IndiaDivine.org

Please Pray!(Fw: HH Jayapataka Swami mharaj is in a critical condition)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

--- On Wed, 10/22/08, Srivallabha (das) JPS (Persian Gulf) <Srivallabha.JPS wrote:

Srivallabha (das) JPS (Persian Gulf) <Srivallabha.JPSHH Jayapataka Swami mharaj is in a critical condition"Damodardesh Yatra" <Damodardesh.YatraWednesday, October 22, 2008, 11:30 PMDear Satsangis,

PAMHO, AGTSP

I am given to understand by HH Bhakti Purushottama Swami maharaj that HH Jayapataka Swami maharaj's condition is very critical. They are in a dilemma to operate or not, but either way, there could be a lasting impact to his condition.

I would request all of you to pray for a miracle to happen so that such a senior disciple of Srila Prabhupada remains with all of us for many many years to come.

There is a prorgam being organised at flat 607 tonite for which you shall have another email. Those who are involved in the Damodar Arati programs and have booked slots to do arati in various homes SHOULD continue to do the arati, also involving all of the hosts in prayer for Guru Maharaj. While the rest could congregate in the evening for the prayer session.

HG Pranavallabha das adhikari, a disciple of Srila Prabhupada since 1970 is in Dubai and will be there this eveining to guide you all with the prayer session and shall also be taking the friday afternoon class at the Sindhi Ceremonial Centre.

All your prayers are very essential at this critical time.

I am likely to go to Mumbai to see my Guru Maharaj and shall keep you all updated on the progress and hope to come back with good news of his recovery.

Prayers for the life of such great sadhus is more with the intent for him to guide us longer to be involved in in the service of Srila Prabhupada, Lord Caitanya and Sri Krishna.

your servant,

Sri Vallabha das

-----------------------

To from this mailing list, send an email to:

Damodardesh.Yatra-Owner