IndiaDivine.org

Kind Request

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Guruvayurappa Bhakthas,

I have been a silent member of this group for long. This group is a wonderful one This group is a wonderful one, as we get lot of information and also come to realize how much our in formations are limited

Currently Iam facing a problem. So I thought I will request you people to pray for meI was working in United Kingdom for past one and half years. I went on deputation from an Indian company. My husband is working there,that's why I requested my company to send me to that country

But by September first week I was asked to come back to Chennai.Management have done this to create a vacancy and placed other colleue to that position ( He was supposed to go back in September)

I was so sad and came to Chennai.Now my baby is in Kerala with my parents ,husband is in UK and my self in Chennai

I have been requesting my managers to give me one opportunity .But no one is helping me

Kindly pray for me.

Hope you all will help me in this regard

Thank you so much in advance

Kind RegardsSmitha

Dear devotee,

Chant sundarakandam which will effect the unoin of separated.

Dr. Saroja Ramanujam, M.A., Ph.D, Siromani in sanskrit.

www.freewebs.com/asrama3

--- On Thu, 10/23/08, Smitha S.K. <smithaskannan wrote:

Smitha S.K. <smithaskannan[Guruvayur] Kind Requestguruvayur Date: Thursday, October 23, 2008, 3:00 PM

I have been a silent member of this group for long. This group is a wonderful one This group is a wonderful one, as we get lot of information and also come to realize how much our in formations are limited

Currently Iam facing a problem. So I thought I will request you people to pray for meI was working in United Kingdom for past one and half years. I went on deputation from an Indian company. My husband is working there,that's why I requested my company to send me to that country

But by September first week I was asked to come back to Chennai.Management have done this to create a vacancy and placed other colleue to that position ( He was supposed to go back in September)

I was so sad and came to Chennai.Now my baby is in Kerala with my parents ,husband is in UK and my self in Chennai

I have been requesting my managers to give me one opportunity .But no one is helping me

Kindly pray for me.

Kind RegardsSmitha

Dear Smithaji,

Radhe Krishna!

Mysterious and inscrutable are the ways of God. He knows what is in

your mind. He also knows what is the best for you. So let us pray

for his blessings and wait for the results. We should only ask for

His divine grace and He will do the best for us. Place your trust

fully in Him. He will not let you down.

We, in the group will definitely pray for the well-being of you and

your family.

Regards

K.V. Gopalakrishna.

Smitha S.K. wrote:

I have been a silent member of this group for long. This

group is a wonderful one This group is a wonderful one, as we get lot

of information and also come to realize how much our in formations are

limited

Currently Iam facing a problem. So I thought I will request you people

to pray for me

I was working in United Kingdom for past one and half years. I went on

deputation from an Indian company. My husband is working there,that's

why I requested my company to send me to that country

But by September first week I was asked to come back to

Chennai.Management have done this to create a vacancy and placed other

colleue to that position ( He was supposed to go back in September)

I was so sad and came to Chennai.Now my baby is in Kerala

with my parents ,husband is in UK and my self in Chennai

I have been requesting my managers to give me one opportunity .But no

one is helping me

Kindly pray for me.

Kind Regards

Smitha

Thank you so much Krishaji

Sure.

Thanks & Regards

Smitha--- On Thu, 10/23/08, K.V Gopalakrishna <gopalakrishna.kv wrote:

K.V Gopalakrishna <gopalakrishna.kvRe: [Guruvayur] Kind Requestguruvayur Date: Thursday, October 23, 2008, 7:49 AM

Dear Smithaji,Radhe Krishna!Mysterious and inscrutable are the ways of God. He knows what is in your mind. He also knows what is the best for you. So let us pray for his blessings and wait for the results. We should only ask for His divine grace and He will do the best for us. Place your trust fully in Him. He will not let you down.We, in the group will definitely pray for the well-being of you and your family.RegardsK.V. Gopalakrishna.Smitha S.K. wrote:

Kindly pray for me.

Kind RegardsSmitha

Dear Madom,

Thank you so much

Is it possible for you give me some 'Hanuman keertham' - so that I can pary God Hanuman to speed up the process

Thanks & Regards

Smitha--- On Thu, 10/23/08, Saroja Ramanujam <sarojram18 wrote:

Saroja Ramanujam <sarojram18Re: [Guruvayur] Kind Requestguruvayur Date: Thursday, October 23, 2008, 5:54 AM

Dear devotee,

www.freewebs. com/asrama3

--- On Thu, 10/23/08, Smitha S.K. <smithaskannan@ > wrote:

Smitha S.K. <smithaskannan@ >[Guruvayur] Kind Requestguruvayur@grou ps.comThursday, October 23, 2008, 3:00 PM

Kindly pray for me.

Kind RegardsSmitha

Read Hanuman chalisa and the slokams given below

anjanaanandanam veeram jaanakee SokanaaSanam

kapeeSam akshhanthaaram vandhe lankaabhayankaram

ullanghya sinDhoH salilam saleelam

yah Sokavahnim janakaathmajaayaaH

aadhaay thenaiva dhadhaaha lankaam

namaai tham pranjaliraanjaneyam

aanjaneyam athipaatalaananam

kaanchanaadhrikamaneeya vigraham parijaath thrumoola vaasinam

bhaavyaami pavamaan nandhanam

yahra tathra raghunaaTha keerthanam thathrathathra krthamasthkaanjalim

bhaashpavaariparipoorNalochanam

maaruthi namath raakshasanthakam

manojavam maarutha thulya vegam

jithendhriyam budDhimathaam varishtam

vaathaathmajam vaanarayooTha mukhyam

sri raamadhootham Sisrsaa namaami

Thes ek lokas are normally found in all copies of sundarakanda. If you need anything more dont hesitate to ask me.My best wishes for your speedy union with your husband.

saroja Ramanujam

www.freewebs.com/asrama3

--- On Fri, 10/24/08, Smitha S.K. <smithaskannan wrote:

Smitha S.K. <smithaskannanRe: [Guruvayur] Kind Requestguruvayur Date: Friday, October 24, 2008, 1:19 PM

Dear Madom,

Thank you so much

Is it possible for you give me some 'Hanuman keertham' - so that I can pary God Hanuman to speed up the process

Thanks & Regards

Smitha--- On Thu, 10/23/08, Saroja Ramanujam <sarojram18 > wrote:

Saroja Ramanujam <sarojram18 >Re: [Guruvayur] Kind Requestguruvayur@grou ps.comThursday, October 23, 2008, 5:54 AM

Dear devotee,

www.freewebs. com/asrama3

--- On Thu, 10/23/08, Smitha S.K. <smithaskannan@ > wrote:

Smitha S.K. <smithaskannan@ >[Guruvayur] Kind Requestguruvayur@grou ps.comThursday, October 23, 2008, 3:00 PM

Kindly pray for me.

Kind RegardsSmitha