IndiaDivine.org

Namasthe- Shreekrishnaarpanamasthu

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear all,

Once a poor and very pious woman who had to work very hard to make both ends meet approached a great Rishi and asked how she could advance spiritually when she had hardly any time to spare to sit down and pray. Since she had no leisure time to devote to prayers, Rishi told her to perform every action as if she was doing for Krishna and utter " Sreekrishnaarpanamasthu " while doing her chores.

She was very happy to get this advice and started doing everything for Krishna. One day when she finished dusting and cleaning the house she put the trash in the trash pit uttering " Sreekrishnaarpanamasthu " . Then Narada Muni was walking by and he was so mad to hear this lady putting the trash in the pit uttering " Sreekrishnaarpanamasthu " . He saw disrespect in her behaviour and could not contain his anger emerged from his great devotion to Krishna. In that anger he slapped her on her face. To his surprise, this woman was the least perturbed and just walked away uttering " Sreekrishnaarpanamasthu " . She did not cry, she did not apologize, and she did not even acknowledge Narada muni's presence.

Now Narada Muni was perturbed and straight went to Vaikundham to tell Vushnu Bhagavan about this. Then he saw Vishnu bhagavan sitting there with one side of his face badly swollen as if somebody kicked or slapped him. Narada was very sad to see his dear Lord like this and asked him what happened. Vishnu Bhagavan said: " Narada, I did not think you have so much strength. The way you slapped really hurt me and I think it will take a long time to heal. "

Then Narada realized the mistake he did. Vishnu Bhagavan said: " Narada, that woman is a realized soul and she is a more sincere devotee than you. She did everything for my sake and even when she emptied the trash in to the pit she was uttering

" Sreekrishnaarpanamasthu " . She was not offering the trash to me, but she was offering the dirt free, clean house to me. I accept all her offerings and I accepted your blows on her becasue she received those with the same mantram " Sreekrishnaarpanamasthu " . Narada, I know you did this because you love me, but I love her too and I wanted to show you one more time that I am " Bhaktha Praadheena " .

aham Bhaktha parAdheena: hyasvatantra iva dhvija Isaadhubhi: grastha hrudhaya: bahkthairbhakthajaanpriya: II

Regards and prayers

savitri

Namasthe savitriji...

thank you for the stories.....

if we do evrything for HIM, we won't do unpleasant things.

im eager to read your stories savitriji.

guruvayur , " Savitri Puram " <savitriopuram

wrote:

>

> Dear all,

>

> Once a poor and very pious woman who had to work very hard to make

both ends

> meet approached a great Rishi and asked how she could advance

> spiritually when she had hardly any time to spare to sit down and

pray.

> Since she had no leisure time to devote to prayers, Rishi told her

to

> perform every action as if she was doing for Krishna and utter

> " Sreekrishnaarpanamasthu " while doing her chores.

>

> She was very happy to get this advice and started doing everything

for

> Krishna. One day when she finished dusting and cleaning the house

she put

> the trash in the trash pit uttering " Sreekrishnaarpanamasthu " . Then

Narada

> Muni was walking by and he was so mad to hear this lady putting the

trash in

> the pit uttering " Sreekrishnaarpanamasthu " . He saw disrespect in her

> behaviour and could not contain his anger emerged from his great

devotion to

> Krishna. In that anger he slapped her on her face. To his surprise,

this

> woman was the least perturbed and just walked away uttering

> " Sreekrishnaarpanamasthu " . She did not cry, she did not apologize,

and she

> did not even acknowledge Narada muni's presence.

>

> Now Narada Muni was perturbed and straight went to Vaikundham to

tell Vushnu

> Bhagavan about this. Then he saw Vishnu bhagavan sitting there with

one side

> of his face badly swollen as if somebody kicked or slapped him.

Narada was

> very sad to see his dear Lord like this and asked him what happened.

Vishnu

> Bhagavan said: " Narada, I did not think you have so much strength.

The way

> you slapped really hurt me and I think it will take a long time to

heal. "

>

> Then Narada realized the mistake he did. Vishnu Bhagavan said:

" Narada, that

> woman is a realized soul and she is a more sincere devotee than you.

She did

> everything for my sake and even when she emptied the trash in to the

pit she

> was uttering

> " Sreekrishnaarpanamasthu " . She was not offering the trash to me,

but she

> was offering the dirt free, clean house to me. I accept all her

offerings

> and I accepted your blows on her becasue she received those with the

same

> mantram " Sreekrishnaarpanamasthu " . Narada, I know you did this

because you

> love me, but I love her too and I wanted to show you one more time

that I am

> " Bhaktha Praadheena " .

>

> aham Bhaktha parAdheena: hyasvatantra iva dhvija I

> saadhubhi: grastha hrudhaya: bahkthairbhakthajaanpriya: II

>

>

>

> Regards and prayers

>

> savitri

>

This was great great lesson.

Thank you very much.

"Sreekrishnaarpanamasthu"

Geeta Shetty

guruvayur [guruvayur ] On Behalf Of rethymuraliTuesday, October 28, 2008 6:13 PMguruvayur Subject: [Guruvayur] Re: Namasthe- Shreekrishnaarpanamasthu

Namasthe savitriji...thank you for the stories.....if we do evrything for HIM, we won't do unpleasant things.im eager to read your stories savitriji.guruvayur , "Savitri Puram" <savitriopuram wrote:>> Dear all,> > Once a poor and very pious woman who had to work very hard to make both ends> meet approached a great Rishi and asked how she could advance> spiritually when she had hardly any time to spare to sit down and pray.> Since she had no leisure time to devote to prayers, Rishi told her to> perform every action as if she was doing for Krishna and utter> "Sreekrishnaarpanamasthu" while doing her chores.> > She was very happy to get this advice and started doing everything for> Krishna. One day when she finished dusting and cleaning the house she put> the trash in the trash pit uttering "Sreekrishnaarpanamasthu". Then Narada> Muni was walking by and he was so mad to hear this lady putting the trash in> the pit uttering "Sreekrishnaarpanamasthu". He saw disrespect in her> behaviour and could not contain his anger emerged from his great devotion to> Krishna. In that anger he slapped her on her face. To his surprise, this> woman was the least perturbed and just walked away uttering> "Sreekrishnaarpanamasthu". She did not cry, she did not apologize, and she> did not even acknowledge Narada muni's presence.> > Now Narada Muni was perturbed and straight went to Vaikundham to tell Vushnu> Bhagavan about this. Then he saw Vishnu bhagavan sitting there with one side> of his face badly swollen as if somebody kicked or slapped him. Narada was> very sad to see his dear Lord like this and asked him what happened. Vishnu> Bhagavan said: "Narada, I did not think you have so much strength. The way> you slapped really hurt me and I think it will take a long time to heal."> > Then Narada realized the mistake he did. Vishnu Bhagavan said: "Narada, that> woman is a realized soul and she is a more sincere devotee than you. She did> everything for my sake and even when she emptied the trash in to the pit she> was uttering> "Sreekrishnaarpanamasthu". She was not offering the trash to me, but she> was offering the dirt free, clean house to me. I accept all her offerings> and I accepted your blows on her becasue she received those with the same> mantram "Sreekrishnaarpanamasthu". Narada, I know you did this because you> love me, but I love her too and I wanted to show you one more time that I am> "Bhaktha Praadheena".> > aham Bhaktha parAdheena: hyasvatantra iva dhvija I> saadhubhi: grastha hrudhaya: bahkthairbhakthajaanpriya: II> > > > Regards and prayers> > savitri>

--------------------------

Venus Jewel, Mumbai, India