IndiaDivine.org

Baby girl - Krishna's blessings

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Om Namo Narayanaya!

Pranamams to the Group Members,

This refers to my e-mail dated 14.10.2008 requesting the group members to pray

for my friend, who was her 9th month and was having some problem.

Now I want to inform with great pleasure that today morning at 5.45 a.m. she

delivered a baby girl with normal delivery. Even though Doctor has warned that

the delivery will be a Cesarean since she got some other problems and the

child’s brain has not developed upto the nineth month. There are no words to

express my gratitude to Guruvayoorappan and the Group members prayers to this

miracles. I am also pleased to note that the star of the child is Thiruvonam

and the day is Thursday. How wonderful he blessed the child. Both mother and

child are safe.

Special thanks to each of the Group Members.

With prayers & regards,

(Annapoorni Venkatesh)

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to

http://messenger./invite/

Hi Annapoorniji

Its such a wonderful news.Please extend our groups' blessings to the newborn and wishes to her blessed parents.

Regards,

Sangeetha--- On Thu, 11/6/08, Annapoorni Venkatesh <annapoornivenkatesh wrote:

Annapoorni Venkatesh <annapoornivenkatesh[Guruvayur] Baby girl - Krishna's blessingsguruvayur Date: Thursday, November 6, 2008, 5:33 AM

Om Namo Narayanaya!Pranamams to the Group Members,This refers to my e-mail dated 14.10.2008 requesting the group members to pray for my friend, who was her 9th month and was having some problem. Now I want to inform with great pleasure that today morning at 5.45 a.m. she delivered a baby girl with normal delivery. Even though Doctor has warned that the delivery will be a Cesarean since she got some other problems and the child¢s brain has not developed upto the nineth month. There are no words to express my gratitude to Guruvayoorappan and the Group members prayers to this miracles. I am also pleased to note that the star of the child is Thiruvonam and the day is Thursday. How wonderful he blessed the child. Both mother and child are safe. Special thanks to each of the Group Members.With prayers & regards,(Annapoorni Venkatesh)Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to http://messenger. / invite/

Dear Annapoorniji,

Wonderful news!!! Thank you a million times to our dearest Krishna Guruvayoorappan....

Krishna Hare Jaya!!! All glories to our Krishna Guruvayoorappan...

--- On Thu, 11/6/08, Annapoorni Venkatesh <annapoornivenkatesh wrote:

Annapoorni Venkatesh <annapoornivenkatesh[Guruvayur] Baby girl - Krishna's blessingsguruvayur Date: Thursday, November 6, 2008, 6:33 PM

Om Namo Narayanaya!Pranamams to the Group Members,This refers to my e-mail dated 14.10.2008 requesting the group members to pray for my friend, who was her 9th month and was having some problem. Now I want to inform with great pleasure that today morning at 5.45 a.m. she delivered a baby girl with normal delivery. Even though Doctor has warned that the delivery will be a Cesarean since she got some other problems and the child¢s brain has not developed upto the nineth month. There are no words to express my gratitude to Guruvayoorappan and the Group members prayers to this miracles. I am also pleased to note that the star of the child is Thiruvonam and the day is Thursday. How wonderful he blessed the child. Both mother and child are safe. Special thanks to each of the Group Members.With prayers & regards,(Annapoorni Venkatesh)Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to http://messenger. / invite/

Very happy to hear this news.

Guruvayoorappan has heared our prayers.

He is there with us.

regana9 <regana9guruvayur Sent: Friday, 7 November, 2008 6:22:12 AMRe: [Guruvayur] Baby girl - Krishna's blessings

Dear Annapoorniji,

Wonderful news!!! Thank you a million times to our dearest Krishna Guruvayoorappan....

Krishna Hare Jaya!!! All glories to our Krishna Guruvayoorappan...

--- On Thu, 11/6/08, Annapoorni Venkatesh <annapoornivenkatesh @.co. in> wrote:

Annapoorni Venkatesh <annapoornivenkatesh @.co. in>[Guruvayur] Baby girl - Krishna's blessingsguruvayur@grou ps.comThursday, November 6, 2008, 6:33 PM

Om Namo Narayanaya!Pranamams to the Group Members,This refers to my e-mail dated 14.10.2008 requesting the group members to pray for my friend, who was her 9th month and was having some problem. Now I want to inform with great pleasure that today morning at 5.45 a.m. she delivered a baby girl with normal delivery. Even though Doctor has warned that the delivery will be a Cesarean since she got some other problems and the child’s brain has not developed upto the nineth month. There are no words to express my gratitude to Guruvayoorappan and the Group members prayers to this miracles. I am also pleased to note that the star of the child is Thiruvonam and the day is Thursday. How wonderful he blessed the child. Both mother and child are safe. Special thanks to each of the Group Members.With prayers & regards,(Annapoorni Venkatesh)Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to http://messenger. / invite/

Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now

Om Namo Narayanaya

Dear Annapoorani

Good news to hear. The new born will bring all the prosperity to the family with Guruvayurappan’s blessings. Convey our regards to them.

With prayers

SreeAnju

Anju/Sree/Gauri

Baku,Azerbaijan--- On Fri, 11/7/08, subramanian.p.s. <harkrips wrote:

subramanian.p.s. <harkrips[Guruvayur] Re: Baby girl - Krishna's blessingsguruvayur Date: Friday, November 7, 2008, 8:38 AM

om namo narayanaya

dear annapoorani ji,

please convay our blessings to the new born baby and the parents.Lord guruvayurappan will will shower his blessings to the new born and the family

subramanian. p.s.,maduraiguruvayur@grou ps.com, sangeetha srinivasan <srisang76@.. .> wrote:>> Hi Annapoorniji> Its such a wonderful news.Please extend our groups' blessings to the newborn and wishes to her blessed parents.> Regards,> Sangeetha> > --- On Thu, 11/6/08, Annapoorni Venkatesh annapoornivenkatesh wrote:> > Annapoorni Venkatesh annapoornivenkatesh [Guruvayur] Baby girl - Krishna's blessings> guruvayur@grou ps.com> Thursday, November 6, 2008, 5:33 AM> > > > > > > Om Namo Narayanaya!> > Pranamams to the Group Members,> > This refers to my e-mail dated 14.10.2008 requesting the group members to pray for my friend, who was her 9th month and was having some problem. >

> Now I want to inform with great pleasure that today morning at 5.45 a.m. she delivered a baby girl with normal delivery. Even though Doctor has warned that the delivery will be a Cesarean since she got some other problems and the child¢s brain has not developed upto the nineth month. There are no words to express my gratitude to Guruvayoorappan and the Group members prayers to this miracles. I am also pleased to note that the star of the child is Thiruvonam and the day is Thursday. How wonderful he blessed the child. Both mother and child are safe. > > Special thanks to each of the Group Members.> > With prayers & regards,> > (Annapoorni Venkatesh)> > Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to http://messenger. / invite/>