IndiaDivine.org

RE: Navaneetham read easy and fast at the blog

Rate this topic

Guest guest

ellaa bhaktharkkum,

Navaneetham Thulam issue is a wonderful one and haveno words other than this.

Raju.

guruvayur From: menon_sunilDate: Sat, 18 Oct 2008 06:38:03 +0000[Guruvayur] Re: Navaneetham read easy and fast at the blog

Here is an easy and faster way to read Navaneetham.Click the following URL - http://navaneetam.blogspot.com/Om Namo Narayanaya:Sunil.guruvayur , "menon_sunil" <menon_sunil wrote:>> Shree Rama Jayam!> > Dear Member Devotees,> > Navaneetham, our magazine has been published. You can access it at> > http://www.guruvayoor.com/navaneetham_oct_2008.pdf> > Feel free to print the Newsletter and pass it to other devotees.> > Due to a good number of articles and great content we have a decent> size file of about 3 MB this month. If anyone has download issues,> please email me and I will suggest you easy download option.> > We received a lot of submissions this time and I thank all of you who> submitted articles. We could not accommodate some articles > due to space constraints and Malayalam font issues. Accept> our apologies for the same.> > Please make sure that you send your articles as a MS word file or> plain text ONLY in future. It is difficult to edit PDF articles and> Excel work sheets etc. So, please stick to MS word or plain email text> only.> > Our apologies for any mistakes, omissions, errors and any formatting> issues in this Newsletter. Please bless our Navaneetham project and> write to editor with your feedback and submissions for> next issue.> > > > May God bless you all.> > Sunil> Want to read Hotmail messages in Outlook? The Wordsmiths show you how. Learn Now