IndiaDivine.org

Narayana Seva

Rate this topic

Guest guest

KRISHNA GURUVAYOORAPPA

Dear GuruDev's, In one of her earlier mails, Savithriji had mentioned that the whole essence of the Upanishads can be summed up to one line - " parOpakArAya puNyAya, pApAya para pEdanam " As a human being it is our dharma to help our fellow beings who are less fortunate than us in whatever way we can. I would also like to refer to couple of mails from Smt. Meera Chandran and Sri. Dilip Kumar Ravindran with the same subject, wherein they had mentioned about some charity organisations in Kerala.In fact I wanted to write this mail for the kind attention of all our respected group members for a while, but Bhagawan is making it happen now only.. In my last

visit to India, I came across a charitable organisation called "Ambady Baalaashramam" in Tiruvalla, Kerala which immediately caught my attention due to the very name of it. When enquired more about it, I got the following details - - This is a humble initiative by a group of yound devotees out of their sincere aim to

do selfless service. Most of them are employed, but still they find time to work for this noble cause. - Presently it houses 15 children who are either orphans or from very poor backgrounds, gives them proper education, character training and takes care of all their needs.- Their mission is to construct a big Ashrama and provide food, shelter, education and proper care to atleast 250 poor and needy children of our society. - At the moment they are not approaching anybody for any kind of help, "Due to Lord's

grace, kind-hearted people are coming forward and offering help in whatever way they can", said the Asrama Secretary when contacted over phone by me. - As evident from the above, there are no missionaries, no congregation or no groups to help them, except Lord Sree Guruvayoorappan's Grace. - In this Asramam, these children are able to lead a better quality life; more importantly, instead of getting converted into some other religions, they can conitinue to be the dignified followers of our own Sanathana Dhrama and our Lord's devotees.- They need our help, financial, intellectual, anything. Each one of us can help them in whatever way we can. And every little help really matters a lot for them.When we help others, we shall be helped. When we bless others, we get blessed.

" Aduthu nilpOranujane nOkkan akshikaLillathORkku AdRushyanAkumorEswaranengane gOcharanayEdum " "For those who can not see their own poor brother who is standingnearby, how the invisible/infinite God will become visible ??"

So let us come out of our shells and try to make this world a better place to live for atleast a handful of our own brothren who are poor and downtrodden. Let us make this our enlightened self-interest. Because this is what God also wanted us human beings to do as His beloved devotees. Let us worship Lord Vishnu with "dhaanam" , the most favourite flower for him.Our prayers will be answered soon by God if done alongwith some 'dhanam'. Especially, when we help these poor children of God, how can it go un-noticed? I am giving below the link for the Ashrama website and contact details. http://ambbadibalasramam.org/index.htm (google-checked

and found safe) Sri Santhosh Kumar, Secretary - 0944611 6669Sri Muralidharan Nair, President - 0984710 2195 You may enquire about the organisation and ensure it's genuinety. But as far as I know, the organisers are spending money from their own meagre personal income to meet the operational costs of the project and struggling to make both the ends meet.This is what I think God wanted me to tell you, if anybody thinks that this mail is not apropriate, please ingore it and I shall be really sorry for that. Also, if I have written anything wrong, unknowingly or knowingly, please forgive me for that.With prayers Hari PrasadLondon

+ 44 795637 5453 "The best way to receive is to give" - Shirdi Sai Baba KRISHNA GURUVAYOORAPPA

Namaste Hariji

Suerly I will enquire about Asramam , and if it is genuinety and if its good suerly I will help my level best to the needy ( sorry I am not a rich man by money , but I am rich by faith of my Guruvayoorappan, even now I dont have a personal home or property But Nara Seva is Narayana Seva , so I will ) as much as I can

with pranam

with regards

dilip --- On Wed, 10/22/08, harig preetha <harigpreetha wrote:

harig preetha <harigpreetha[Guruvayur] Narayana Seva"guruvayur group" <guruvayur >Wednesday, October 22, 2008, 2:32 PM

KRISHNA GURUVAYOORAPPA

Dear GuruDev's, In one of her earlier mails, Savithriji had mentioned that the whole essence of the Upanishads can be summed up to one line - " parOpakArAya puNyAya, pApAya para pEdanam " As a human being it is our dharma to help our fellow beings who are less fortunate than us in whatever way we can. I would also like to refer to couple of mails from Smt. Meera Chandran and Sri. Dilip Kumar Ravindran with the same subject, wherein they had mentioned about some charity organisations in Kerala.In fact I wanted to write this mail for the kind attention of all our respected group members for a while, but Bhagawan is making it happen now only.. In my last

visit to India, I came across a charitable organisation called "Ambady Baalaashramam" in Tiruvalla, Kerala which immediately caught my attention due to the very name of it. When enquired more about it, I got the following details - - This is a humble initiative by a group of yound devotees out of their sincere aim to

do selfless service. Most of them are employed, but still they find time to work for this noble cause. - Presently it houses 15 children who are either orphans or from very poor backgrounds, gives them proper education, character training and takes care of all their needs.- Their mission is to construct a big Ashrama and provide food, shelter, education and proper care to atleast 250 poor and needy children of our society. - At the moment they are not approaching anybody for any kind of help, "Due to Lord's

grace, kind-hearted people are coming forward and offering help in whatever way they can", said the Asrama Secretary when contacted over phone by me. - As evident from the above, there are no missionaries, no congregation or no groups to help them, except Lord Sree Guruvayoorappan' s Grace. - In this Asramam, these children are able to lead a better quality life; more importantly, instead of getting converted into some other religions, they can conitinue to be the dignified followers of our own Sanathana Dhrama and our Lord's devotees.- They need our help, financial, intellectual, anything. Each one of us can help them in whatever way we can. And every little help really matters a lot for them.When we help others, we shall be helped. When we bless others, we get blessed.

