IndiaDivine.org

Please Pray for these helpless People

Rate this topic

Guest guest

OM NAMO NARAYANAYA

In connection with the expansion programmes of Guruvayur Temple , The

authorities have acquired the properties of many families who were living near

the temple and were serving Guruvayoorappan for decades in the temple duties

like making malas ( Nambisans , Warriers ) Drum Beaters( Marar),Keezhshantihis (

Assisting the Main priest ) etc.Though they were promised of some alternate

arrangements, nothing was provided and these helpless people were evicted at a

time when the Northeast Monsoon is at its vigourous best and they have nowhere

to go.

Though it is in the name of expansion programmes of the temple , It is difficult

to belive that the action taken is with the consent of Sree Guruvayoorappan who

will never deny the fundamental requirements of food , clothing and shelter to

any individual.

A similar situation was faced by my family members at Guruvayur a few years ago

when our ancestoral home and land were acquired for the expansion programme of

Punnathur Kotta for a meagre compensation in the form of Government Treasury

cheques and was ordered to evict the premises in no time. My family members

comprising my old mother and ladies had no othe alternative but to pray to

Guruvayoorappan to protect them.

The Karunyavaridhi then appeared in front of them in the form of a Builder who

allowed them to move to a property he was constructing some one K.M away from

the earlier one and agreed to wait for the compnesation till the Treasury

cheques of a cash starved Governement got encashed .The registration formalities

were done without paying anything in cash or kind.

Till todate , every member of my family belives it as a miracle happened because

of the blessings of Guruvayoorappan only. Otherwise how can a businessman agree

to sell a property without getting any cosideration ?

Now our family is flourishing in the new location without any fear of Elephants

and Acquistion problems. May be this could also be a Leela of the

Guruvayoorappan who would have decided to replant us to a better location.

Through these colums I sincerely request all members of this group to pray for

the early rehabilitaion / replantaation of those evicted AMBALAVASIS .

I am sure the Great Lord will defenitely find a solution to their problems like

what he had done in our case.

HARE RAMA HARE KRISHNA

Gopalakrishnan

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to

http://messenger./invite/

Dear Gopala Krishnaji,

"I am sure the Great Lord will defenitely find a solution to their problems like what he had done in our case."

Bhagavan knows how to take care of his bhaktas, lets just leave it to Him. It might be blessings in disguise just like in your case.

In the meantime, we will place our humble and sincere prayers to the Lord, to not allow anyone suffer.

Krishna Hare Jaya!

rekha

--- On Mon, 10/27/08, Gopala Krishnan <gopalkrishna25 wrote:

Gopala Krishnan <gopalkrishna25[Guruvayur] Please Pray for these helpless Peopleguruvayur Date: Monday, October 27, 2008, 8:15 PM

OM NAMO NARAYANAYAIn connection with the expansion programmes of Guruvayur Temple , The authorities have acquired the properties of many families who were living near the temple and were serving Guruvayoorappan for decades in the temple duties like making malas ( Nambisans , Warriers ) Drum Beaters( Marar),Keezhshantih is ( Assisting the Main priest ) etc.Though they were promised of some alternate arrangements, nothing was provided and these helpless people were evicted at a time when the Northeast Monsoon is at its vigourous best and they have nowhere to go.Though it is in the name of expansion programmes of the temple , It is difficult to belive that the action taken is with the consent of Sree Guruvayoorappan who will never deny the fundamental requirements of food , clothing and shelter to any individual.A similar situation was faced by my family members at Guruvayur a few years ago when our ancestoral home and land were

acquired for the expansion programme of Punnathur Kotta for a meagre compensation in the form of Government Treasury cheques and was ordered to evict the premises in no time. My family members comprising my old mother and ladies had no othe alternative but to pray to Guruvayoorappan to protect them.The Karunyavaridhi then appeared in front of them in the form of a Builder who allowed them to move to a property he was constructing some one K.M away from the earlier one and agreed to wait for the compnesation till the Treasury cheques of a cash starved Governement got encashed .The registration formalities were done without paying anything in cash or kind.Till todate , every member of my family belives it as a miracle happened because of the blessings of Guruvayoorappan only. Otherwise how can a businessman agree to sell a property without getting any cosideration ?Now our family is flourishing in the new location without any fear

of Elephants and Acquistion problems. May be this could also be a Leela of the Guruvayoorappan who would have decided to replant us to a better location.Through these colums I sincerely request all members of this group to pray for the early rehabilitaion / replantaation of those evicted AMBALAVASIS .I am sure the Great Lord will defenitely find a solution to their problems like what he had done in our case.HARE RAMA HARE KRISHNAGopalakrishnanAdd more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to http://messenger. / invite/