or Om Nirvanasukhadayinya i Namah Let us pranam Saraswathi Devi for letting us complete the Laksharchana.Om Namo Narayanaya:Sunil.guruvayur@grou ps.com, "menon_sunil" <menon_sunil@ ...> wrote:>> Om Saraswathi Devi Namaha> > Dear GuruDevs, (Guruvayoorappan Devotees)>

> Wish you all a very happy and bhakthi filled Maha Navami & Vijaya> Dasami!!!> >

Thank you for the exact meaning Sastriji. Please bless us all.

Krishna Hare Jaya!

--- On Thu, 10/9/08, S.N. Sastri <sn.sastri wrote:

S.N. Sastri <sn.sastriRe: [Guruvayur] Great news - Laksharchana - One lakh reached!!guruvayur Date: Thursday, October 9, 2008, 5:56 PM

Dear Friends,

It is a matter of great satisfaction for all of us that the Laksharchana has been successfully completed.

The meaning of the mantra is-- Prostrations to Devi who confers the Bliss of Liberation. Our scriptures say that a human birth is very dificult to get and the goal of such a birth is the attainment of liberation from the repeated cycle of births and deaths. This can be attained only through divine grace for which we have to make ourselves fit. This mantra is a prayer for Devi's grace.

S.N.Sastri

On Thu, Oct 9, 2008 at 6:54 AM, regana9 <regana9 > wrote:

Hare Krishna,

I totally agree Veenaji, all credits should go to Sunilji.

He took so much pain in assuring everything went well.

May Krishna bless him and his family with all happiness.

In the meantime,a very big thank you to GopalaKrishnanji for initiating this beautiful idea.

Devi must have chosen a devotee to deliver the idea and Krishna happily and readily initiated it in his heart.Thank you and May Krishna bless you and your family too!

Thank you Shastriji, you chose the best manthram for us.

Om nirvanasukhadayinya i namah:

The comfort of achieving liberation from the suffering of birth and death.

(I hope I got it correct, if not, please do rectify me)

Each and everyone of us deserve a very big Congratulations!!!!!.

We made it to together !!!

Devi must be really delighted and her blessings will always be with us.

To the question: can we? shall we?

Om nirvanasukhadayinyai namah:

Krishna Hare Jaya! All glories to our Krishna only!

--- On Wed, 10/8/08, Veena <veeus18 > wrote:

Veena <veeus18 >Re: [Guruvayur] Great news - Laksharchana - One lakh reached!!guruvayur@grou ps.comWednesday, October 8, 2008, 8:12 PM

menon_sunil <menon_sunil@ >[Guruvayur] Great news - Laksharchana - One lakh reached!!guruvayur@grou ps.com Wednesday, October 8, 2008, 2:10 AM

Om Nirvanasukhadayinya i NamahDear GuruDevs,We reached our mile stone, one lakh Naama Japams of "OmNirvanasukhadayinya i Namah" on this NAVAMI day. One lakh japam has been completed by the Japam from "Krishna(1868,cum:18054) " followed by T R JAYALAKSHMY and Hariprasad aroundthe same time. As we discussed before, please continue to post but you can post yourfavorite/ishta manthrams now - like Amme Narayanay: Devi Narayana:Laskhmi Narayana: or Om Nirvanasukhadayinya i Namah Let us pranam Saraswathi Devi for letting us complete the Laksharchana.Om Namo Narayanaya:Sunil.guruvayur@grou ps.com, "menon_sunil" <menon_sunil@ ...> wrote:>> Om Saraswathi Devi Namaha> > Dear GuruDevs, (Guruvayoorappan Devotees)> > Wish you all a very happy and

bhakthi filled Maha Navami & Vijaya> Dasami!!!> >