" Aduthu nilpOranujane nOkkan akshikaLillathORkku AdRushyanAkumorEswa ranengane gOcharanayEdum " "For those who can not see their own poor brother who is standingnearby, how the invisible/infinite God will become visible ??"

So let us come out of our shells and try to make this world a better place to live for atleast a handful of our own brothren who are poor and downtrodden. Let us make this our enlightened self-interest. Because this is what God also wanted us human beings to do as His beloved devotees. Let us worship Lord Vishnu with "dhaanam" , the most favourite flower for him.Our prayers will be answered soon by God if done alongwith some 'dhanam'. Especially, when we help these poor children of God, how can it go un-noticed? I am giving below the link for the Ashrama website and contact details. http://ambbadibalas ramam.org/ index.htm

(google-checked and found safe) Sri Santhosh Kumar, Secretary - 0944611 6669Sri Muralidharan Nair, President - 0984710 2195 You may enquire about the organisation and ensure it's genuinety. But as far as I know, the organisers are spending money from their own meagre personal income to meet the operational costs of the project and struggling to make both the ends meet.This is what I think God wanted me to tell you, if anybody thinks that this mail is not apropriate, please ingore it and I shall be really sorry for that. Also, if I have written anything wrong, unknowingly or knowingly, please forgive me for that.With prayers Hari PrasadLondon

+ 44 795637 5453 "The best way to receive is to give" - Shirdi Sai Baba KRISHNA GURUVAYOORAPPA

Om Namo Narayanaya

Hariji

You are doing great service by sending this mail. Guruvayoorappan will bless you.

With Prayers

Meera

--- On Thu, 10/23/08, DILIP KUMAR RAVINDRAN <prdili wrote:

DILIP KUMAR RAVINDRAN <prdiliRe: [Guruvayur] Narayana Sevaguruvayur Date: Thursday, October 23, 2008, 2:16 PM

Namaste Hariji

Suerly I will enquire about Asramam , and if it is genuinety and if its good suerly I will help my level best to the needy ( sorry I am not a rich man by money , but I am rich by faith of my Guruvayoorappan, even now I dont have a personal home or property But Nara Seva is Narayana Seva , so I will ) as much as I can

with pranam

with regards

dilip --- On Wed, 10/22/08, harig preetha <harigpreetha@ > wrote:

harig preetha <harigpreetha@ >[Guruvayur] Narayana Seva"guruvayur group" <guruvayur@grou ps.com>Wednesday, October 22, 2008, 2:32 PM

KRISHNA GURUVAYOORAPPA

grace, kind-hearted people are coming forward and offering help in whatever way they can", said the Asrama Secretary when contacted over phone by me. - As evident from the above, there are no missionaries, no congregation or no groups to help them, except Lord Sree Guruvayoorappan' s Grace. - In this Asramam, these children are able to lead a better quality life; more importantly, instead of getting converted into some other religions, they can conitinue to be the dignified followers of our own Sanathana Dhrama and our Lord's devotees.- They need our help, financial, intellectual, anything. Each one of us can help them in whatever way we can. And every little help really matters a lot for them.When we help others, we shall be helped. When we bless others, we get blessed.

" Aduthu nilpOranujane nOkkan akshikaLillathORkku AdRushyanAkumorEswa ranengane gOcharanayEdum " "For those who can not see their own poor brother who is standingnearby, how the invisible/infinite God will become visible ??"

So let us come out of our shells and try to make this world a better place to live for atleast a handful of our own brothren who are poor and downtrodden. Let us make this our enlightened self-interest. Because this is what God also wanted us human beings to do as His beloved devotees. Let us worship Lord Vishnu with "dhaanam" , the most favourite flower for him.Our prayers will be answered soon by God if done alongwith some 'dhanam'. Especially, when we help these poor children of God, how can it go un-noticed? I am giving below the link for the Ashrama website and contact details. http://ambbadibalas ramam.org/ index.htm

(google-checked and found safe) Sri Santhosh Kumar, Secretary - 0944611 6669Sri Muralidharan Nair, President - 0984710 2195 You may enquire about the organisation and ensure it's genuinety. But as far as I know, the organisers are spending money from their own meagre personal income to meet the operational costs of the project and struggling to make both the ends meet.This is what I think God wanted me to tell you, if anybody thinks that this mail is not apropriate, please ingore it and I shall be really sorry for that. Also, if I have written anything wrong, unknowingly or knowingly, please forgive me for that.With prayers Hari PrasadLondon