IndiaDivine.org

Namasthe- Our spiritual address

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear all,

Once Sree Ramakrishna Paramahamsa was resting after his daily prayers in the morning. Hearing about his darshan of Devi Kaali, a rich businessman visited him and told Guruji how keen he was to have the darshan of Devi. He asked Paramhamsa when he would get the next darshan of Kaali. Sree Ramakrishnaji said that he was not sure about it and it happened with Devi's blessings and he had no control over that. This rich man was disappointed and could not waste his time waiting for the muhurtham of Devi's appearance to Shree Ramakrishnaji.

He thought about it and told Sree Ramakrishnaji that when ever Kaali appears next time he would like Shree Ramakrishnaji to send Kaali to his home. Then Guruji told him that he was willing to send Devi to his home, but he should have his address. So the businessman wrote his address on a piece of paper and gave it to Guruji. Then Guruji asked him: " Is this your address? " . Business man said: " yes, this is my address. "

Then Guruji said, this is only your body's address. I want your address. You say, my hand, my eyes, my legs, my mind, my body. What is the address of that word " my " ? I do not want the address of your body. I want the address of that " my " or " I " behind your body.

The business man did not have an answer. Then Guruji said: " how can I send Maa Kaali to you when you do not even know your own address. You search for that witness of your body and actions and when you find the real address, I will send Maa Kaali to you. "

Sree Ramakrishnaji was sure that when he comes to know of his actual address, he will feel the presence of God in him or Kaali ever present in him will reveal her presence to him.

Regards and prayers

Savitri