IndiaDivine.org

Navaneetam

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Ramgopalji,The various articles in the current issue of Navneeatam are very interesting and my pranams to all those who contributed.The article by Sri Ramgopal about his life experience makes one dearer to the Lord. By the way, Sri Ramgopl talks about the Melshanti advising him to give his brother Panchgavyam for his illness. Could Sri Rmgopal or other bhaktas inform me how to obtain panchagavyam .and the procedures for taking it .I am stationed in USA and it is not practicable for me to visit Guruvayoor in the near future and obtain it personally. Will the Guruvayoor Adminisration send it to me by mail ?A Nairjai shree krishna !

OM NAMO NARAYANAYA

Panchagavyam is prepared using five items taken from the cow namely - Milk , Curd ,Ghee,Cowdung and Urine . As far as I know , this is being prepared at Guruvayoor temple during the 41 days of Madalam Season . Since it is in liquid form , I doubt it could be send by post . The best preferred way to have it is to visit the temple during Mandalam season and have it

Gopalakrishnan--- On Mon, 20/10/08, chirattapuram <anair1101 wrote:

chirattapuram <anair1101[Guruvayur] Navaneetamguruvayur Date: Monday, 20 October, 2008, 3:07 AM

Dear Ramgopalji,The various articles in the current issue of Navneeatam are very interesting and my pranams to all those who contributed.The article by Sri Ramgopal about his life experience makes one dearer to the Lord. By the way, Sri Ramgopl talks about the Melshanti advising him to give his brother Panchgavyam for his illness. Could Sri Rmgopal or other bhaktas inform me how to obtain panchagavyam .and the procedures for taking it .I am stationed in USA and it is not practicable for me to visit Guruvayoor in the near future and obtain it personally. Will the Guruvayoor Adminisration send it to me by mail ?A Nairjai shree krishna !Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Messenger. Download Now! http://messenger./download.php