IndiaDivine.org

Fw: [IHRO] Missing Child....please help !

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Namaste All,After I got this mail, I called up the family and verified the same. The kid is missing since October 2nd.I have created a blog entry/ page for her.http://www.indianhindunames.com/blog/missing-kid-bhoomika/Please forward the mail to your near ones...Regards,Prem--- On Wed, 10/29/08, DILIP KUMAR RAVINDRAN <prdili wrote:DILIP KUMAR RAVINDRAN <prdili[Guruvayur] Fw: [iHRO] Missing Child....please help !"dilip kumar" <prdiliCc: IHRO Date: Wednesday, October 29, 2008, 3:30 PM

Namaste

Dear friends pls help this family to find out there

missing Child

also I request to the family to send one picture of

kid if you have. to help us to verify.

Let us pray to god for a safe return.

with regards

dilip

--- On Tue, 10/28/08, shumaila farooqui <a_shumyla wrote:

shumaila farooqui <a_shumyla[iHRO] Missing Child....please help !INDIA_WBA , IHRO , indiashines , arkitectindia , awakening_india , beautifulindia , indiathinkersnet , politics_in_india , change-india , dsgillDate: Tuesday, October 28, 2008, 4:10 PM

unnikrishnan nambiarSaturday, October 25, 2008 7:37 PMhywel; Sunil Panicker; Suneesh; Ravi KishoreCc: Muhammed Abdul Khader; Syed Zubair AhmedFW: Missing KidDear all,My kid "Bhoomika" is missing from Mejestic Bus station Since 21 days.She is going to be 2 years and can speak only "jeeya", "mi", "mama" & "pappa".We have logged a complaint in UPPARPET police station.Request you to help me by forwarding the message to all, whom you come across.Happen to see my kid please contact my family.Our family members have been scattered all around Bangalore in searchof her everyday.Jayarama.Ph:9902933247: cell with

my

family.Contract worker.

Kind Regards:

Shumaila